Bosnia and Herzegovina
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bosnia and Herzegovina published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bosnia and Herzegovina, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Survey and Challenges of QoE Management Issues in Wireless Networks, Sabina Baraković and Lea Skorin-Kapov
Journal of Computer Networks and Communications
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 165146, 28 pages
- Does the Volume and Localization of Intracerebral Hematoma Affect Short-Term Prognosis of Patients with Intracerebral Hemorrhage?, Denisa Salihović, Dževdet Smajlović, and Omer Ć. Ibrahimagić
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 327968, 3 pages
- Simple Hybrid Model for Efficiency Optimization of Induction Motor Drives with Its Experimental Validation, Branko Blanuša and Bojan Knezevic
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 371842, 8 pages
- Unilateral Pulmonary Agenesis and Gastric Duplication Cyst: A Rare Association, Amir Halilbasic, Fahrija Skokic, Nesad Hotic, Edin Husaric, Gordana Radoja, Selma Muratovic, Nermina Dedic, and Meliha Halilbasic
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 608706, 3 pages
- Modeling of the Cutting Forces in Turning Process Using Various Methods of Cooling and Lubricating: An Artificial Intelligence Approach, Djordje Cica, Branislav Sredanovic, Gordana Lakic-Globocki, and Davorin Kramar
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 798597, 8 pages
- Reversible Oxidation of Myometrial Voltage-Gated Potassium
Channels with Hydrogen Peroxide, Isabella Appiah, Aleksandra Nikolic-Kokic, Zorana Orescanin-Dusic, Ratko Radojicic, Slobodan Milovanovic, Mihajlo Spasic, and Dusko Blagojevic
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 105820, 7 pages
- Devil’s Triangle in Kidney Diseases: Oxidative Stress, Mediators, and Inflammation, Ayşe Balat, Halima Resic, Guido Bellinghieri, and Ali Anarat
International Journal of Nephrology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 156286, 2 pages
- Intrahepatic Transposition of Bile Ducts, Jasmin Delić, Admedina Savković, Eldar Isaković, Sergije Marković, Alma Bajtarevic, and Amir Denjalić
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 283527, 3 pages
- Evaluation of ENA-6 Profile by ELISA Immunoassay in Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematodes, Izeta Aganovic-Musinovic, Jasenko Karamehic, Lamija Zecevic, Faris Gavrankapetanovic, Nesina Avdagic, Asija Zaciragic, Tomislav Jukic, Nerima Grcic, and Suvada Svrakic
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 321614, 8 pages
- Neural Behavior Chain Learning of Mobile Robot Actions, Lejla Banjanovic-Mehmedovic, Dzenisan Golic, Fahrudin Mehmedovic, and Jasna Havic
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 382782, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.