This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Angola published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Angola, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Angola that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Environmental Epidemiology of Intestinal Schistosomiasis in Uganda: Population Dynamics of Biomphalaria (Gastropoda: Planorbidae) in Lake Albert and Lake Victoria with Observations on Natural Infections with Digenetic Trematodes, Candia Rowel, Besigye Fred, Martha Betson, Jose C. Sousa-Figueiredo, Narcis B. Kabatereine, and J. Russell Stothard
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 717261, 11 pages
- First Attempt to Implement Ophthalmia Neonatorum Prophylaxis in Angola: Microorganisms, Efficacy, and Obstacles, Isabel Alexandre, Mar Justel, Prudencio Martinez, Raul Ortiz de Lejarazu, and J. Carlos Pastor
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 326526, 6 pages
- Prognostic Value of Serum Uric Acid in Patients on the Waiting List before and after Renal Transplantation, Henrique Cotchi Simbo Muela, Jose Jayme Galvão De Lima, Luis Henrique W. Gowdak, Flávio J. de Paula, and Luiz Aparecido Bortolotto
International Journal of Nephrology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 375606, 6 pages
- Emission Mechanisms of Si Nanocrystals and Defects in SiO2 Materials, José Antonio Rodríguez, Marco Antonio Vásquez-Agustín, Alfredo Morales-Sánchez, and Mariano Aceves-Mijares
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 409482, 17 pages
- Comparison of the Growth of Six Eucalyptus Species in Angola, Cristobal Delgado-Matas and Timo Pukkala
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 980259, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Angola who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.