This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bulgaria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bulgaria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bulgaria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Cutaneous Oncology: From Research to Diagnosis and Management, Ieva Saulite, Elisabeth Roider, Razvigor Darlenksi, Ahmad Jalili, and Emmanuella Guenova
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7819428, 2 pages
- MicroRNA Profiling in Patients with Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma Associated with Balkan Endemic Nephropathy, Katerina Popovska-Jankovic, Predrag Noveski, Ljubinka Jankovic-Velickovic, Slavica Stojnev, Rade Cukuranovic, Vladisav Stefanovic, Draga Toncheva, Rada Staneva, Momir Polenakovic, and Dijana Plaseska-Karanfilska
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7450461, 10 pages
- Ethnobotany: A Living Science for Alleviating Human Suffering, Rahmatullah Qureshi, Shahina A. Ghazanfar, Hassan Obied, Viliana Vasileva, and Mohammad A. Tariq
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9641692, 3 pages
- From Normal Skin to Squamous Cell Carcinoma: A Quest for Novel Biomarkers, Vlad Voiculescu, Bogdan Calenic, Mihaela Ghita, Mihai Lupu, Ana Caruntu, Liliana Moraru, Suzana Voiculescu, Alexandra Ion, Maria Greabu, Nikolay Ishkitiev, and Constantin Caruntu
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4517492, 14 pages
- Novel Hypomorphic Mutation in FANCD2 Gene Observed in a Fetus with Multiple Congenital Anomalies, Radoslava Vazharova, Svetlana Vragaleva, Violeta Dimitrova, Samuil Ivanov, Lubomir Balabanski, Maxim Malinov, and Draga Toncheva
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1462818, 4 pages
- Specifics and Challenges to Flexible Organic Light-Emitting Devices, Mariya Aleksandrova
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4081697, 8 pages
- Response of Pea Varieties to Damage Degree of Pea Weevil, Bruchus pisorum L., Ivelina Mitkova Nikolova
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8053860, 7 pages
- The Development of DNA Based Methods for the Reliable and Efficient Identification of Nicotiana tabacum in Tobacco and Its Derived Products, Sukumar Biswas, Wei Fan, Rong Li, Sifan Li, Wenli Ping, Shujun Li, Alexandra Naumova, Tamara Peelen, Esther Kok, Zheng Yuan, Dabing Zhang, and Jianxin Shi
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4352308, 6 pages
- Human Decidual Stromal Cells as a Component of the Implantation Niche and a Modulator of Maternal Immunity, Kameliya Vinketova, Milena Mourdjeva, and Tsvetelina Oreshkova
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8689436, 17 pages
- RAGE Architecture for Reusable Serious Gaming Technology Components, Wim van der Vegt, Wim Westera, Enkhbold Nyamsuren, Atanas Georgiev, and Iván Martínez Ortiz
International Journal of Computer Games Technology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5680526, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.