This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Belarus published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Belarus, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Belarus that are published in Hindawi journals.
- On Two Aspects of the Painlevé Analysis, Sergei Sakovich
International Journal of Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 172813, 5 pages
- Generation of Bessel Surface Plasmon Polaritons in a Finite-Thickness Metal Film, S. N. Kurilkina, V. N. Belyi, and N. S. Kazak
International Journal of Optics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 253692, 13 pages
- Prospective Engineering Applications of Dynamic Transfer Processes Possessing the Self-Organized Fractal Interfaces, Aliaksandr Yurievich Alevanau, Olgerd Pavlovich Kuznechik, and Oleksandr Ivanovych Vyhoniailo
Journal of Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 310748, 7 pages
- Stability of Fractional Order Systems, Margarita Rivero, Sergei V. Rogosin, José A. Tenreiro Machado, and Juan J. Trujillo
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 356215, 14 pages
- Consumption of Noncommercial Alcohol among Alcohol-Dependent Patients, Y. E. Razvodovsky
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 691050, 5 pages
- The C60(FeCp2)2-Based Cell Proliferation Accelerator, Andrei Soldatov, Edward Shpilevsky, Vitaliy Goranov, Vladimir Kulchitsky, and Floriana Tuna
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 840614, 4 pages
- Binding Stoichiometry of a Recombinant Selenophosphate Synthetase with One Synonymic Substitution E197D to a Fluorescent Nucleotide Analog of ATP, TNP-ATP, Y. V. Preobrazhenskaya, A. I. Stenko, M. V. Shvarts, and V. Y. Lugovtsev
Journal of Amino Acids
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 983565, 8 pages
- An Energy Inequality and Its Applications of Nonlocal Boundary Conditions of Mixed Problem for Singular Parabolic Equations in Nonclassical Function Spaces, Moussa Zakari Djibibe, Kokou Tcharie, and N. Iossifovich Yurchuk
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 138308, 9 pages
- Fundamental Problems of the Electrodynamics of Heterogeneous Media, N. N. Grinchik and Yu. N. Grinchik
Physics Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 185647, 28 pages
- Optical Properties of Polyvinyl Alcohol Films Modified with Silver Nanoparticles, Vladimir Agabekov, Nadezhda Ivanova, Viacheslav Dlugunovich, and Igor Vostchula
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 206384, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Belarus who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Belarus who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Belarus who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.