This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Brunei Darussalam published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Brunei Darussalam, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Brunei Darussalam that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Fundamental Theories and Practice in Service Robotics, ShaoPing Bai, DeZhen Song, JiZhong Xiao, Trung Dung Ngo, and YongSheng Ou
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 583286, 2 pages
- Tree Diversity and Community Composition of the Tutong White Sands, Brunei Darussalam: A Rare Tropical Heath Forest Ecosystem, Hazimah Din, Faizah Metali, and Rahayu Sukmaria Sukri
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 807876, 10 pages
- Higher Performance of DSSC with Dyes from Cladophora sp. as Mixed Cosensitizer through Synergistic Effect, Andery Lim, Noramaliyana Haji Manaf, Kushan Tennakoon, R. L. N. Chandrakanthi, Linda Biaw Leng Lim, J. M. R. Sarath Bandara, and Piyasiri Ekanayake
Journal of Biophysics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 510467, 8 pages
- Phytochemicals from Kaempferia angustifolia Rosc. and Their Cytotoxic and Antimicrobial Activities, Sook Wah Tang, Mohd Aspollah Sukari, Bee Keat Neoh, Yunie Soon Yu Yeap, Ahmad Bustamam Abdul, Nurolaini Kifli, and Gwendoline Cheng Lian Ee
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 417674, 6 pages
- Comparative Study of Popular Objective Functions for Damping Power System Oscillations in Multimachine System, Naz Niamul Islam, M. A. Hannan, Hussain Shareef, Azah Mohamed, and M. A. Salam
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 549094, 8 pages
- Bioethanol Production from Fermentable Sugar Juice, Hossain Zabed, Golam Faruq, Jaya Narayan Sahu, Mohd Sofian Azirun, Rosli Hashim, and Amru Nasrulhaq Boyce
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 957102, 11 pages
- Assessment of Municipal Solid Waste Management System in a Developing Country, A. Ahsan, M. Alamgir, M. M. El-Sergany, S. Shams, M. K. Rowshon, and N. N. Nik Daud
Chinese Journal of Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 561935, 11 pages
- Outcomes of Renal Transplantation in Brunei Darussalam over a Twenty-Year Period (1993–2012), Jackson Tan, Muhammad Abdul Mabood Khalil, Si Yen Tan, Muhammad Khalil, Dalinatul Ahmed, Shaukat Zinna, and William Chong
Journal of Transplantation
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 784805, 6 pages
- Equilibrium Isotherm Studies of Adsorption of Pigments Extracted from Kuduk-kuduk (Melastoma malabathricum L.) Pulp onto TiO2 Nanoparticles, N. T. R. N. Kumara, Nurulhayah Hamdan, Mohammad Iskandar Petra, Kushan U. Tennakoon, and Piyasiri Ekanayake
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 468975, 6 pages
- Acute Kidney Injury in Lymphoma: A Single Centre Experience, Muhammad Abdul Mabood Khalil, Hira Latif, Abdur Rehman, Waqar Uddin Kashif, Safia Awan, Zarghona Khalil, Uziar Mushtaq, Maria Ahmad, Muhammad Ashhad Ullah Khalil, Manickam Ranga Sami, and Jackson Tan
International Journal of Nephrology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 272961, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Brunei Darussalam who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Brunei Darussalam who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Brunei Darussalam who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.