Bosnia and Herzegovina
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bosnia and Herzegovina published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bosnia and Herzegovina, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina that are published in Hindawi journals.
- On Hölder and Minkowski Type Inequalities, Petr Chunaev, Ljiljanka Kvesić, and Josip Pečarić
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 915635, 5 pages
- Birkhoff Normal Forms and KAM Theory for Gumowski-Mira Equation, M. R. S. Kulenović, Z. Nurkanović, and E. Pilav
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 819290, 8 pages
- The Role of TPA I/D and PAI-1 4G/5G Polymorphisms in Multiple Sclerosis, Maja Živković, Nada Starčević Čizmarević, Luca Lovrečić, Inge Klupka-Sarić, Aleksandra Stanković, Iva Gašparović, Polona Lavtar, Evica Dinčić, Ljiljana Stojković, Gorazd Rudolf, Saša Šega Jazbec, Olivio Perković, Osman Sinanović, Juraj Sepčić, Miljenko Kapović, Borut Peterlin, and Smiljana Ristić
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 362708, 8 pages
- Experiences of Thrombolytic Therapy for Ischemic Stroke in Tuzla Canton, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Dževdet Smajlović, Denisa Salihović, Omer Ć. Ibrahimagić, Zikrija Dostović, Leila Avdić, and Mirjana Vidović
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 313976, 4 pages
- Multiple Multilateral Coronary-Cameral Fistulae in a Patient with Minor Cardiac Venous System, Darko Markota, Zrinko Prskalo, Ivica Markota, Boris Starcevic, Josip Maskovic, Monika Tomic, and Ivica Brizic
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 754703, 3 pages
- Values of Alpha 1 Microglobulin Does Not Differ between Individuals with and without Family History of Balkan Endemic Nephropathy, Mirna Aleckovic-Halilovic, Enisa Mesic, Senaid Trnacevic, Emir Hodzic, Vildana Habul, Mirza Atic, Maida Dugonjic, and Evlijana Hasanovic
International Journal of Nephrology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 284293, 5 pages
- Global Dynamics of Certain Homogeneous Second-Order Quadratic Fractional Difference Equation, M. Garić-Demirović, M. R. S. Kulenović, and M. Nurkanović
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 210846, 10 pages
- Simulations of Transformer Inrush Current by Using BDF-Based Numerical Methods, Amir Tokić, Ivo Uglešić, and Gorazd Štumberger
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 215647, 10 pages
- Multiple Symmetric Lipomatosis: A Diagnostic Dilemma, Mladen Mimica, Danijel Pravdic, Emina Nakas-Icindic, Maja Karin, Emil Babic, Monika Tomic, and Milenko Bevanda
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 836903, 4 pages
- Physical Fitness in Children with Type 1 Diabetes Measured with Six-Minute Walk Test, Vladimir Jegdic, Zeljko Roncevic, and Veselin Skrabic
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 190454, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.