This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bahamas published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bahamas, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bahamas that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Aerial Survey as a Tool to Estimate Abundance and Describe Distribution of a Carcharhinid Species, the Lemon Shark, Negaprion brevirostris, S. T. Kessel, S. H. Gruber, K. S. Gledhill, M. E. Bond, and R. G. Perkins
Journal of Marine Biology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 597383, 10 pages
- Multicenter Study of Human Papillomavirus and the Human Papillomavirus Vaccine: Knowledge and Attitudes among People of African Descent, Elizabeth Blackman, Natalie Thurman, Darron Halliday, Raleigh Butler, Dorita Francis, Madeline Joseph, Jahzreel Thompson, Aletha Akers, Cecile Andraos-Selim, Cornelius Bondzi, Emanuela Taioli, Kourtney L. Hagan, Erin A. Jones, Jade Jones, Cierra M. Moss, Ar’Lena C. Smith, Kimlin Tam Ashing, and Camille C. Ragin
Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 428582, 8 pages
- Global Patterns of Prostate Cancer Incidence, Aggressiveness, and Mortality in Men of African Descent, Timothy R. Rebbeck, Susan S. Devesa, Bao-Li Chang, Clareann H. Bunker, Iona Cheng, Kathleen Cooney, Rosalind Eeles, Pedro Fernandez, Veda N. Giri, Serigne M. Gueye, Christopher A. Haiman, Brian E. Henderson, Chris F. Heyns, Jennifer J. Hu, Sue Ann Ingles, William Isaacs, Mohamed Jalloh, Esther M. John, Adam S. Kibel, LaCreis R. Kidd, Penelope Layne, Robin J. Leach, Christine Neslund-Dudas, Michael N. Okobia, Elaine A. Ostrander, Jong Y. Park, Alan L. Patrick, Catherine M. Phelan, Camille Ragin, Robin A. Roberts, Benjamin A. Rybicki, Janet L. Stanford, Sara Strom, Ian M. Thompson, John Witte, Jianfeng Xu, Edward Yeboah, Ann W. Hsing, and Charnita M. Zeigler-Johnson
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 560857, 12 pages
- When Things Are Not as They Appear: Assessing the Adequacy of Cluster Randomization When Outcome Events Are Rare at Baseline, Veronica Dinaj-Koci, Nanika Brathwaite, Lynette Deveaux, Sonya Lunn, Lesley Cottrell, Carole Harris, Bonita Stanton, Xiaoming Li, Sharon Marshall, Perry Gomez, and Xinguang Chen
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 806384, 15 pages
- Depressive Symptoms among Fourth Form Students in St. Kitts and Nevis High Schools, Gillian A. Lowe, Garth Lipps, Sharon Halliday, Amrie Morris, Nelson Clarke, and Rosemarie N. Wilson
Volume 9 (2009), , Pages 149-157
The following is the list of scholars from Bahamas who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bahamas who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.