Bosnia and Herzegovina
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bosnia and Herzegovina published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bosnia and Herzegovina, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Survey and Challenges of QoE Management Issues in Wireless Networks, Sabina Baraković and Lea Skorin-Kapov
Journal of Computer Networks and Communications
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 165146, 28 pages
- Physical Fitness in Children with Type 1 Diabetes Measured with Six-Minute Walk Test, Vladimir Jegdic, Zeljko Roncevic, and Veselin Skrabic
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 190454, 6 pages
- Simulations of Transformer Inrush Current by Using BDF-Based Numerical Methods, Amir Tokić, Ivo Uglešić, and Gorazd Štumberger
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 215647, 10 pages
- Does the Volume and Localization of Intracerebral Hematoma Affect Short-Term Prognosis of Patients with Intracerebral Hemorrhage?, Denisa Salihović, Dževdet Smajlović, and Omer Ć. Ibrahimagić
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 327968, 3 pages
- Simple Hybrid Model for Efficiency Optimization of Induction Motor Drives with Its Experimental Validation, Branko Blanuša and Bojan Knezevic
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 371842, 8 pages
- Unilateral Pulmonary Agenesis and Gastric Duplication Cyst: A Rare Association, Amir Halilbasic, Fahrija Skokic, Nesad Hotic, Edin Husaric, Gordana Radoja, Selma Muratovic, Nermina Dedic, and Meliha Halilbasic
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 608706, 3 pages
- Impact of Peritoneal Dialysis Treatment on Arterial Stiffness and Vascular Changes in Diabetic Type 2 and Nondiabetic Patients with End-Stage Renal Disease, Damir Rebić, Senija Rašić, and Velma Rebić
International Journal of Nephrology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 681454, 7 pages
- The Predictive Value of Cystatin C in Monitoring of B Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas: Relation to Biochemical and Clinical Parameters, A. Softić, L. Begić, A. Halilbašić, T. Vižin, and J. Kos
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 752792, 6 pages
- Modeling of the Cutting Forces in Turning Process Using Various Methods of Cooling and Lubricating: An Artificial Intelligence Approach, Djordje Cica, Branislav Sredanovic, Gordana Lakic-Globocki, and Davorin Kramar
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 798597, 8 pages
- Multiple Symmetric Lipomatosis: A Diagnostic Dilemma, Mladen Mimica, Danijel Pravdic, Emina Nakas-Icindic, Maja Karin, Emil Babic, Monika Tomic, and Milenko Bevanda
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 836903, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.