This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Argentina published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Argentina, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Argentina that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Effects of Photoperiod on Epididymal and Sperm Morphology in a Wild Rodent, the Viscacha (Lagostomus maximus maximus), A. M. Cruceño, J. C. de Rosas, M. Fóscolo, E. M. Chaves, L. Scardapane, S. Dominguez, and C. Aguilera-Merlo
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 128921, 10 pages
- Osteoporosis Self-Assessment Tool Performance in a Large Sample of Postmenopausal Women of Mendoza, Argentina, Fernando D. Saraví
Journal of Osteoporosis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 150154, 6 pages
- Hypertension: The Neglected Complication of Transplantation, Lucas S. Aparicio, José Alfie, Jessica Barochiner, Paula E. Cuffaro, Marcelo Rada,
Margarita Morales, Carlos Galarza, and Gabriel D. Waisman
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 165937, 10 pages
- Molecular Techniques for Dicistrovirus Detection without RNA Extraction or Purification, Jailson F. B. Querido, Jon Agirre, Gerardo A. Marti, Diego M. A. Guérin, and Marcelo Sousa Silva
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 218593, 3 pages
- Efficient Parallel Carrier Recovery for Ultrahigh Speed Coherent QAM Receivers with Application to Optical Channels, Pablo Gianni, Laura Ferster, Graciela Corral-Briones, and Mario R. Hueda
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 240814, 14 pages
- Understanding the Molecular Mechanism and Structure-Function Relationship of the Toxicity of PLA2 and K49 Homologs in Snake Venom, Luis Alberto Ponce-Soto, Laura Leiva, and Elen Cristina Teizem Landucci
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 243047, 2 pages
- Development and Environmental Applications of Activated Carbon Cloths, Ana Lea Cukierman
ISRN Chemical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 261523, 31 pages
- Diapriinae Wasps (Hymenoptera: Diaprioidea: Diapriidae) Associated with Ants (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) in Argentina, Marta S. Loiácono, Cecilia B. Margaría, and Daniel A. Aquino
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 320590, 11 pages
- Cultivated Legume Species, Antonio M. De Ron, José I. Cubero, Shree P. Singh, and O. Mario Aguilar
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 324619, 2 pages
- Family-Specific Degenerate Primer Design: A Tool to Design Consensus Degenerated Oligonucleotides, Javier Alonso Iserte, Betina Ines Stephan, Sandra Elizabeth Goñi, Cristina Silvia Borio, Pablo Daniel Ghiringhelli, and Mario Enrique Lozano
Biotechnology Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 383646, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.