This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Belarus published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Belarus, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Belarus that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Low-Temperature DC Carrier Transport in (Fe0.45Co0.45Zr0.10)x(Al2O3)1−x Nanocomposites Manufactured by Sputtering in Pure Ar Gas Atmosphere, Ivan A. Svito, Alexander K. Fedotov, Anis Saad, Momir Milosavljević, Julia A. Fedotova, Tomasz N. Kołtunowicz, and Paweł Żukowski
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 320187, 5 pages
- Sweet Taste Receptor Signaling Network: Possible Implication for Cognitive Functioning, Menizibeya O. Welcome, Nikos E. Mastorakis, and Vladimir A. Pereverzev
Neurology Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 606479, 13 pages
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma in Children with Primary Immunodeficiencies: Clinical Manifestations, Diagnosis, and Management, Belarusian Experience, Alina Fedorova, Svetlana Sharapova, Taisia Mikhalevskaya, Svetlana Aleshkevich, Inna Proleskovskaya, Maria Stsegantseva, Mikhail Belevtsev, and Olga Aleinikova
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 123548, 10 pages
- Retrotransposon-Based Molecular Markers for Analysis of Genetic Diversity within the Genus Linum, Nataliya V. Melnikova, Anna V. Kudryavtseva, Alexander V. Zelenin, Valentina A. Lakunina, Olga Yu. Yurkevich, Anna S. Speranskaya, Alexey A. Dmitriev, Anastasia A. Krinitsina, Maxim S. Belenikin, Leonid A. Uroshlev, Anastasiya V. Snezhkina, Asiya F. Sadritdinova, Nadezda V. Koroban, Alexandra V. Amosova, Tatiana E. Samatadze, Elena V. Guzenko, Valentina A. Lemesh, Anastasya M. Savilova, Olga A. Rachinskaia, Natalya V. Kishlyan, Tatiana A. Rozhmina, Nadezhda L. Bolsheva, and Olga V. Muravenko
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 231589, 14 pages
- Queueing System with Absolute Priority and Reservation of Servers, Bin Sun, Moon Ho Lee, Alexander N. Dudin, and Sergey A. Dudin
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 813150, 15 pages
- Analysis of Multiserver Queueing System with Opportunistic Occupation and Reservation of Servers, Bin Sun, Moon Ho Lee, Sergey A. Dudin, and Alexander N. Dudin
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 178108, 13 pages
- Minimal Length and the Existence of Some Infinitesimal Quantities in Quantum Theory and Gravity, A. E. Shalyt-Margolin
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 195157, 8 pages
- Vitamin D Status in Central Europe, Pawel Pludowski, William B. Grant, Harjit Pal Bhattoa, Milan Bayer, Vladyslav Povoroznyuk, Ema Rudenka, Heorhi Ramanau, Szabolcs Varbiro, Alena Rudenka, Elzbieta Karczmarewicz, Roman Lorenc, Justyna Czech-Kowalska, and Jerzy Konstantynowicz
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 589587, 12 pages
- A Note on Lax Pairs of the Sawada-Kotera Equation, Sergei Sakovich
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 906165, 4 pages
- Plasmonic and Thermooptical Properties of Spherical Metallic Nanoparticles for Their Thermoplasmonic and Photonic Applications, Victor K. Pustovalov, Liudmila G. Astafyeva, and Wolfgang Fritzsche
Journal of Nanoparticles
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 893459, 15 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Belarus who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Belarus who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Belarus who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.