Role description: The Publishing Partnerships Account Manager will be responsible for establishing new leads and customers for Publishing Partnerships, overseeing a portfolio of assigned customers, developing new business from existing clients, actively seeking new sales opportunities, and supporting the general growth of Publishing Partnerships.
Reporting Structure: The candidate will report to the Director of Publishing Partnerships, Business Development.
Hindawi is one of the world's largest publishers of fully Open Access journals. We bring together systems, processes and publishing expertise to support partners in the development of open access Journals. From our first partnership in 2017, we now manage a growing portfolio of 35 journals across 5 partners through our publishing partnerships programme.
- Develop Hindawi’s publishing partnership program.
- Establish partnership leads and develop partnership pipeline.
- With Director of Publishing Partnerships, pursue and close partnership agreements.
- Maintain CRM system to manage partnership pipeline.
- Grow existing partnerships.
- Meet partnership sales targets.
- Provide support for partnerships programme.
- Working with the Operations Account Manager, ensure the timely and successful delivery of partnership services.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare reports on lead/client status.
- Collaborate with account management team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Director of Publishing Partnerships, Business Development
- Partnerships Account Manager, Operations
- Director of Publishing Partnerships, Operations
Skills and Experience
- >2 years experience working in a business development or sales role, preferably within the STM or publishing industry.
- Proven track record and ability to work closely with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both with external clients and internal stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker and influencer with the ability to find creative solutions to challenges,
- Demonstrated track record of working in a collaborative environment.
- Competitive salary
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Generous pension support
- Season ticket loan
Applications close on July 30th. To apply for the position, please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations, notice period, and your motivation for working with us to email@example.com.