This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Botswana published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Botswana, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Botswana that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Implications of HIV Treatment on the HIV-Malaria Coinfection Dynamics: A Modeling Perspective, F. Nyabadza, B. T. Bekele, M. A. Rúa, D. M. Malonza, N. Chiduku, and M. Kgosimore
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 659651, 14 pages
- Beneficial Effects of Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Gestational Diabetes: Consequences in Macrosomia and Adulthood Obesity, Akadiri Yessoufou, Magloire P. Nekoua, Adam Gbankoto, Yohana Mashalla, and Kabirou Moutairou
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 731434, 11 pages
- Linking Environmental Exposure with Public Health: Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane Extracted from Soils and Water of Recently Exposed Communities of Selected Locations in Zambia, Nosiku Sipilanyambe Munyinda, Charles Michelo, and Kwenga Sichilongo
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 564189, 8 pages
- Some Relations between Admissible Monomials for the Polynomial Algebra, Mbakiso Fix Mothebe and Lafras Uys
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 235806, 7 pages
- Serological Survey of Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus in Buffaloes (Syncerus caffer) in Zambia, T. K. W. Sikombe, A. S. Mweene, John Muma, C. Kasanga, Y. Sinkala, F. Banda, M. Mulumba, E. M. Fana, C. Mundia, and M. Simuunza
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 264528, 8 pages
- Anticancer Activities of Mononuclear Ruthenium(II) Coordination Complexes, William M. Motswainyana and Peter A. Ajibade
Advances in Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 859730, 21 pages
- On Solutions of Variational Inequality Problems via Iterative Methods, Mohammed Ali Alghamdi, Naseer Shahzad, and Habtu Zegeye
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 424875, 10 pages
- Strong Convergence Theorems for a Common Fixed Point of a Finite Family of Bregman Weak Relativity Nonexpansive Mappings in Reflexive Banach Spaces, Habtu Zegeye and Naseer Shahzad
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 493450, 8 pages
- Convergence Theorems for Right Bregman Strongly Nonexpansive Mappings in Reflexive Banach Spaces, H. Zegeye and N. Shahzad
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 584395, 8 pages
- Strong Convergence Theorems for Quasi-Bregman Nonexpansive Mappings in Reflexive Banach Spaces, Mohammed Ali Alghamdi, Naseer Shahzad, and Habtu Zegeye
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 580686, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Botswana who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Botswana who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Botswana who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.