This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Benin published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Benin, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Benin that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Genetic Divergence in Northern Benin Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L. Moench) Landraces as Revealed by Agromorphological Traits and Selection of Candidate Genotypes, Innocent Dossou-Aminon, Laura Yêyinou Loko, Arlette Adjatin, Eben-Ezer B. K. Ewédjè, Alexandre Dansi, Sujay Rakshit, Ndiaga Cissé, Jagannath Vishnu Patil, Clément Agbangla, Ambaliou Sanni, Akpovi Akoègninou, and Koffi Akpagana
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 916476, 10 pages
- Beneficial Effects of Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Gestational Diabetes: Consequences in Macrosomia and Adulthood Obesity, Akadiri Yessoufou, Magloire P. Nekoua, Adam Gbankoto, Yohana Mashalla, and Kabirou Moutairou
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 731434, 11 pages
- Tropical Atlantic Contributions to Strong Rainfall Variability Along the Northeast Brazilian Coast, G. A. Hounsou-gbo, M. Araujo, B. Bourlès, D. Veleda, and J. Servain
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 902084, 13 pages
- Phytochemical Analysis and Biological Activities of Cola nitida Bark, Durand Dah-Nouvlessounon, Hubert Adoukonou-Sagbadja, Nafan Diarrassouba, Haziz Sina, Adolphe Adjanohoun, Mariam Inoussa, Donald Akakpo, Joachim D. Gbenou, Simeon O. Kotchoni, Mamoudou H. Dicko, and Lamine Baba-Moussa
Biochemistry Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 493879, 12 pages
- Comparative Study of Malaria Prevalence among Travellers in Nigeria (West Africa) Using Slide Microscopy and a Rapid Diagnosis Test, T. V. Dougnon, H. S. Bankole, Y. M. G. Hounmanou, S. Echebiri, P. Atchade, and J. Mohammed
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 108707, 4 pages
- Insect Vectors of Rice Yellow Mottle Virus, Augustin Koudamiloro, Francis Eegbara Nwilene, Abou Togola, and Martin Akogbeto
Journal of Insects
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 721751, 12 pages
- Mass Spectrometry and Multiplex Antigen Assays to Assess Microbial Quality and Toxin Production of Staphylococcus aureus Strains Isolated from Clinical and Food Samples, Paul Attien, Haziz Sina, Wardi Moussaoui, Gaëlle Zimmermann-Meisse, Thomas Dadié, Daniel Keller, Philippe Riegel, Vincent Edoh, Simeon O. Kotchoni, Marcellin Djè, Gilles Prévost, and Lamine Baba-Moussa
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 485620, 8 pages
- Millipedes as Food for Humans: Their Nutritional and Possible Antimalarial Value—A First Report, Henrik Enghoff, Nicola Manno, Sévérin Tchibozo, Manuela List, Bettina Schwarzinger, Wolfgang Schoefberger, Clemens Schwarzinger, and Maurizio G. Paoletti
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 651768, 9 pages
- Assessment of the Contamination of Some Foodstuffs by Escherichia coli O157 in Benin, West Africa, Honoré Sourou Bankole, Victorien Tamègnon Dougnon, Roch Christian Johnson, T. J. Dougnon, Boniface Yehouenou, Sylvain Kougblenou, Maxime Agonsa, Magloire Legonou, Thomas Dadie, and Lamine Baba-Moussa
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 417848, 8 pages
- Rural Credit and Farms Efficiency: Modelling Farmers Credit Allocation Decisions, Evidences from Benin, Comlan Hervé Sossou, Freddy Noma, and Jacob A. Yabi
Economics Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 309352, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Benin who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.