This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Cameroon published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Cameroon, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Cameroon that are published in Hindawi journals.
- African Flora Has the Potential to Fight Multidrug Resistance of Cancer, Victor Kuete and Thomas Efferth
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 914813, 24 pages
- Detection of Pathogenic Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus from Cattle and Pigs Slaughtered in Abattoirs in Vhembe District, South Africa, Nicoline F. Tanih, Eunice Sekwadi, Roland N. Ndip, and Pascal O. Bessong
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 195972, 8 pages
- Free Floating Right Heart Thrombus Associated with Acute Pulmonary Embolism: An Unsettled Therapeutic Difficulty, Clovis Nkoke, Olivier Faucher, Lise Camus, and Laurence Flork
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 364780, 4 pages
- Common Atrium: A Rare Cause of Acute Decompensated Heart Failure, K. M. Karaye, S. A. Balarabe, M. M. Yakasai, I. M. Suleiman, H. Saidu, and Aimé Bonny
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 497891, 3 pages
- Conservative Management in Congenital Bilateral Upper Eyelid Eversion, Viola Andin Dohvoma, Alice Nchifor, Aronette Nana Ngwanou, Elisabeth Attha, Faustin Ngounou, Assumpta Lucienne Bella, and Côme Ebana Mvogo
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 389289, 3 pages
- Nutritional Properties and Antinutritional Factors of Corn Paste (Kutukutu) Fermented by Different Strains of Lactic Acid Bacteria, Tchikoua Roger, Tatsadjieu Ngouné Léopold, and Mbofung Carl Moses Funtong
International Journal of Food Science
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 502910, 13 pages
- Giant Pseudoaneurysm Associated with Arteriovenous Fistula of the Brachial and Femoral Arteries following Gunshot Wounds: Report of Two Cases, Handy Eone Daniel, Ankouane Firmin, Pondy O. Angele, Minka Ngom Esthelle, Bombah Freddy, and Ngo Nonga Bernadette
Case Reports in Vascular Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 454713, 4 pages
- The Fairness of Solidarity Bills under the Solidarity Value of Nowak and Radzik, Lawrence Diffo Lambo and Pierre Wambo
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 450208, 12 pages
- Dynamics of an Earthquake under Magma Thrust Strength, L. Y. Kagho, M. W. Dongmo, and F. B. Pelap
Journal of Earthquakes
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 434156, 9 pages
- Proton-Coupled Electron Transfer in the Reaction of 3,4-Dihydroxyphenylpyruvic Acid with Reactive Species in Various Media, J. J. Fifen, Z. Dhaouadi, M. Nsangou, O. Holtomo, and N. Jaidane
International Journal of Chemical Physics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 835707, 13 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.