This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Argentina published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Argentina, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Argentina that are published in Hindawi journals.
- In Vivo and In Vitro Genotoxic and Epigenetic Effects of Two Types of Cola Beverages and Caffeine: A Multiassay Approach, Marcos Mateo-Fernández, Tania Merinas-Amo, Miguel Moreno-Millán, Ángeles Alonso-Moraga, and Sebastián Demyda-Peyrás
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7574843, 15 pages
- Global and Local Mechanical Responses for Necking of Rectangular Bars Using Updated and Total Lagrangian Finite Element Formulations, Claudio A. Careglio, Diego J. Celentano, Carlos G. García Garino, and Aníbal E. Mirasso
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1729638, 12 pages
- Volatiles from Subtropical Convolvulaceae That Interfere with Bacterial Cell-to-Cell Communication as Potential Antipathogenic Drugs, María C. Luciardi, María V. Pérez Hernández, Nora Muruaga, Alicia Bardón, Mario E. Arena, and Elena Cartagena
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7890260, 8 pages
- Regulation of Dopamine Uptake by Vasoactive Peptides in the Kidney, N. L. Rukavina Mikusic, N. M. Kouyoumdzian, E. Rouvier, M. M. Gironacci, J. E. Toblli, B. E. Fernández, and M. R. Choi
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6302376, 12 pages
- iPSCs: A Minireview from Bench to Bed, including Organoids and the CRISPR System, Andrés Javier Orqueda, Carla Alejandra Giménez, and Federico Pereyra-Bonnet
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5934782, 9 pages
- Cardiorenal Involvement in Metabolic Syndrome Induced by Cola Drinking in Rats: Proinflammatory Cytokines and Impaired Antioxidative Protection, Matilde Otero-Losada, Hernán Gómez Llambí, Graciela Ottaviano, Gabriel Cao, Angélica Müller, Francisco Azzato, Giuseppe Ambrosio, and José Milei
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5613056, 11 pages
- Topographical and Physicochemical Contrast in Photopatterned SU-8 Films for Microfabrication of Multilayer Structures, L. Salazar Alarcón, E. D. Martínez, L. M. Rodríguez, and H. Pastoriza
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5278102, 7 pages
- A Methodology for the Hybridization Based in Active Components: The Case of cGA and Scatter Search, Andrea Villagra, Enrique Alba, and Guillermo Leguizamón
Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8289237, 11 pages
- Self-Dual Configurations in a Generalized Abelian Chern-Simons-Higgs Model with Explicit Breaking of the Lorentz Covariance, Rodolfo Casana and Lucas Sourrouille
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5315649, 8 pages
- Gluteal Compartment Syndrome Secondary to Pelvic Trauma, Fernando Diaz Dilernia, Ezequiel E. Zaidenberg, Sebastian Gamsie, Danilo E. R. Taype Zamboni, Guido S. Carabelli, Jorge D. Barla, and Carlos F. Sancineto
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2780295, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.