This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bulgaria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bulgaria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bulgaria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Cinnamic Acid Is Partially Involved in Propolis Immunomodulatory Action on Human Monocytes, Bruno José Conti, Michelle Cristiane Búfalo, Marjorie de Assis Golim, Vassya Bankova, and José Maurício Sforcin
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 109864, 7 pages
- Idempotent Elements of the Endomorphism Semiring of a Finite Chain, Ivan Trendafilov and Dimitrinka Vladeva
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 120231, 9 pages
- Population Dynamics of Horse Mackerel (Trachurus Mediterraneus Ponticus) in the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, Maria Yankova
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127287, 6 pages
- Effect of Antihypertensive Therapy on SCORE-Estimated Total Cardiovascular Risk: Results from an Open-Label, Multinational Investigation—The POWER Survey, Guy De Backer, Robert J. Petrella, Assen R. Goudev, Ghazi Ahmad Radaideh, Andrzej Rynkiewicz, and Atul Pathak
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 165789, 8 pages
- Functional Interactions in Transcription and Splicing of Ewing’s Sarcoma, Roumiana Todorova
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 184063, 6 pages
- Short- and Medium-Term Induced Ionization in the Earth Atmosphere by Galactic and Solar Cosmic Rays, Alexander Mishev
International Journal of Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 184508, 9 pages
- Synthesis of Ceramics in Different Colors from Industrial Waste, Mihail Doynov, Tsvetan Dimitrov, and Maria Kokkori
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 208979, 4 pages
- Mössbauer, XRD, and Complex Thermal Analysis of the Hydration of Cement with Fly Ash, Vili Lilkov, Ognyan Petrov, Yana Tzvetanova, Plamen Savov, and Milen Kadiyski
Journal of Spectroscopy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 231843, 9 pages
- Ant-Associated Beetle Fauna in Bulgaria: A Review and New Data, Albena Lapeva-Gjonova
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 242037, 14 pages
- Deficits of Affect Mentalization in Patients with Drug Addiction: Theoretical and Clinical Aspects, Svetoslav Savov and Nikola Atanassov
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 250751, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.