Bosnia and Herzegovina
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bosnia and Herzegovina published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bosnia and Herzegovina, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Values of Alpha 1 Microglobulin Does Not Differ between Individuals with and without Family History of Balkan Endemic Nephropathy, Mirna Aleckovic-Halilovic, Enisa Mesic, Senaid Trnacevic, Emir Hodzic, Vildana Habul, Mirza Atic, Maida Dugonjic, and Evlijana Hasanovic
International Journal of Nephrology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 284293, 5 pages
- Multiple Multilateral Coronary-Cameral Fistulae in a Patient with Minor Cardiac Venous System, Darko Markota, Zrinko Prskalo, Ivica Markota, Boris Starcevic, Josip Maskovic, Monika Tomic, and Ivica Brizic
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 754703, 3 pages
- Birkhoff Normal Forms and KAM Theory for Gumowski-Mira Equation, M. R. S. Kulenović, Z. Nurkanović, and E. Pilav
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 819290, 8 pages
- Survey and Challenges of QoE Management Issues in Wireless Networks, Sabina Baraković and Lea Skorin-Kapov
Journal of Computer Networks and Communications
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 165146, 28 pages
- Physical Fitness in Children with Type 1 Diabetes Measured with Six-Minute Walk Test, Vladimir Jegdic, Zeljko Roncevic, and Veselin Skrabic
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 190454, 6 pages
- Simulations of Transformer Inrush Current by Using BDF-Based Numerical Methods, Amir Tokić, Ivo Uglešić, and Gorazd Štumberger
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 215647, 10 pages
- Does the Volume and Localization of Intracerebral Hematoma Affect Short-Term Prognosis of Patients with Intracerebral Hemorrhage?, Denisa Salihović, Dževdet Smajlović, and Omer Ć. Ibrahimagić
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 327968, 3 pages
- Simple Hybrid Model for Efficiency Optimization of Induction Motor Drives with Its Experimental Validation, Branko Blanuša and Bojan Knezevic
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 371842, 8 pages
- Total Variation Filtered Demons for Improved Registration of Sliding Organs, Damir Demirović, Amira Šerifović-Trbalić, Naser Prljača, and Philippe C. Cattin
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 534891, 6 pages
- Unilateral Pulmonary Agenesis and Gastric Duplication Cyst: A Rare Association, Amir Halilbasic, Fahrija Skokic, Nesad Hotic, Edin Husaric, Gordana Radoja, Selma Muratovic, Nermina Dedic, and Meliha Halilbasic
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 608706, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bosnia and Herzegovina who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.