This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Belarus published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Belarus, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Belarus that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Cellular Response to Oxidatively Induced DNA Damage and Polymorphism of Some DNA Repair Genes Associated with Clinicopathological Features of Bladder Cancer, Nataliya V. Savina, Nataliya V. Nikitchenko, Tatyana D. Kuzhir, Alexander I. Rolevich, Sergei A. Krasny, and Roza I. Goncharova
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5710403, 13 pages
- Analysis of Multiserver Retrial Queueing System with Varying Capacity and Parameters, Alexander N. Dudin and Olga S. Dudina
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 180481, 12 pages
- Influence of Shell Parameters on Optical Properties of Spherical Metallic Core-Oxide Shell Nanoparticles, Victor K. Pustovalov and Liudmila G. Astafyeva
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 812617, 9 pages
- Highly Sensitive Immunochromatographic Identification of Tetracycline Antibiotics in Milk, N. A. Taranova, A. S. Kruhlik, E. A. Zvereva, V. V. Shmanai, I. I. Vashkevich, D. A. Semyonov, S. A. Eremin, A. V. Zherdev, and B. B. Dzantiev
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 347621, 10 pages
- Low-Temperature DC Carrier Transport in (Fe0.45Co0.45Zr0.10)x(Al2O3)1−x Nanocomposites Manufactured by Sputtering in Pure Ar Gas Atmosphere, Ivan A. Svito, Alexander K. Fedotov, Anis Saad, Momir Milosavljević, Julia A. Fedotova, Tomasz N. Kołtunowicz, and Paweł Żukowski
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 320187, 5 pages
- Self-Similar Blow-Up Solutions of the KPZ Equation, Alexander Gladkov
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 572841, 4 pages
- Comment on “Some Aspects of Nonbeverage Alcohol Consumption in the Former Soviet Union”, Y. E. Razvodovsky
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 604219, 2 pages
- Sweet Taste Receptor Signaling Network: Possible Implication for Cognitive Functioning, Menizibeya O. Welcome, Nikos E. Mastorakis, and Vladimir A. Pereverzev
Neurology Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 606479, 13 pages
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma in Children with Primary Immunodeficiencies: Clinical Manifestations, Diagnosis, and Management, Belarusian Experience, Alina Fedorova, Svetlana Sharapova, Taisia Mikhalevskaya, Svetlana Aleshkevich, Inna Proleskovskaya, Maria Stsegantseva, Mikhail Belevtsev, and Olga Aleinikova
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 123548, 10 pages
- Retrotransposon-Based Molecular Markers for Analysis of Genetic Diversity within the Genus Linum, Nataliya V. Melnikova, Anna V. Kudryavtseva, Alexander V. Zelenin, Valentina A. Lakunina, Olga Yu. Yurkevich, Anna S. Speranskaya, Alexey A. Dmitriev, Anastasia A. Krinitsina, Maxim S. Belenikin, Leonid A. Uroshlev, Anastasiya V. Snezhkina, Asiya F. Sadritdinova, Nadezda V. Koroban, Alexandra V. Amosova, Tatiana E. Samatadze, Elena V. Guzenko, Valentina A. Lemesh, Anastasya M. Savilova, Olga A. Rachinskaia, Natalya V. Kishlyan, Tatiana A. Rozhmina, Nadezhda L. Bolsheva, and Olga V. Muravenko
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 231589, 14 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Belarus who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Belarus who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Belarus who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.