This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Switzerland published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Switzerland, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Switzerland that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Development and Remodeling of the Vertebrate Blood-Gas Barrier, Andrew Makanya, Aikaterini Anagnostopoulou, and Valentin Djonov
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101597, 15 pages
- The Effect of Saturated Fatty Acids on Methanogenesis and Cell Viability of Methanobrevibacter ruminantium, Xuan Zhou, Leo Meile, Michael Kreuzer, and Johanna O. Zeitz
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106916, 9 pages
- Inflammation Is a Key Pathophysiological Feature of Metabolic Syndrome, Fabrizio Montecucco, François Mach, and Aldo Pende
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 135984, 2 pages
- Water-Protein Interactions: The Secret of Protein Dynamics, Silvia Martini, Claudia Bonechi, Alberto Foletti, and Claudio Rossi
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 138916, 6 pages
- Atrial Fibrillation, Natig Gassanov, Evren Caglayan, Firat Duru, and Fikret Er
Cardiology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 142673, 2 pages
- A New Movement Recognition Technique for Flight Mode Detection, Youssef Tawk, Aleksandar Jovanovic, Phillip Tomé, Jérôme Leclère,
Cyril Botteron, Pierre-André Farine, Ruud Riem-Vis, and Bertrand Spaeth
International Journal of Vehicular Technology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 149813, 18 pages
- Working Memory Training in Patients with Chronic Schizophrenia: A Pilot Study, Martina Hubacher, Marcus Weiland, Pasquale Calabrese, Gabriela Stoppe, Markus Stöcklin, David Fischer-Barnicol, Klaus Opwis, and Iris-Katharina Penner
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 154867, 8 pages
- Public Health Responses to a Dengue Outbreak in a Fragile State: A Case Study of Nepal, Karolina Griffiths, Megha Raj Banjara, T. O'Dempsey, B. Munslow, and Axel Kroeger
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 158462, 8 pages
- Assessment of Climate Change Vulnerability at the Local Level: A Case Study on the Dniester River Basin (Moldova), Roman Corobov, Igor Sîrodoev, Sonja Koeppel, Nickolai Denisov, and Ghennadi Sîrodoev
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 173794, 13 pages
- Growth and Neutron Diffraction Investigation of Ca3NbGa3Si2O14 and La3Ga5.5Nb0.5O14 Crystals, I. A. Kaurova, G. M. Kuz’micheva, V. B. Rybakov, A. Cousson, O. Zaharko, and E. N. Domoroshchina
Journal of Materials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 191626, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Switzerland who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Switzerland who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Switzerland who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.