This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Burkina Faso published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Burkina Faso, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Burkina Faso that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Evaluation of the Bronchorelaxant, Genotoxic, and Antigenotoxic Effects of Cassia alata L., M. Ouédraogo, F. L. Da, A. Fabré, K. Konaté, C. I. Dibala, H. Carreyre,
S. Thibaudeau, J.-M. Coustard, C. Vandebrouck, J. Bescond, and R. G. Belemtougri
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 162651, 11 pages
- The Causative Pathogen Determines the Inflammatory Profile in Cerebrospinal Fluid and Outcome in Patients with Bacterial Meningitis, Denis Grandgirard, Rahel Gäumann, Boubacar Coulibaly, Jean-Pierre Dangy, Ali Sie, Thomas Junghanss, Hans Schudel, Gerd Pluschke, and Stephen L. Leib
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 312476, 12 pages
- Fifteen Years of Annual Mass Treatment of Onchocerciasis with Ivermectin Have Not Interrupted Transmission in the West Region of Cameroon, Moses N. Katabarwa, Albert Eyamba, Philippe Nwane, Peter Enyong, Joseph Kamgno, Thomas Kueté, Souleymanou Yaya, Rosalie Aboutou, Léonard Mukenge, Claude Kafando, Coulibaly Siaka, Salifou Mkpouwoueiko, Demanga Ngangue, Benjamin Didier Biholong, and Gervais Ondobo Andze
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 420928, 12 pages
- Numerical Analysis of Copper-Indium-Gallium-Diselenide-Based Solar Cells by SCAPS-1D, S. Ouédraogo, F. Zougmoré, and J. M. Ndjaka
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 421076, 9 pages
- Entropy Solutions for Nonlinear Elliptic Anisotropic Homogeneous Neumann Problem, B. K. Bonzi, S. Ouaro, and F. D. Y. Zongo
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 476781, 14 pages
- Epidemiological and Clinical Aspects and Therapy of Chronic Otitis Media in the “ENT” and Cervicofacial Surgery Ward in the University Hospital of Ouagadougou, Y. M. C. Gyebre, R. W.-L. Ouedraogo, A. Elola, B. P. Ouedraogo, M. Sereme, M. Ouattara, and K. Ouoba
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 698382, 4 pages
- Transplacental Transmission of Plasmodium falciparum in a Highly Malaria Endemic Area of Burkina Faso, Alphonse Ouédraogo, Alfred B. Tiono, Amidou Diarra, Edith C. Christiane Bougouma, Issa Nébié, Amadou T. Konaté, and Sodiomon B. Sirima
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 109705, 7 pages
- To What Extent Do Protected Areas Determine the Conservation of Native Flora? A Case Study in the Sudanian Zone of Burkina Faso, Lassina Traoré, Amadé Ouédraogo, and Adjima Thiombiano
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 168196, 10 pages
- Asymptomatic Malaria Correlates with Anaemia in Pregnant Women at Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, Zoenabo Douamba, Cyrille Bisseye, Florencia W. Djigma, Tegwinde R. Compaoré, Valérie Jean Telesphore Bazie, Virginio Pietra, Jean-Baptiste Nikiema, and Jacques Simpore
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 198317, 6 pages
- Who Is Going for VCT? A Case Study in Urban Burkina Faso, Fati Kirakoya-Samadoulougou, Seydou Yaro, Paulin Fao, Marie-Christine Defer, François Ilboudo, Youssouf Langani, Nicolas Meda, Annie Robert, and Nicolas Nagot
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 307917, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Burkina Faso who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Burkina Faso who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Burkina Faso who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.