The Democratic Republic of the Congo
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of The Democratic Republic of the Congo published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from The Democratic Republic of the Congo , this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from The Democratic Republic of the Congo that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Oral Health Status of the Elderly at Tonga, West Region, Cameroon, Yotat Michele Lolita, Agbor Ashu Michael, Ntumba Hubert, Djachechi Florence, and Bolenge Jacques
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 820416, 9 pages
- A Genetic Multimutation Model of Autism Spectrum Disorder Fits Disparate Twin Concordance Data from the USA and Canada, Ivan Kramer, Paul H. Lipkin, Alison R. Marvin, and Paul A. Law
International Scholarly Research Notices
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 519828, 10 pages
- Voluntary Counseling and Testing for HIV in Rural Area of Democratic Republic of the Congo: Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice Survey among Service Users, Mida Kautako-Kiambi, Mathilde B. Ekila, Smith Kama-Lemba, Roger Wumba, and Michel N. Aloni
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 281093, 5 pages
- Is Cut-Flower Industry Promotion by the Government Negatively Affecting Pollinator Biodiversity and Environmental/Human Health in Uganda?, Bin Mushambanyi Théodore Munyuli
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 368953, 52 pages
- Meningocele in a Congolese Female with Beckwith-Wiedemann Phenotype, Sébastien Mbuyi-Musanzayi, Toni Lubala Kasole, Aimé Lumaka, Tony Kayembe Kitenge, Leon Kabamba Ngombe, Prosper Kalenga Muenze, Prosper Lukusa Tshilobo, François Tshilombo Katombe, Célestin Banza Lubaba Nkulu, and Koenraad Devriendt
Case Reports in Genetics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 989425, 4 pages
- Preaxial Polydactyly of the Foot: Variable Expression of Trisomy 13 in a Case from Central Africa, Sébastien Mbuyi-Musanzayi, Aimé Lumaka, Bienvenu Yogolelo Asani, Toni Lubala Kasole, Prosper Lukusa Tshilobo, Prosper Kalenga Muenze, François Tshilombo Katombe, and Koenraad Devriendt
Case Reports in Genetics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 365031, 5 pages
- Left Ventricle Pseudoaneurysm: Contribution of Multimodality Imaging to the Diagnosis, Ellenga Mbolla Bertrand Fikahem, Okemba-Okombi Franck Hardain, Mongo-Ngamami Flore Solange, Kouala Landa Christian Michel, Gombet Thierry Raoul, and Kimbally-Kaky Suzy-Gisèle
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 531929, 4 pages
- An ICT-Based Diabetes Management System Tested for Health Care Delivery in the African Context, Claude Takenga, Rolf-Dietrich Berndt, Olivier Musongya, Joël Kitero, Remi Katoke, Kakule Molo, Basile Kazingufu, Malikwisha Meni, Mambo Vikandy, and Henri Takenga
International Journal of Telemedicine and Applications
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 437307, 10 pages
- Social and Ecological Drivers of the Economic Value of Pollination Services Delivered to Coffee in Central Uganda, Bin Mushambanyi Théodore Munyuli
Journal of Ecosystems
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 298141, 23 pages
- Climatic, Regional Land-Use Intensity, Landscape, and Local Variables Predicting Best the Occurrence and Distribution of Bee Community Diversity in Various Farmland Habitats in Uganda, M. B. Théodore Munyuli
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 564528, 38 pages
The following is the list of scholars from The Democratic Republic of the Congo who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from The Democratic Republic of the Congo who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from The Democratic Republic of the Congo who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.