This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Cameroon published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Cameroon, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Cameroon that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Mixture of Sodium Hypochlorite and Hydrogen Peroxide on Adhered Aeromonas hydrophila to Solid Substrate in Water: Impact of Concentration and Assessment of the Synergistic Effect, Chrétien Lontsi Djimeli, Antoine Tamsa Arfao, Olive V. Noah Ewoti, Mireille Ebiane Nougang, Marlyse L. Moungang, Geneviève Bricheux, Moïse Nola, and Télesphore Sime-Ngando
International Journal of Bacteriology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 121367, 13 pages
- Antiulcerogenic Activity of 1-Hydroxy-3,7,8-trimethoxyxanthone Isolated from the Methanol Extract of Anthocleista vogelii PLANCH. in Rats, Gilbert Ateufack, Télesphore B. Nguelefack, Hippolyte K. Wabo, Pierre Tane, and Albert Kamanyi
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 172096, 6 pages
- A Crispy Delicacy: Augosoma Beetle as Alternative Source of Protein in East Cameroon, F. J. Muafor, P. Levang, and P. Le Gall
International Journal of Biodiversity
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 214071, 7 pages
- Gamma Emitting Radionuclides in Soils from Selected Areas in Douala-Bassa Zone, Littoral Region of Cameroon, Maurice Moyo Ndontchueng, Eric Jilbert Mekongtso Nguelem, Augustin Simo, Raymond Limen Njinga, and Gembou Shouop Cébastien Joël
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 245125, 8 pages
- Antisecretory Action of the Extract of the Aerial Parts of Eremomastax speciosa (Acanthaceae) Occurs through Antihistaminic and Anticholinergic Pathways, Amang André Perfusion, Paul V. Tan, Nkwengoua Ernestine, and Nyasse Barthélemy
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 323470, 10 pages
- Solution Studies on Co(II), Ni(II), Cu(II), and Zn(II) Complexes of Hexamethylenetetramine in Aqueous and Non-Aqueous Solvents, Awawou G. Paboudam, Christian Gérard, Aminou Mohamadou, Moise O. Agwara, Mariam A. Conde, and Peter T. Ndifon
International Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 397132, 9 pages
- Theoretical Analysis and Adaptive Synchronization of a 4D Hyperchaotic Oscillator, T. Fonzin Fozin, J. Kengne, and F. B. Pelap
Journal of Chaos
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 429809, 15 pages
- Effect of Noise on the Decoherence of a Central Electron Spin Coupled to an Antiferromagnetic Spin Bath, G. C. Fouokeng, M. Tchoffo, S. Moussiliou, J. C. Ngana Kuetche, Lukong Cornelius Fai, and Massou Siaka
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 526205, 7 pages
- Adaptive Control for Modified Projective Synchronization-Based Approach for Estimating All Parameters of a Class of Uncertain Systems: Case of Modified Colpitts Oscillators, Soup Tewa Kammogne and Hilaire Bertrand Fotsin
Journal of Chaos
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 659647, 13 pages
- Predictors of In-Hospital Mortality for Stroke in Douala, Cameroon, N. Y. Mapoure, C. B. Tchaleu Nguenkam, H. B. Mbatchou Ngahane, A. Dzudie, A. Coulibaly, N. G. Mounjouopou, E. Vaissaba, N. H. Luma, S. A. Mouelle, and A. K. Njamnshi
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 681209, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cameroon who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.