This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bangladesh published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bangladesh, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bangladesh that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Effect of Spirulina Intervention on Oxidative Stress, Antioxidant Status, and Lipid Profile in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients, Md. Ismail, Md. Faruk Hossain, Arifur Rahman Tanu, and Hossain Uddin Shekhar
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 486120, 7 pages
- Comparative Performance of Hybrid and Elite Inbred Rice Varieties with respect to Their Source-Sink Relationship, Md Moinul Haque, Habibur Rahman Pramanik, Jiban Krishna Biswas, K. M. Iftekharuddaula, and Mirza Hasanuzzaman
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 326802, 11 pages
- Biocompatible SiO2 in the Fabrication of Stimuli-Responsive Hybrid Composites and Their Application Potential, Hasan Ahmad
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 846328, 19 pages
- Bioactive Polyphenols from the Methanol Extract of Cnicus arvensis (L.) Roth Demonstrated Antinociceptive and Central Nervous System Depressant Activities in Mice, Mahmudur Rahman, Amina Khatun, Mst. Luthfun Nesa, Hemayet Hossain, and Ismet Ara Jahan
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 794729, 7 pages
- A Highly Conserved GEQYQQLR Epitope Has Been Identified in the Nucleoprotein of Ebola Virus by Using an In Silico Approach, Mohammad Tuhin Ali and Md Ohedul Islam
Advances in Bioinformatics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 278197, 8 pages
- Development of a Nonlinear Model Incorporating Strain and Rotation Parameters for Prediction of Complex Turbulent Flows, Md. Shahjahan Ali, Takashi Hosoda, and Ichiro Kimura
International Journal of Partial Differential Equations
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 105809, 15 pages
- Identification of Gas Sand Horizons of the Rashidpur Structure, Surma Basin, Bangladesh, Using 2D Seismic Interpretation, Abu Reza Md. Towfiqul Islam and Md. Ahosan Habib
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 840168, 10 pages
- Trichodinid Parasites on the Gills of Channa punctatus from the Wild and Cultured Environments in Sylhet, Bangladesh, Mitu Deb, Md. Faruque Miah, Mohibur Rahman, and Zobada Kanak Khan
Advances in Zoology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 161562, 4 pages
- Injecting Drug Users and Their Health Seeking Behavior: A Cross-Sectional Study in Dhaka, Bangladesh, Sheikh Mohammed Shariful Islam, Tuhin Biswas, Faiz Ahmed Bhuiyan, Md. Serajul Islam, Mohammad Mizanur Rahman, and Hurun Nessa
Journal of Addiction
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 756579, 8 pages
- Ex Vitro Seedling Development from In Vitro Rhizome-Like Bodies in Eulophia promensis Lindl.: A New Technique for Orchid Propagation, Mohammad Musharof Hossain
Journal of Botany
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 207694, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bangladesh who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bangladesh who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bangladesh who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.