Bosnia and Herzegovina
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bosnia and Herzegovina published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bosnia and Herzegovina, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Preterm Birth: Pathophysiology, Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment, Igor Hudić, Babill Stray-Pedersen, and Vajdana Tomić
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 417965, 1 page
- Self-Care Practices for Common Colds by Primary Care Patients: Study Protocol of a European Multicenter Survey—The COCO Study, Birgitta M. Weltermann, Biljana Gerasimovska-Kitanovska, Anika Thielmann, Juliette Chambe, Heidrun Lingner, Enzo Pirrotta, Krzysztof Buczkowski, Selda Tekiner, Slawomir Czachowski, Tamer Edirne, Andrzej Zielinski, Hülya Yikilkan, Tuomas Koskela, Ferdinando Petrazzuoli, Robert D. Hoffman, Marija Petek Šter, Clara Guede Fernández, Ayşegül Uludağ, Kathryn Hoffmann, Vildan Mevsim, and Sanda Kreitmayer Pestic
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 272189, 6 pages
- Influence of Malondialdehyde and Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 on Progression of Carotid Atherosclerosis in Chronic Renal Disease with Cardiometabolic Syndrome, Senija Rašić, Damir Rebić, Sabaheta Hasić, Ismar Rašić, and Marina Delić Šarac
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 614357, 8 pages
- Identification of Modal Parameters of Bridges Using Ambient Vibration Measurements, Damir Zenunovic, Mirsad Topalovic, and Radomir Folic
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 957841, 21 pages
- Multivisceral Resection with Performing a Double Roux-en-Y Reconstruction for Advanced Gastric Cancer, Zijah Rifatbegovic, Zlatan Mehmedovic, Majda Mehmedovic, Jasmin Hasanovic, and Amra Mestric
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 649723, 3 pages
- Diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Role of Potential Biomarkers, Ivana Plavšić, Goran Hauser, Mladenka Tkalčić, Sanda Pletikosić, and Nermin Salkić
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 490183, 12 pages
- Prognostic Significance of Microvessel Density Determining by Endoglin in Stage II Rectal Carcinoma: A Retrospective Analysis, Zeljko Martinovic, Drazen Kovac, and Mia Martinovic
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 504179, 9 pages
- Protective Effects of the Mushroom Lactarius deterrimus Extract on Systemic Oxidative Stress and Pancreatic Islets in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats, Mirjana Mihailović, Jelena Arambašić Јovanović, Aleksandra Uskoković, Nevena Grdović, Svetlana Dinić, Senka Vidović, Goran Poznanović, Ibrahim Mujić, and Melita Vidaković
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 576726, 10 pages
- Torsion Wave Solutions in Yang-Mielke Theory of Gravity, Vedad Pasic and Elvis Barakovic
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 239076, 7 pages
- Design of Microwave Multibandpass Filters with Quasilumped Resonators, Dejan Miljanović, Milka Potrebić, and Dejan V. Tošić
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 647302, 14 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.