This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Cameroon published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Cameroon, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Cameroon that are published in Hindawi journals.
- African Flora Has the Potential to Fight Multidrug Resistance of Cancer, Victor Kuete and Thomas Efferth
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 914813, 24 pages
- Detection of Pathogenic Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus from Cattle and Pigs Slaughtered in Abattoirs in Vhembe District, South Africa, Nicoline F. Tanih, Eunice Sekwadi, Roland N. Ndip, and Pascal O. Bessong
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 195972, 8 pages
- Conservative Management in Congenital Bilateral Upper Eyelid Eversion, Viola Andin Dohvoma, Alice Nchifor, Aronette Nana Ngwanou, Elisabeth Attha, Faustin Ngounou, Assumpta Lucienne Bella, and Côme Ebana Mvogo
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 389289, 3 pages
- Common Atrium: A Rare Cause of Acute Decompensated Heart Failure, K. M. Karaye, S. A. Balarabe, M. M. Yakasai, I. M. Suleiman, H. Saidu, and Aimé Bonny
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 497891, 3 pages
- Giant Pseudoaneurysm Associated with Arteriovenous Fistula of the Brachial and Femoral Arteries following Gunshot Wounds: Report of Two Cases, Handy Eone Daniel, Ankouane Firmin, Pondy O. Angele, Minka Ngom Esthelle, Bombah Freddy, and Ngo Nonga Bernadette
Case Reports in Vascular Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 454713, 4 pages
- Dynamics of an Earthquake under Magma Thrust Strength, L. Y. Kagho, M. W. Dongmo, and F. B. Pelap
Journal of Earthquakes
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 434156, 9 pages
- The Fairness of Solidarity Bills under the Solidarity Value of Nowak and Radzik, Lawrence Diffo Lambo and Pierre Wambo
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 450208, 12 pages
- Comparing the Ratchet Effects of Cold Atoms in Periodically Symmetric and Asymmetric Optical Potentials, Nkongho Ayuketang Arreyndip and Kenfack Anatole
Physics Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 706527, 7 pages
- Proton-Coupled Electron Transfer in the Reaction of 3,4-Dihydroxyphenylpyruvic Acid with Reactive Species in Various Media, J. J. Fifen, Z. Dhaouadi, M. Nsangou, O. Holtomo, and N. Jaidane
International Journal of Chemical Physics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 835707, 13 pages
- Diuretic Activity of the Aqueous Extract Leaves of Ficus glumosa Del. (Moraceae) in Rats, Fidèle Ntchapda, Djedouboum Abakar, Blaise Kom, Paulin Nana, Christian Bonabe, Maguirgue Kakesse, Emmanuel Talla, and Théophile Dimo
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 693803, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.