This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bhutan published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bhutan, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bhutan that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Prospects of Organic Farming in Bhutan: A SWOT Analysis, Sonam Tashi and Kesang Wangchuk
Advances in Agriculture
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1717352, 9 pages
- The Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori Virulence Factors in Bhutan, Vietnam, and Myanmar Is Related to Gastric Cancer Incidence, Tran Thi Huyen Trang, Seiji Shiota, Miyuki Matsuda, Tran Thanh Binh, Rumiko Suzuki, Ratha-korn Vilaichone, Varocha Mahachai, Lotay Tshering, Ho D. Q. Dung, Tomohisa Uchida, Osamu Matsunari, Thein Myint, Vu Van Khien, and Yoshio Yamaoka
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 830813, 8 pages
- Systematic Evaluation of Satellite-Based Rainfall Products over the Brahmaputra Basin for Hydrological Applications, Sagar Ratna Bajracharya, Wahid Palash, Mandira Singh Shrestha, Vijay Ratan Khadgi, Chu Duo, Partha Jyoti Das, and Chhimi Dorji
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 398687, 17 pages
- Morphological Responses Explain Tolerance of the Bamboo Yushania microphylla to Grazing, Kesang Wangchuk, Andras Darabant, and Prem Bahadur Rai
Journal of Botany
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 573415, 7 pages
- Gaps in Capacity in Primary Care in Low-Resource Settings for Implementation of Essential Noncommunicable Disease Interventions, S. Mendis, Igbal Al Bashir, Lanka Dissanayake, Cherian Varghese, Ibtihal Fadhil, Esha Marhe, Boureima Sambo, Firdosi Mehta, Hind Elsayad, Idrisa Sow, Maltie Algoe, Herbert Tennakoon, Lai Die Truong, Le Thi Tuyet Lan, Dismond Huiuinato, Neelamni Hewageegana, Naiema A. W. Fahal, Goitom Mebrhatu, Gado Tshering, and Oleg Chestnov
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 584041, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bhutan who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bhutan who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.