This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bangladesh published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bangladesh, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bangladesh that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Biochemical and Anatomical Changes and Yield Reduction in Rice (Oryza sativa L.) under Varied Salinity Regimes, M. A. Hakim, Abdul Shukor Juraimi, M. M. Hanafi, Mohd Razi Ismail, Ahmad Selamat, M. Y. Rafii, and M. A. Latif
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 208584, 11 pages
- Lie Group Solution for Free Convective Flow of a Nanofluid Past a Chemically Reacting Horizontal Plate in a Porous Media, M. M. Rashidi, E. Momoniat, M. Ferdows, and A. Basiriparsa
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 239082, 21 pages
- Population Structure and Curative Uses of Invasive Plants in and around the Protected Forests of Bangladesh: A Means of Utilization of Potential Invasive Species, Md. Habibur Rahman and Bishwajit Roy
Journal of Ecosystems
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 249807, 14 pages
- Hybrid Machine Learning Technique for Forecasting Dhaka Stock Market Timing Decisions, Shipra Banik, A. F. M. Khodadad Khan, and Mohammad Anwer
Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 318524, 6 pages
- Antibacterial Activities and In Vitro Anti-Inflammatory (Membrane Stability) Properties of Methanolic Extracts of Gardenia coronaria Leaves, Amin Chowdhury, Shofiul Azam, Mohammed Abdullah Jainul, Kazi Omar Faruq, and Atiqul Islam
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 410935, 5 pages
- Study on Emission and Performance of Diesel Engine Using Castor Biodiesel, Md. Saiful Islam, Abu Saleh Ahmed, Aminul Islam, Sidek Abdul Aziz, Low Chyi Xian, and Moniruzzaman Mridha
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 451526, 8 pages
- Role of Accumulated Calcium in Alleviating Aluminum Injury in Wheat Plants, M. Alamgir Hossain, M. Ashrafuzzaman, A. K. M. Zakir Hossain, Mohd. Razi Ismail, and H. Koyama
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 457187, 6 pages
- Prevalence, Clinical Features, and Outcome of Pseudomonas Bacteremia in Under-Five Diarrheal Children in Bangladesh, Farhana Akram, Mark A.C. Pietroni, Pradip Kumar Bardhan, Samira Bibi, and Mohammod Jobayer Chisti
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 469758, 5 pages
- Prevalence and Diversity of Avian Haematozoan Parasites in Wetlands of Bangladesh, Rubayet Elahi, Ausraful Islam, Mohammad Sharif Hossain, Khaja Mohiuddin, Andrea Mikolon, Suman Kumer Paul, Parviez Rana Hosseini, Peter Daszak, and Mohammad Shafiul Alam
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 493754, 12 pages
- Combining Ability of Pod Yield and Related Traits of Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) under Salinity Stress, Md. Abul Kalam Azad, Md. Shah-E-Alam, Md. Abdul Hamid, Mohd Y. Rafii, and M. A. Malek
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 589586, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bangladesh who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bangladesh who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bangladesh who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.