This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Australia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Australia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Australia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Applied Pressure on Altering the Nano-Crystallization Behavior of Al86Ni6Y4.5Co2La1.5 Metallic Glass Powder during Spark Plasma Sintering and Its Effect on Powder Consolidation, X. P. Li, M. Yan, G. Ji, and M. Qian
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101508, 6 pages
- Neuroprotective Effects of Hesperidin, a Plant Flavanone, on Rotenone-Induced Oxidative Stress and Apoptosis in a Cellular Model for Parkinson’s Disease, Kuppusamy Tamilselvam, Nady Braidy, Thamilarasan Manivasagam, Musthafa Mohamed Essa, Nagarajan Rajendra Prasad, Subburayan Karthikeyan, Arokyasamy Justin Thenmozhi, Subash Selvaraju, and Gilles J. Guillemin
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102741, 11 pages
- Direction-of-Arrival Estimation of Closely Spaced Emitters Using Compact Arrays, Hoi-Shun Lui and Hon Tat Hui
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104848, 9 pages
- Diffuse Scattering from Lead-Containing Ferroelectric Perovskite Oxides, D. J. Goossens
ISRN Materials Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 107178, 17 pages
- An Unusual Granular Cell Tumour of the Buttock and a Review of Granular Cell Tumours, Sharad P. Paul and Vladimir Osipov
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 109308, 3 pages
- Does Playground Improvement Increase Physical Activity among Children? A Quasi-Experimental Study of a Natural Experiment, Erika E. Bohn-Goldbaum, Philayrath Phongsavan, Dafna Merom, Kris Rogers, Venugopal Kamalesh, and Adrian E. Bauman
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 109841, 9 pages
- Body Composition: Assessment, Regulation, and Emerging Techniques, Analiza M. Silva, David A. Fields, Diana Thomas, and Boyd J. Strauss
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 125068, 2 pages
- New Developments in Mathematical Control and Information for Fuzzy Systems, Hamid Reza Karimi, Mohammed Chadli, and Peng Shi
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 126878, 6 pages
- Classic and Quantum Capacitances in Bernal Bilayer and Trilayer Graphene Field Effect Transistor, Hatef Sadeghi, Daniel T. H. Lai, Jean-Michel Redoute, and Aladin Zayegh
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127690, 7 pages
- Melatonin Supplementation in Patients with Complete Tetraplegia and Poor Sleep, Jo Spong, Gerard A. Kennedy, Douglas J. Brown, Stuart M. Armstrong, and David J. Berlowitz
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 128197, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Australia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Australia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Australia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.