Bosnia and Herzegovina
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bosnia and Herzegovina published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bosnia and Herzegovina, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Fuzzy Approach in Ranking of Banks according to Financial Performances, Milena Jakšić, Slaviša Moljević, Aleksandar Aleksić, Mirjana Misita, Slavko Arsovski, Danijela Tadić, and Predrag Mimović
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6169586, 11 pages
- Abdominal Wall Endometrioma after Laparoscopic Operation of Uterine Endometriosis, Tihomir Vukšić, Pejana Rastović, and Vedran Dragišić
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5843179, 3 pages
- Feature Extraction Using Discrete Wavelet Transform for Gear Fault Diagnosis of Wind Turbine Gearbox, Rusmir Bajric, Ninoslav Zuber, Georgios Alexandros Skrimpas, and Nenad Mijatovic
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6748469, 10 pages
- Local Dynamics and Global Stability of Certain Second-Order Rational Difference Equation with Quadratic Terms, S. Jašarević Hrustić, M. R. S. Kulenović, and M. Nurkanović
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3716042, 14 pages
- US and CT of the Liver after Electric Shock, Amela Sofić, Nermina Bešlić, Alma Efendić, Aladin Čarovac, Jusuf Šabanović, Elma Jahić, Melika Bukvić, Fikreta Krakonja, and Jana Kupusović
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9846357, 4 pages
- Density and Heat Capacity of Liquids from Speed of Sound, Muhamed Bijedić and Sabina Begić
Journal of Thermodynamics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2035704, 8 pages
- Preterm Birth: Pathophysiology, Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment, Igor Hudić, Babill Stray-Pedersen, and Vajdana Tomić
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 417965, 1 page
- Self-Care Practices for Common Colds by Primary Care Patients: Study Protocol of a European Multicenter Survey—The COCO Study, Birgitta M. Weltermann, Biljana Gerasimovska-Kitanovska, Anika Thielmann, Juliette Chambe, Heidrun Lingner, Enzo Pirrotta, Krzysztof Buczkowski, Selda Tekiner, Slawomir Czachowski, Tamer Edirne, Andrzej Zielinski, Hülya Yikilkan, Tuomas Koskela, Ferdinando Petrazzuoli, Robert D. Hoffman, Marija Petek Šter, Clara Guede Fernández, Ayşegül Uludağ, Kathryn Hoffmann, Vildan Mevsim, and Sanda Kreitmayer Pestic
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 272189, 6 pages
- Influence of Malondialdehyde and Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 on Progression of Carotid Atherosclerosis in Chronic Renal Disease with Cardiometabolic Syndrome, Senija Rašić, Damir Rebić, Sabaheta Hasić, Ismar Rašić, and Marina Delić Šarac
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 614357, 8 pages
- Identification of Modal Parameters of Bridges Using Ambient Vibration Measurements, Damir Zenunovic, Mirsad Topalovic, and Radomir Folic
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 957841, 21 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.