This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Brunei Darussalam published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Brunei Darussalam, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Brunei Darussalam that are published in Hindawi journals.
- DFT/TDDFT and Experimental Studies of Natural Pigments Extracted from Black Tea Waste for DSSC Application, N. T. R. N. Kumara, Muhammad Raziq Rahimi Kooh, Andery Lim, Mohammad Iskandar Petra, Nyuk Yoong Voo, Chee Ming Lim, and Piyasiri Ekanayake
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 109843, 8 pages
- Preparation and Evaluation of Acetabularia-Modified Carbon Paste Electrode in Anodic Stripping Voltammetry of Copper and Lead Ions, Muhammad Raziq Rahimi Kooh, Jose H. Santos, and Muhammad Khairud Dahri
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 538012, 9 pages
- Removal of Methyl Violet 2B from Aqueous Solution Using Casuarina equisetifolia Needle, Muhammad Khairud Dahri, Muhammad Raziq Rahimi Kooh, and Linda B. L. Lim
ISRN Environmental Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 619819, 8 pages
- Perception, Reaction, and Cognition in Wireless Sensor Networks, Shuai Li, Congduc Pham, Arunita Jaekel, Mohammad Abdul Matin, Anang Hudaya M. Amin, and Yangming Li
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 696935, 2 pages
- A Rare Case of Aeromonas Hydrophila Catheter Related Sepsis in a Patient with Chronic Kidney Disease Receiving Steroids and Dialysis: A Case Report and Review of Aeromonas Infections in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients, Muhammad Abdul Mabood Khalil, Abdur Rehman, Waqar Uddin Kashif, Manickam Rangasami, and Jackson Tan
Case Reports in Nephrology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 735194, 5 pages
- The Utilization of Waste Date Seed as Bio-Oil and Activated Carbon by Pyrolysis Process, Mohammad Uzzal Hossain Joardder, Md. Shazib Uddin, and Mohammad Nurul Islam
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 316806, 6 pages
- A Riesz representation theorem for cone-valued functions, Walter Roth
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 4 (1999), Issue 4, Pages 209-229
The following is the list of scholars from Brunei Darussalam who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Brunei Darussalam who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
|Chandratilak De Silva Liyanage||
ISRN Signal Processing |
|Mohammad Abdul Matin||
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks |
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
The following is the list of scholars from Brunei Darussalam who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.