This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Botswana published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Botswana, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Botswana that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Alteration of Neutrophil Reactive Oxygen Species Production by Extracts of Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum), Mbaki Muzila, Kimmo Rumpunen, Helen Wright, Helen Roberts, Melissa Grant, Hilde Nybom, Jasna Sehic, Anders Ekholm, and Cecilia Widén
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3841803, 9 pages
- Acceptability and Feasibility of Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing and Treatment among Pregnant Women in Gaborone, Botswana, 2015, Adriane Wynn, Doreen Ramogola-Masire, Ponatshego Gaolebale, Neo Moshashane, Ogechukwu Agatha Offorjebe, Kaitlin Arena, Jeffrey D. Klausner, and Chelsea Morroni
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1251238, 6 pages
- The Viscosity Approximation Forward-Backward Splitting Method for Zeros of the Sum of Monotone Operators, Oganeditse Aaron Boikanyo
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2371857, 10 pages
- Language and Culture in Health Literacy for People Living with HIV: Perspectives of Health Care Providers and Professional Care Team Members, Keitshokile Dintle Mogobe, Sheila Shaibu, Ellah Matshediso, Motshedisi Sabone, Esther Ntsayagae, Patrice K. Nicholas, Carmen J. Portillo, Inge B. Corless, Carol Dawson Rose, Mallory O. Johnson, Allison Webel, Yvette Cuca, Marta Rivero-Méndez, Solymar S. Solís Báez, Kathleen Nokes, Darcel Reyes, Jeanne Kemppainen, Paula Reid, Lucille Sanzero Eller, Teri Lindgren, William L. Holzemer, and Dean Wantland
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5015707, 10 pages
- Bilateral Breast Reconstruction with Abdominal Free Flaps: A Single Centre, Single Surgeon Retrospective Review of 55 Consecutive Patients, Peter McAllister, Isabel Teo, Kuen Chin, Boikanyo Makubate, and David Alexander Munnoch
Plastic Surgery International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6085624, 9 pages
- The Implications of HIV Treatment on the HIV-Malaria Coinfection Dynamics: A Modeling Perspective, F. Nyabadza, B. T. Bekele, M. A. Rúa, D. M. Malonza, N. Chiduku, and M. Kgosimore
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 659651, 14 pages
- Beneficial Effects of Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Gestational Diabetes: Consequences in Macrosomia and Adulthood Obesity, Akadiri Yessoufou, Magloire P. Nekoua, Adam Gbankoto, Yohana Mashalla, and Kabirou Moutairou
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 731434, 11 pages
- Linking Environmental Exposure with Public Health: Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane Extracted from Soils and Water of Recently Exposed Communities of Selected Locations in Zambia, Nosiku Sipilanyambe Munyinda, Charles Michelo, and Kwenga Sichilongo
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 564189, 8 pages
- Some Relations between Admissible Monomials for the Polynomial Algebra, Mbakiso Fix Mothebe and Lafras Uys
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 235806, 7 pages
- Serological Survey of Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus in Buffaloes (Syncerus caffer) in Zambia, T. K. W. Sikombe, A. S. Mweene, John Muma, C. Kasanga, Y. Sinkala, F. Banda, M. Mulumba, E. M. Fana, C. Mundia, and M. Simuunza
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 264528, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Botswana who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Botswana who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Botswana who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.