This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Cameroon published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Cameroon, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Cameroon that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Study of Water Absorption in Raffia vinifera Fibres from Bandjoun, Cameroon, N. R. Sikame Tagne, E. Njeugna, M. Fogue, J.-Y. Drean, A. Nzeukou, and D. Fokwa
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 912380, 11 pages
- Modeling, Stability, Synchronization, and Chaos and Their Applications to Complex Systems, R. Yamapi, G. Filatrella, M. A. Aziz-Alaoui, and H. G. Enjieu Kadji
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 953813, 2 pages
- Effect of Noise on the Decoherence of a Central Electron Spin Coupled to an Antiferromagnetic Spin Bath, G. C. Fouokeng, M. Tchoffo, S. Moussiliou, J. C. Ngana Kuetche, Lukong Cornelius Fai, and Massou Siaka
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 526205, 7 pages
- Antisecretory Action of the Extract of the Aerial Parts of Eremomastax speciosa (Acanthaceae) Occurs through Antihistaminic and Anticholinergic Pathways, Amang André Perfusion, Paul V. Tan, Nkwengoua Ernestine, and Nyasse Barthélemy
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 323470, 10 pages
- Optimization of Variables for Aqueous Extraction of Gum from Grewia mollis Powder, Emmanuel Panyoo Akdowa, Thaddee Boudjeko, Alice Louise Woguia, Nicolas Njintang-Yanou, Claire Gaiani, Joel Scher, and Carl Moses F. Mbofung
Journal of Polymers
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 926850, 10 pages
- Mixture of Sodium Hypochlorite and Hydrogen Peroxide on Adhered Aeromonas hydrophila to Solid Substrate in Water: Impact of Concentration and Assessment of the Synergistic Effect, Chrétien Lontsi Djimeli, Antoine Tamsa Arfao, Olive V. Noah Ewoti, Mireille Ebiane Nougang, Marlyse L. Moungang, Geneviève Bricheux, Moïse Nola, and Télesphore Sime-Ngando
International Journal of Bacteriology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 121367, 13 pages
- A Crispy Delicacy: Augosoma Beetle as Alternative Source of Protein in East Cameroon, F. J. Muafor, P. Levang, and P. Le Gall
International Journal of Biodiversity
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 214071, 7 pages
- A Theory of Farsightedness in Committee Games, Alphonse Fodouop Fotso, Joseph Armel Momo Kenfack, and Bertrand Tchantcho
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 276489, 9 pages
- Conservation Concern for the Deteriorating Geographical Range of the Grey Parrot in Cameroon, Simon A. Tamungang, Robert A. Cheke, Gilbert Z. Mofor, Richard N. Tamungang, and Fritz T. Oben
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 753294, 15 pages
- Rediscovery of Cameroon Dolphin, the Gulf of Guinea Population of Sousa teuszii (Kükenthal, 1892), Isidore Ayissi, Gabriel Hoinsoudé Segniagbeto, and Koen Van Waerebeek
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 819827, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.