This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Cameroon published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Cameroon, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Cameroon that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Differences in Knowledge, Attitude, and Behavior towards HIV/AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Infections between Sexually Active Foreign and Chinese Medical Students, Martin Kuete, Qiao Huang, Abid Rashid, Xiu Lan Ma, HongFang Yuan, Juan Pablo Escalera Antezana, Rakhmanov Yeltay, Meng Rao, Qian He, ChengLiang Xiong, and HuiPing Zhang
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4524862, 10 pages
- Antioxidant and Antifatigue Properties of the Aqueous Extract of Moringa oleifera in Rats Subjected to Forced Swimming Endurance Test, Bonoy Lamou, Germain Sotoing Taiwe, André Hamadou, Abene, Justin Houlray, Mahamat Mey Atour, and Paul Vernyuy Tan
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3517824, 9 pages
- On the Coefficients of the Singularities of the Solution of Maxwell’s Equations near Polyhedral Edges, Boniface Nkemzi
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7965642, 17 pages
- Numerical Investigations and Analysis of Cu2ZnSnS4 Based Solar Cells by SCAPS-1D, M. Djinkwi Wanda, S. Ouédraogo, F. Tchoffo, F. Zougmoré, and J. M. B. Ndjaka
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2152018, 9 pages
- Frequency of Specific Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors among Cameroonian Patients on Dialysis: The Cases of Anaemia, Inflammation, Phosphate, and Calcium, Olivier Pancha Mbouemboue, Olivier Djile Danbe, Marcel Tangyi Tamanji, and Jacques Olivier Ngoufack
Cardiology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5031927, 5 pages
- Challenges in the Diagnosis and Management of Acquired Nontraumatic Urethral Strictures in Boys in Yaoundé, Cameroon, F. F. Mouafo Tambo, G. Fossi kamga, C. Kamadjou, L. Mbouche, A. S. Nwaha Makon, J. Birraux, O. G. Andze, F. F. Angwafo, and P. Y. Mure
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2586458, 4 pages
- Benign Cystic Peritoneal Mesothelioma Revealed by Small Bowel Obstruction, Kaimba Bray Madoué, Moifo Boniface, Edzimbi Annick Laure, and Herve Pierre
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6728160, 3 pages
- Electroanalytical Performance of a Carbon Paste Electrode Modified by Coffee Husks for the Quantification of Acetaminophen in Quality Control of Commercialized Pharmaceutical Tablets, Serge Foukmeniok Mbokou, Maxime Pontié, Jean-Philippe Bouchara, Francis Merlin Melataguia Tchieno, Evangeline Njanja, Assad Mogni, Pierre Yves Pontalier, and Ignas Kenfack Tonle
International Journal of Electrochemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1953278, 10 pages
- Therapeutic and Safety Evaluation of Combined Aqueous Extracts of Azadirachta indica and Khaya senegalensis in Chickens Experimentally Infected with Eimeria Oocysts, J. G. Gotep, J. T. Tanko, G. E. Forcados, I. A. Muraina, N. Ozele, B. B. Dogonyaro, O. O. Oladipo, M. S. Makoshi, O. B. Akanbi, H. Kinjir, A. L. Samuel, T. E. Onyiche, G. O. Ochigbo, O. B. Aladelokun, H. A. Ozoani, V. Z. Viyoff, C. C. Dapuliga, A. A. Atiku, P. A. Okewole, D. Shamaki, M. S. Ahmed, and C. I. Nduaka
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4692424, 9 pages
- Estimating HIV Incidence during Pregnancy and Knowledge of Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission with an Ad Hoc Analysis of Potential Cofactors, Thomas Obinchemti Egbe, Rose-Mary Asong Tazinya, Gregory Edie Halle-Ekane, Eta-Nkongho Egbe, and Eric Akum Achidi
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7397695, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.