This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Australia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Australia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Australia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Current Continuing Professional Education Practice among Malaysian Nurses, Mei Chan Chong, Karen Francis, Simon Cooper, and Khatijah Lim Abdullah
Nursing Research and Practice
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 126748, 6 pages
- Rating and Ranking the Role of Bibliometrics and Webometrics in Nursing and Midwifery, Patricia M. Davidson, Phillip J. Newton, Caleb Ferguson, John Daly, Doug Elliott, Caroline Homer, Christine Duffield, and Debra Jackson
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 135812, 6 pages
- Adaptation of Australia’s Marine Ecosystems to Climate Change: Using Science to Inform Conservation Management, Johanna E. Johnson and Neil J. Holbrook
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 140354, 12 pages
- Diabetic Ankle Fractures: A Review of the Literature and an Introduction to the Adelaide Fracture in the Diabetic Ankle Algorithm and Score, Joshua Yee, Anand Pillai, and Linda Ferris
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 153146, 7 pages
- Severe Acute Radiation Dermatitis in a Patient with Argyria, P. Gorayski, M. B. Pinkham, J. B. Muir, and A. P. Pullar
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 154349, 3 pages
- Mitochondrial Stress Signaling Promotes Cellular Adaptations, Jayne Alexandra Barbour and Nigel Turner
International Journal of Cell Biology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 156020, 12 pages
- Delayed Amplatzer Occluder Device Closure of Postinfarction Ventricular Septal Defect: A Case Report, Francis Ting, Aditya Bhat, Neville Sammel, and David Muller
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 159010, 3 pages
- Effects of Periodic Task-Specific Test Feedback on Physical Performance in Older Adults Undertaking Band-Based Resistance Exercise, Ryuichi Hasegawa, Mohammod Monirul Islam, Ryuji Watanabe, Naoki Tomiyama, and Dennis R. Taaffe
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 171694, 8 pages
- A Simple Microfluidic Chip Design for Fundamental Bioseparation, Alan S. Chan, Michael K. Danquah, Dominic Agyei, Patrick G. Hartley, and Yonggang Zhu
Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 175457, 6 pages
- Intelligent Techniques for Simulation and Modelling, William Guo, Chih-Cheng Hung, Ross Shepherd, Zhiqiang Ma, and Sidhi Kulkarni
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 179457, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Australia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Australia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Australia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.