This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bulgaria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bulgaria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bulgaria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Role of Vaspin in the Development of Metabolic and Glucose Tolerance Disorders and Atherosclerosis, Rumyana Dimova and Tsvetalina Tankova
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 823481, 7 pages
- Chemical Composition and Disruption of Quorum Sensing Signaling in Geographically Diverse United States Propolis, Michael A. Savka, Lucas Dailey, Milena Popova, Ralitsa Mihaylova, Benjamin Merritt, Marissa Masek, Phuong Le, Sharifah Radziah Mat Nor, Muhammad Ahmad, André O. Hudson, and Vassya Bankova
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 472593, 10 pages
- Structure-Function Based Molecular Relationships in Ewing’s Sarcoma, Roumiana Todorova
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 798426, 15 pages
- Advances on Integrodifferential Equations and Transforms, H. M. Srivastava, Xiao-Jun Yang, Dumitru Baleanu, Juan J. Nieto, and Jordan Hristov
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 462905, 2 pages
- Separation of Organic and Inorganic Compounds for Specific Applications, Hasan Uslu, Dragomir Yankov, Kailas L. Wasewar, Saeid Azizian, Najeeb Ullah, and Waqar Ahmad
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 698259, 3 pages
- Optical Properties of Sol-Gel Nb2O5 Films with Tunable Porosity for Sensing Applications, Rosen Georgiev, Biliana Georgieva, Marina Vasileva, Petar Ivanov, and Tsvetanka Babeva
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 403196, 8 pages
- Influence of Milling Conditions on the Hydriding Properties of Mg-C Nanocomposites, Hristina Stoyadinova, Zlatina Zlatanova, Maya Spassova, Tony Spassov, and Mikhail Baklanov
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 418585, 6 pages
- CECILIA Regional Climate Simulations for Future Climate: Analysis of Climate Change Signal, Michal Belda, Petr Skalák, Aleš Farda, Tomáš Halenka, Michel Déqué, Gabriella Csima, Judit Bartholy, Csaba Torma, Constanta Boroneant, Mihaela Caian, and Valery Spiridonov
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 354727, 13 pages
- Cognitive Impairment and Brain Imaging Characteristics of Patients with Congenital Cataracts, Facial Dysmorphism, Neuropathy Syndrome, Teodora Chamova, Dora Zlatareva, Margarita Raycheva, Stoyan Bichev, Luba Kalaydjieva, and Ivailo Tournev
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 639539, 8 pages
- Role of the IL-6 Gene in the Etiopathogenesis of Idiopathic Scoliosis, Svetla Nikolova, Milka Dikova, Dobrin Dikov, Assen Djerov, Gyulnas Dzhebir, Ventseslav Atanasov, Alexey Savov, and Ivo Kremensky
Analytical Cellular Pathology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 621893, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.