This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Colombia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Colombia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Colombia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Nonequilibrium Quantum Systems: Divergence between Global and Local Descriptions, Pedro D. Manrique, Ferney Rodríguez, Luis Quiroga, and Neil F. Johnson
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 615727, 7 pages
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma with Both Fibrolamellar and Classical Components: An Unusual Morphological Pattern, Diana Castro-Villabón, Luis E. Barrera-Herrera, Paula A. Rodríguez-Urrego, Rachel Hudacko, Alonso Vera, Johanna Álvarez, Rafael Andrade, and Rocío López
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 609780, 5 pages
- Statins Increase the Frequency of Circulating CD4+FOXP3+ Regulatory T Cells in Healthy Individuals, Ana Lucía Rodríguez-Perea, Carlos J. Montoya, Sven Olek, Claire A. Chougnet, and Paula A. Velilla
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 762506, 8 pages
- Thermodynamic Study of Adsorption of Phenol, 4-Chlorophenol, and 4-Nitrophenol on Activated Carbon Obtained from Eucalyptus Seed, Nelson Giovanny Rincón-Silva, Juan Carlos Moreno-Piraján, and Liliana Giraldo Giraldo
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 569403, 12 pages
- Precipitation over Northern South America and Its Seasonal Variability as Simulated by the CMIP5 Models, Juan P. Sierra, Paola A. Arias, and Sara C. Vieira
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 634720, 22 pages
- Etanercept-Induced Pityriasis Lichenoides Chronica in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Andrés F. Echeverri, Andrés Vidal, Carlos A. Cañas, Andrés Agualimpia, Gabriel J. Tobón, and Fabio Bonilla-Abadía
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 168063, 2 pages
- Extended Matrix Variate Hypergeometric Functions and Matrix Variate Distributions, Daya K. Nagar, Raúl Alejandro Morán-Vásquez, and Arjun K. Gupta
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 190723, 15 pages
- Inhibition of Pasteurella multocida Adhesion to Rabbit Respiratory Epithelium Using Lectins, Magda Patricia Carrillo, Nhora María Martinez, María del Pilar Patiño, and Carlos Arturo Iregui
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 365428, 10 pages
- Extracting Information about the Rotator Cuff from Magnetic Resonance Images Using Deterministic and Random Techniques, F. A. De Los Ríos and M. Paluszny
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 974562, 6 pages
- Nasopupillary Asymmetry, Eduardo Arenas, Diana Muñoz, Evelyn Matheus, and Diana Morales
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 347826, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Colombia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Colombia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Colombia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.