This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Benin published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Benin, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Benin that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Sanitary Risks Connected to the Consumption of Infusion from Senna rotundifolia L. Contaminated with Lead and Cadmium in Cotonou (Benin), S. A. Montcho, K. Koudouvo, A. P. E. Yehouenou, P. Guedenon, L. Koumolou, M. Oke Sopoh, V. Dougnon, Mensavi F. Gbéassor, E. E. Creppy, M. Boko, and A. P. Edorh
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 376503, 8 pages
- Effect of Noise on the Decoherence of a Central Electron Spin Coupled to an Antiferromagnetic Spin Bath, G. C. Fouokeng, M. Tchoffo, S. Moussiliou, J. C. Ngana Kuetche, Lukong Cornelius Fai, and Massou Siaka
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 526205, 7 pages
- Millipedes as Food for Humans: Their Nutritional and Possible Antimalarial Value—A First Report, Henrik Enghoff, Nicola Manno, Sévérin Tchibozo, Manuela List, Bettina Schwarzinger, Wolfgang Schoefberger, Clemens Schwarzinger, and Maurizio G. Paoletti
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 651768, 9 pages
- Phytochemical Screening of Pentadesma butyracea Sabine (Clusiaceae) Acclimated in Benin by GC/MS, J. P. A. Noudogbessi, A. K. Natta, F. P. Tchobo, G. S. Bogninou, F. T. D. Bothon, A. D. Bossou, G. Figueredo, P. Chalard, J. C. Chalchat, and D. C. K. Sohounhloué
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 172397, 8 pages
- Efficacy of a Mosaic Long-Lasting Insecticide Net, PermaNet 3.0, against Wild Populations of Culex quinquefasciatus in Experimental Huts in Togo, Dominic B. Dery, Guillaume K. Ketoh, Joseph Chabi, George Apetogbo, Isabelle A. Glitho, Thierry Baldet, and Jean-Marc Hougard
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 209654, 8 pages
- First Report of FVC and FEV1 Reference Values for Beninese Children Aged 11–16 Years, Folly Messan, Pierre Dansou, Tanguy Marqueste, Patrick Decherchi, Richard Tossou, Toussaint Amoussou, and Bénoîte Sovi-Guidi
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 284386, 8 pages
- Lifestyle and Dietary Factors Associated with the Evolution of Cardiometabolic Risk over Four Years in West-African Adults: The Benin Study, Charles Sossa, Hélène Delisle, Victoire Agueh, Roger Sodjinou, Gervais Ntandou, and Michel Makoutodé
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 298024, 9 pages
- Nosocomial Pneumonia Associated to PVL-Producing Staphylococcus aureus in Children in Benin, Lamine Baba-Moussa, Théodora Angèle Ahoyo, Cécile Le Brun, Michel Makoutodé, Karim Dramane, Simeon Oloni Kotchoni, and Gilles Prévost
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 420738, 7 pages
- The Exploratory Burr Hole: Indication and Results at One Departmental Hospital of Benin, Holden O. Fatigba, Alexandre S. Allodé, Kofi-M. Savi de Tové, Emile D. Mensah, Adrien M. Hodonou, and Jijoho Padonou
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 453907, 4 pages
- Modeling Solar Energy Transfer through Roof Material in Africa Sub-Saharan Regions, Julien G. Adounkpe, A. Emmanuel Lawin, Clément Ahouannou, Rufin Offin Lié Akiyo, and Brice A. Sinsin
ISRN Renewable Energy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 480137, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.