This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Cameroon published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Cameroon, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Cameroon that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Solitary Rossby Waves in the Lower Tropical Troposphere, Andre Lenouo and Francois Kamga Nkankam
ISRN Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 124965, 8 pages
- Antioxidant Capacity, Cytoprotection, and Healing Actions of the Leaf Aqueous Extract of Ocimum suave in Rats Subjected to Chronic and Cold-Restraint Stress Ulcers, Paul V. Tan, C. Mezui, G. E. Enow-Orock, and G. Agbor
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 150780, 9 pages
- Molecular Detection of Antibiotic Resistance in South African Isolates of Helicobacter pylori, Nicoline F. Tanih and Roland N. Ndip
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 259457, 6 pages
- A New Strategy for Accurately Predicting Electrical Characteristics of PV Modules Using a Nonlinear Five-Point Model, Sakaros Bogning Dongue, Donatien Njomo, and Lessly Ebengai
Journal of Energy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 321694, 8 pages
- Fifteen Years of Annual Mass Treatment of Onchocerciasis with Ivermectin Have Not Interrupted Transmission in the West Region of Cameroon, Moses N. Katabarwa, Albert Eyamba, Philippe Nwane, Peter Enyong, Joseph Kamgno, Thomas Kueté, Souleymanou Yaya, Rosalie Aboutou, Léonard Mukenge, Claude Kafando, Coulibaly Siaka, Salifou Mkpouwoueiko, Demanga Ngangue, Benjamin Didier Biholong, and Gervais Ondobo Andze
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 420928, 12 pages
- Reproductive Strategy of Labeobarbus batesii (Boulenger, 1903) (Teleostei: Cyprinidae) in the Mbô Floodplain Rivers of Cameroon, Claudine Tekounegning Tiogué, Minette Tabi Eyango Tomedi, and Joseph Tchoumboué
International Journal of Zoology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 452329, 8 pages
- The Adsorption Efficiency of Chemically Prepared Activated Carbon from Cola Nut Shells by on Methylene Blue, Julius Ndi Nsami and Joseph Ketcha Mbadcam
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 469170, 7 pages
- Effective Synchronization of a Class of Chua’s Chaotic Systems Using an Exponential Feedback Coupling, Patrick Louodop, Hilaire Fotsin, Elie B. Megam Ngouonkadi, Samuel Bowong, and Hilda A. Cerdeira
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 483269, 7 pages
- Skin Autofluorescence Relates to Soluble Receptor for Advanced Glycation End-Products and Albuminuria in Diabetes Mellitus, J. Škrha Jr., J. Šoupal, G. Loni Ekali, M. Prázný, M. Kalousová, J. Kvasnička,
L. Landová, T. Zima, and J. Škrha
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 650694, 7 pages
- Optimization of Activated Carbons Prepared by and Steam Activation of Oil Palm Shells, Daouda Kouotou, Horace Ngomo Manga, Abdelaziz Baçaoui, Abdelrani Yaacoubi, and Joseph Ketcha Mbadcam
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 654343, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.