This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bulgaria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bulgaria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bulgaria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- MicroRNA Profiling in Patients with Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma Associated with Balkan Endemic Nephropathy, Katerina Popovska-Jankovic, Predrag Noveski, Ljubinka Jankovic-Velickovic, Slavica Stojnev, Rade Cukuranovic, Vladisav Stefanovic, Draga Toncheva, Rada Staneva, Momir Polenakovic, and Dijana Plaseska-Karanfilska
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7450461, 10 pages
- Specifics and Challenges to Flexible Organic Light-Emitting Devices, Mariya Aleksandrova
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4081697, 8 pages
- Response of Pea Varieties to Damage Degree of Pea Weevil, Bruchus pisorum L., Ivelina Mitkova Nikolova
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8053860, 7 pages
- Human Decidual Stromal Cells as a Component of the Implantation Niche and a Modulator of Maternal Immunity, Kameliya Vinketova, Milena Mourdjeva, and Tsvetelina Oreshkova
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8689436, 17 pages
- RAGE Architecture for Reusable Serious Gaming Technology Components, Wim van der Vegt, Wim Westera, Enkhbold Nyamsuren, Atanas Georgiev, and Iván Martínez Ortiz
International Journal of Computer Games Technology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5680526, 10 pages
- Relation of Perceived Stigma to Adverse Events of Medications in Patients with Epilepsy, Ekaterina Viteva
Epilepsy Research and Treatment
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5362806, 6 pages
- WHO European Childhood Obesity Surveillance Initiative: Impact of Type of Clothing Worn during Anthropometric Measurements and Timing of the Survey on Weight and Body Mass Index Outcome Measures in 6–9-Year-Old Children, Trudy M. A. Wijnhoven, Joop M. A. van Raaij, Angela Spinelli, Agneta Yngve, Lauren Lissner, Igor Spiroski, Victoria Farrugia Sant'Angelo, Napoleón Pérez-Farinós, Éva Martos, Mirjam Heinen, Marie Kunešová, Ana I. Rito, Ragnhild Hovengen, Gregor Starc, Vesselka Duleva, Iveta Pudule, Ausra Petrauskiene, Lien Braeckevelt, Maria Hassapidou, João Breda, and Pieter van 't Veer
Epidemiology Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5130317, 16 pages
- Intravenous Immunoglobulins: Mode of Action and Indications in Autoimmune and Inflammatory Dermatoses, Lyubomir A. Dourmishev, Dimitrina V. Guleva, and Ljubka G. Miteva
International Journal of Inflammation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3523057, 6 pages
- Association Study between Promoter Polymorphism of TPH1 and Progression of Idiopathic Scoliosis, Vasil Yablanski, Svetla Nikolova, Evgeni Vlaev, Alexey Savov, and Ivo Kremensky
Journal of Biomarkers
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5318239, 5 pages
- A Method for the Simultaneous Cleansing of H2S and SO2, Dzhamal R. Uzun, Elena Razkazova-Velkova, Venko Beschkov, and Konstantin Petrov
International Journal of Electrochemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7628761, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.