This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Argentina published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Argentina, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Argentina that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Sicker Patients for Liver Transplantation: Meld, Meld Sodium, and Integrated Meld’s Prognostic Accuracy in the Assessment of Posttransplantation Events at a Single Center from Argentina, Federico Piñero, Sebastián Marciano, Alejandra Villamil, Juan Bandi, Paola Casciato, Omar Galdame, Sergio Giannasi, Eduardo de Santibañes, and Adrian Gadano
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102590, 7 pages
- A New Low-Cost Plastic Solar Collector, Luis E. Juanicó and Nicolás Di Lalla
ISRN Renewable Energy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102947, 10 pages
- Stone Tool Manufacture Strategies and Lithic Raw Material Exploitation in Coastal Patagonia, Argentina: A Multivariate Approach, Marcelo Cardillo and Jimena Alberti
Journal of Archaeology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 128470, 12 pages
- Effects of Photoperiod on Epididymal and Sperm Morphology in a Wild Rodent, the Viscacha (Lagostomus maximus maximus), A. M. Cruceño, J. C. de Rosas, M. Fóscolo, E. M. Chaves, L. Scardapane, S. Dominguez, and C. Aguilera-Merlo
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 128921, 10 pages
- Study and Determination of As, Cr, and Pb in Amaranth Seeds, Elba Graciela Aguilar, Miguel Angel Cantarelli, Eduardo Jorge Marchevsky, Nora Lilian Escudero, and José Manuel Camiña
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 138391, 4 pages
- Isolated p.H62L Mutation in the CYP21A2 Gene in a Simple Virilizing 21-Hydroxylase Deficient Patient, Melisa Taboas, Cecilia Fernández, Susana Belli, Noemi Buzzalino, Liliana Alba, and Liliana Dain
Case Reports in Genetics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 143781, 4 pages
- Osteoporosis Self-Assessment Tool Performance in a Large Sample of Postmenopausal Women of Mendoza, Argentina, Fernando D. Saraví
Journal of Osteoporosis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 150154, 6 pages
- Acetaldehyde Content and Oxidative Stress in the Deleterious Effects of Alcohol Drinking on Rat Uterine Horn, Lara Romina Buthet, María Eugenia Maciel, Leandro Néstor Quintans, Carmen Rodríguez de Castro, Martín Hernán Costantini, Silvia Laura Fanelli, José Alberto Castro, and Gerardo Daniel Castro
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 161496, 12 pages
- Natural Sesquiterpene Lactones Induce Oxidative Stress in Leishmania mexicana, Patricia Barrera, Valeria P. Sülsen, Esteban Lozano, Mónica Rivera, María Florencia Beer, Carlos Tonn, Virginia S. Martino, and Miguel A. Sosa
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 163404, 6 pages
- Hypertension: The Neglected Complication of Transplantation, Lucas S. Aparicio, José Alfie, Jessica Barochiner, Paula E. Cuffaro, Marcelo Rada,
Margarita Morales, Carlos Galarza, and Gabriel D. Waisman
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 165937, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Argentina who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.