This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Belarus published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Belarus, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Belarus that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Retrotransposon-Based Molecular Markers for Analysis of Genetic Diversity within the Genus Linum, Nataliya V. Melnikova, Anna V. Kudryavtseva, Alexander V. Zelenin, Valentina A. Lakunina, Olga Yu. Yurkevich, Anna S. Speranskaya, Alexey A. Dmitriev, Anastasia A. Krinitsina, Maxim S. Belenikin, Leonid A. Uroshlev, Anastasiya V. Snezhkina, Asiya F. Sadritdinova, Nadezda V. Koroban, Alexandra V. Amosova, Tatiana E. Samatadze, Elena V. Guzenko, Valentina A. Lemesh, Anastasya M. Savilova, Olga A. Rachinskaia, Natalya V. Kishlyan, Tatiana A. Rozhmina, Nadezhda L. Bolsheva, and Olga V. Muravenko
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 231589, 14 pages
- Analysis of Multiserver Queueing System with Opportunistic Occupation and Reservation of Servers, Bin Sun, Moon Ho Lee, Sergey A. Dudin, and Alexander N. Dudin
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 178108, 13 pages
- Vitamin D Status in Central Europe, Pawel Pludowski, William B. Grant, Harjit Pal Bhattoa, Milan Bayer, Vladyslav Povoroznyuk, Ema Rudenka, Heorhi Ramanau, Szabolcs Varbiro, Alena Rudenka, Elzbieta Karczmarewicz, Roman Lorenc, Justyna Czech-Kowalska, and Jerzy Konstantynowicz
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 589587, 12 pages
- A Note on Lax Pairs of the Sawada-Kotera Equation, Sergei Sakovich
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 906165, 4 pages
- Plasmonic and Thermooptical Properties of Spherical Metallic Nanoparticles for Their Thermoplasmonic and Photonic Applications, Victor K. Pustovalov, Liudmila G. Astafyeva, and Wolfgang Fritzsche
Journal of Nanoparticles
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 893459, 15 pages
- Mitochondrial DNA and Functional Investigations into the Radiosensitivity of Four Mouse Strains, Steven B. Zhang, David Maguire, Mei Zhang, Yeping Tian, Shanmin Yang, Amy Zhang, Katherine Casey-Sawicki, Deping Han, Jun Ma, Liangjie Yin, Yongson Guo, Xiaohui Wang, Chun Chen, Alexandra Litvinchuk, Zhenhuan Zhang, Steven Swarts, Sadasivan Vidyasagar, Lurong Zhang, and Paul Okunieff
International Journal of Cell Biology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 850460, 8 pages
- The Influence of Flanking Secondary Structures on Amino Acid Content and Typical Lengths of 3/10 Helices, Vladislav Victorovich Khrustalev, Eugene Victorovich Barkovsky, and Tatyana Aleksandrovna Khrustaleva
International Journal of Proteomics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 360230, 13 pages
- A 3D Finite-Difference BiCG Iterative Solver with the Fourier-Jacobi Preconditioner for the Anisotropic EIT/EEG Forward Problem, Sergei Turovets, Vasily Volkov, Aleksej Zherdetsky, Alena Prakonina, and Allen D. Malony
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 426902, 12 pages
- A Reaction-Diffusion System with Nonlinear Nonlocal Boundary Conditions, Alexander Gladkov and Alexandr Nikitin
International Journal of Partial Differential Equations
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 523656, 10 pages
- Bone Health in Type 1 Diabetes: Where We Are Now and How We Should Proceed, Volha V. Zhukouskaya, Alla P. Shepelkevich, and Iacopo Chiodini
Advances in Endocrinology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 982129, 12 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Belarus who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Belarus who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Belarus who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.