This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Benin published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Benin, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Benin that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Phytochemical Screening of Pentadesma butyracea Sabine (Clusiaceae) Acclimated in Benin by GC/MS, J. P. A. Noudogbessi, A. K. Natta, F. P. Tchobo, G. S. Bogninou, F. T. D. Bothon, A. D. Bossou, G. Figueredo, P. Chalard, J. C. Chalchat, and D. C. K. Sohounhloué
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 172397, 8 pages
- Efficacy of a Mosaic Long-Lasting Insecticide Net, PermaNet 3.0, against Wild Populations of Culex quinquefasciatus in Experimental Huts in Togo, Dominic B. Dery, Guillaume K. Ketoh, Joseph Chabi, George Apetogbo, Isabelle A. Glitho, Thierry Baldet, and Jean-Marc Hougard
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 209654, 8 pages
- First Report of FVC and FEV1 Reference Values for Beninese Children Aged 11–16 Years, Folly Messan, Pierre Dansou, Tanguy Marqueste, Patrick Decherchi, Richard Tossou, Toussaint Amoussou, and Bénoîte Sovi-Guidi
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 284386, 8 pages
- Lifestyle and Dietary Factors Associated with the Evolution of Cardiometabolic Risk over Four Years in West-African Adults: The Benin Study, Charles Sossa, Hélène Delisle, Victoire Agueh, Roger Sodjinou, Gervais Ntandou, and Michel Makoutodé
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 298024, 9 pages
- Nosocomial Pneumonia Associated to PVL-Producing Staphylococcus aureus in Children in Benin, Lamine Baba-Moussa, Théodora Angèle Ahoyo, Cécile Le Brun, Michel Makoutodé, Karim Dramane, Simeon Oloni Kotchoni, and Gilles Prévost
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 420738, 7 pages
- The Exploratory Burr Hole: Indication and Results at One Departmental Hospital of Benin, Holden O. Fatigba, Alexandre S. Allodé, Kofi-M. Savi de Tové, Emile D. Mensah, Adrien M. Hodonou, and Jijoho Padonou
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 453907, 4 pages
- Modeling Solar Energy Transfer through Roof Material in Africa Sub-Saharan Regions, Julien G. Adounkpe, A. Emmanuel Lawin, Clément Ahouannou, Rufin Offin Lié Akiyo, and Brice A. Sinsin
ISRN Renewable Energy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 480137, 8 pages
- Storage Insects on Yam Chips and Their Traditional Management in Northern Benin, Y. L. Loko, A. Dansi, M. Tamo, A. H. Bokonon-Ganta, P. Assogba, M. Dansi,
R. Vodouhè, A. Akoegninou, and A. Sanni
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 484536, 11 pages
- A Case of Cyperus spp. and Imperata cylindrica Occurrences on Acrisol of the Dahomey Gap in South Benin as Affected by Soil Characteristics: A Strategy for Soil and Weed Management, Brahima Kone, Guillaume Lucien Amadji, Amadou Toure, Abou Togola, Mariame Mariko, and Joël Huat
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 601058, 7 pages
- Characterization of the Boreal Summer Upwelling at the Northern Coast of the Gulf of Guinea Based on the PROPAO In Situ Measurements Network and Satellite Data, Yves K. Kouadio, Sandrine Djakouré, Angora Aman, K. Eugène Ali, Vamara Koné, and Elisée Toualy
International Journal of Oceanography
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 816561, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.