This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Argentina published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Argentina, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Argentina that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Volatiles from Subtropical Convolvulaceae That Interfere with Bacterial Cell-to-Cell Communication as Potential Antipathogenic Drugs, María C. Luciardi, María V. Pérez Hernández, Nora Muruaga, Alicia Bardón, Mario E. Arena, and Elena Cartagena
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7890260, 8 pages
- iPSCs: A Minireview from Bench to Bed, including Organoids and the CRISPR System, Andrés Javier Orqueda, Carla Alejandra Giménez, and Federico Pereyra-Bonnet
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5934782, 9 pages
- Cardiorenal Involvement in Metabolic Syndrome Induced by Cola Drinking in Rats: Proinflammatory Cytokines and Impaired Antioxidative Protection, Matilde Otero-Losada, Hernán Gómez Llambí, Graciela Ottaviano, Gabriel Cao, Angélica Müller, Francisco Azzato, Giuseppe Ambrosio, and José Milei
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5613056, 11 pages
- Topographical and Physicochemical Contrast in Photopatterned SU-8 Films for Microfabrication of Multilayer Structures, L. Salazar Alarcón, E. D. Martínez, L. M. Rodríguez, and H. Pastoriza
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5278102, 7 pages
- A Methodology for the Hybridization Based in Active Components: The Case of cGA and Scatter Search, Andrea Villagra, Enrique Alba, and Guillermo Leguizamón
Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8289237, 11 pages
- Pre- and Postcopulatory Traits of Salvator Male Lizards in Allopatry and Sympatry, Sergio Naretto, Cecilia S. Blengini, Gabriela Cardozo, and Margarita Chiaraviglio
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8176267, 9 pages
- Hybrid Films Based on a Bridged Silsesquioxane Doped with Goethite and Montmorillonite Nanoparticles as Sorbents of Wastewater Contaminants, Carolina V. Waiman, Ignacio E. dell’Erba, Carlos A. Chesta, and María Lorena Gómez
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6286247, 9 pages
- Ventricular Septal Perforation after Biventricular Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy Successfully Repaired with an Amplatzer Device: First Report in the Literature, Alfredo E. Rodríguez, Carlos Fernandez-Pereira, Juan Mieres, Diego Ascarrunz, Eduardo Gabe, Alfredo Matías Rodríguez-Granillo, Romina Frattini, and Pablo Stuzbach
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3251032, 5 pages
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency and Circulating TFH, Ana Coraglia, Nora Galassi, Diego S. Fernández Romero, M. Cecilia Juri, Marta Felippo, Alejandro Malbrán, and María M. E. de Bracco
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4951587, 10 pages
- A Contribution of Beef to Human Health: A Review of the Role of the Animal Production Systems, Dario Pighin, Adriana Pazos, Verónica Chamorro, Fernanda Paschetta, Sebastián Cunzolo, Fernanda Godoy, Valeria Messina, Anibal Pordomingo, and Gabriela Grigioni
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8681491, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.