This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Benin published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Benin, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Benin that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Mass Spectrometry and Multiplex Antigen Assays to Assess Microbial Quality and Toxin Production of Staphylococcus aureus Strains Isolated from Clinical and Food Samples, Paul Attien, Haziz Sina, Wardi Moussaoui, Gaëlle Zimmermann-Meisse, Thomas Dadié, Daniel Keller, Philippe Riegel, Vincent Edoh, Simeon O. Kotchoni, Marcellin Djè, Gilles Prévost, and Lamine Baba-Moussa
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 485620, 8 pages
- Millipedes as Food for Humans: Their Nutritional and Possible Antimalarial Value—A First Report, Henrik Enghoff, Nicola Manno, Sévérin Tchibozo, Manuela List, Bettina Schwarzinger, Wolfgang Schoefberger, Clemens Schwarzinger, and Maurizio G. Paoletti
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 651768, 9 pages
- Assessment of the Contamination of Some Foodstuffs by Escherichia coli O157 in Benin, West Africa, Honoré Sourou Bankole, Victorien Tamègnon Dougnon, Roch Christian Johnson, T. J. Dougnon, Boniface Yehouenou, Sylvain Kougblenou, Maxime Agonsa, Magloire Legonou, Thomas Dadie, and Lamine Baba-Moussa
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 417848, 8 pages
- Rural Credit and Farms Efficiency: Modelling Farmers Credit Allocation Decisions, Evidences from Benin, Comlan Hervé Sossou, Freddy Noma, and Jacob A. Yabi
Economics Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 309352, 8 pages
- Insight into the Willgerodt-Kindler Reaction of ω-Haloacetophenone Derivatives: Mechanistic Implication, Urbain C. Kasséhin, Fernand A. Gbaguidi, Coco N. Kapanda, Christopher R. McCurdy, and Jacques H. Poupaert
Organic Chemistry International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 486540, 5 pages
- Effect of Noise on the Decoherence of a Central Electron Spin Coupled to an Antiferromagnetic Spin Bath, G. C. Fouokeng, M. Tchoffo, S. Moussiliou, J. C. Ngana Kuetche, Lukong Cornelius Fai, and Massou Siaka
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 526205, 7 pages
- Sanitary Risks Connected to the Consumption of Infusion from Senna rotundifolia L. Contaminated with Lead and Cadmium in Cotonou (Benin), S. A. Montcho, K. Koudouvo, A. P. E. Yehouenou, P. Guedenon, L. Koumolou, M. Oke Sopoh, V. Dougnon, Mensavi F. Gbéassor, E. E. Creppy, M. Boko, and A. P. Edorh
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 376503, 8 pages
- Storage Insects on Yam Chips and Their Traditional Management in Northern Benin, Y. L. Loko, A. Dansi, M. Tamo, A. H. Bokonon-Ganta, P. Assogba, M. Dansi,
R. Vodouhè, A. Akoegninou, and A. Sanni
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 484536, 11 pages
- Nosocomial Pneumonia Associated to PVL-Producing Staphylococcus aureus in Children in Benin, Lamine Baba-Moussa, Théodora Angèle Ahoyo, Cécile Le Brun, Michel Makoutodé, Karim Dramane, Simeon Oloni Kotchoni, and Gilles Prévost
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 420738, 7 pages
- Lifestyle and Dietary Factors Associated with the Evolution of Cardiometabolic Risk over Four Years in West-African Adults: The Benin Study, Charles Sossa, Hélène Delisle, Victoire Agueh, Roger Sodjinou, Gervais Ntandou, and Michel Makoutodé
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 298024, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.