This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Botswana published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Botswana, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Botswana that are published in Hindawi journals.
- An Assessment of Maintainability of an Aspect-Oriented System, Kagiso Mguni and Yirsaw Ayalew
ISRN Software Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 121692, 11 pages
- Strong Convergence Theorems for a Common Fixed Point of a Family of Asymptotically -Strict Pseudocontractive Mappings, H. Zegeye and N. Shahzad
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 142759, 7 pages
- Pregnancy Outcomes in HIV-Infected Women Receiving Long-Term Isoniazid Prophylaxis for Tuberculosis and Antiretroviral Therapy, Allan W. Taylor, Barudi Mosimaneotsile, Unami Mathebula, Anikie Mathoma, Ritah Moathlodi, Irene Theebetsile, and Taraz Samandari
Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 195637, 5 pages
- Proximal Point Algorithms for Finding a Zero of a Finite Sum of Monotone Mappings in Banach Spaces, H. Zegeye and N. Shahzad
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 232170, 7 pages
- Impediments for the Uptake of the Botswana Government's Male Circumcision Initiative for HIV Prevention, Motshedisi Sabone, Mabel Magowe, Lesego Busang, Jonathan Moalosi, Benjamin Binagwa, and Janet Mwambona
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 387508, 7 pages
- Free Convective MHD Flow Past a Vertical Cone with Variable Heat and Mass Flux, J. Prakash, S. Gouse Mohiddin, and S. Vijaya Kumar Varma
Journal of Fluids
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 405985, 8 pages
- A Novel Molecularly Imprinted Polymer for the Selective Removal of Chlorophyll from Heavily Pigmented Green Plant Extracts prior to Instrumental Analysis, Bareki Shima Batlokwa, Janes Mokgadi, Ronald Majors, Charlotta Turner, and Nelson Torto
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 540240, 4 pages
- Mathematical Modeling of the HIV/Kaposi’s Sarcoma Coinfection Dynamics in Areas of High HIV Prevalence, E. Lungu, T. J. Massaro, E. Ndelwa, N. Ainea, S. Chibaya, and N. J. Malunguza
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 753424, 12 pages
- The Role of Red Blood Cells in Enhancing or Preventing HIV Infection and Other Diseases, Modisa S. Motswaledi, Ishmael Kasvosve, and Oluwafemi O. Oguntibeju
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 758682, 7 pages
- Body Image Dissatisfaction Is Increased in Male and Overweight/Obese Adolescents in Botswana, L. Malete, K. Motlhoiwa, S. Shaibu, B. H. Wrotniak, S. D. Maruapula,
J. Jackson, and C. W. Compher
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 763624, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Botswana who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Botswana who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
Geography Journal |
|Girija Shankar Singh||
ISRN Medicinal Chemistry |
Dataset Papers in Science |
The following is the list of scholars from Botswana who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.