This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Benin published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Benin, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Benin that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Beninese Medicinal Plants as a Source of Antimycobacterial Agents: Bioguided Fractionation and In Vitro Activity of Alkaloids Isolated from Holarrhena floribunda Used in Traditional Treatment of Buruli Ulcer, Achille Yemoa, Joachim Gbenou, Dissou Affolabi, Mansourou Moudachirou, André Bigot, Séverin Anagonou, Françoise Portaels, Anandi Martin, and Joëlle Quetin-Leclercq
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 835767, 5 pages
- Building Infinitely Many Solutions for Some Model of Sublinear Multipoint Boundary Value Problems, Guy Aymard Degla
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 732761, 4 pages
- Genetic Divergence in Northern Benin Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L. Moench) Landraces as Revealed by Agromorphological Traits and Selection of Candidate Genotypes, Innocent Dossou-Aminon, Laura Yêyinou Loko, Arlette Adjatin, Eben-Ezer B. K. Ewédjè, Alexandre Dansi, Sujay Rakshit, Ndiaga Cissé, Jagannath Vishnu Patil, Clément Agbangla, Ambaliou Sanni, Akpovi Akoègninou, and Koffi Akpagana
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 916476, 10 pages
- Beneficial Effects of Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Gestational Diabetes: Consequences in Macrosomia and Adulthood Obesity, Akadiri Yessoufou, Magloire P. Nekoua, Adam Gbankoto, Yohana Mashalla, and Kabirou Moutairou
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 731434, 11 pages
- Characterization of Potential Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria Isolated from Maize (Zea mays L.) in Central and Northern Benin (West Africa), Nadège A. Agbodjato, Pacôme A. Noumavo, Farid Baba-Moussa, Hafiz A. Salami, Haziz Sina, Alphonse Sèzan, Honoré Bankolé, Adolphe Adjanohoun, and Lamine Baba-Moussa
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 901656, 9 pages
- Structural Characterization of Prosopis africana Populations (Guill., Perrott., and Rich.) Taub in Benin, Towanou Houètchégnon, Dossou Seblodo Judes Charlemagne Gbèmavo, Christine Ajokè Ifètayo Nougbodé Ouinsavi, and Nestor Sokpon
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 101373, 9 pages
- Tropical Atlantic Contributions to Strong Rainfall Variability Along the Northeast Brazilian Coast, G. A. Hounsou-gbo, M. Araujo, B. Bourlès, D. Veleda, and J. Servain
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 902084, 13 pages
- Phytochemical Analysis and Biological Activities of Cola nitida Bark, Durand Dah-Nouvlessounon, Hubert Adoukonou-Sagbadja, Nafan Diarrassouba, Haziz Sina, Adolphe Adjanohoun, Mariam Inoussa, Donald Akakpo, Joachim D. Gbenou, Simeon O. Kotchoni, Mamoudou H. Dicko, and Lamine Baba-Moussa
Biochemistry Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 493879, 12 pages
- Chemical Composition and Insecticidal and Repellent Effect of Essential Oils of Two Premna Species against Sitotroga cerealella, Elvis Adjalian, Philippe Sessou, Théophile Odjo, Gilles Figueredo, Dansou Kossou, Félicien Avlessi, Chantal Menut, and Dominique Sohounhloué
Journal of Insects
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 319045, 6 pages
- Comparative Study of Malaria Prevalence among Travellers in Nigeria (West Africa) Using Slide Microscopy and a Rapid Diagnosis Test, T. V. Dougnon, H. S. Bankole, Y. M. G. Hounmanou, S. Echebiri, P. Atchade, and J. Mohammed
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 108707, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.