This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Colombia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Colombia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Colombia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Regenerative Potential of Mesenchymal Stromal Cells: Age-Related Changes, Flavia Bruna, David Contador, Paulette Conget, Benjamín Erranz, Claudia L. Sossa, and Martha L. Arango-Rodríguez
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1461648, 15 pages
- Multiobjective Design of Wearable Sensor Systems for Electrocardiogram Monitoring, F. J. Martinez-Tabares, Y. J. Costa-Salas, D. Cuesta-Frau, and G. Castellanos-Dominguez
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2418065, 15 pages
- Border Collision Bifurcations in a Generalized Model of Population Dynamics, Lilia M. Ladino, Cristiana Mammana, Elisabetta Michetti, and Jose C. Valverde
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9724139, 13 pages
- Identification and Functional Characterization of Two Intronic NIPBL Mutations in Two Patients with Cornelia de Lange Syndrome, María E. Teresa-Rodrigo, Juliane Eckhold, Beatriz Puisac, Jelena Pozojevic, Ilaria Parenti, Carolina Baquero-Montoya, María C. Gil-Rodríguez, Diana Braunholz, Andreas Dalski, María Hernández-Marcos, Ariadna Ayerza, María L. Bernal, Feliciano J. Ramos, Dagmar Wieczorek, Gabriele Gillessen-Kaesbach, Juan Pié, and Frank J. Kaiser
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8742939, 8 pages
- A Mutation in DAOA Modifies the Age of Onset in PSEN1 E280A Alzheimer’s Disease, Jorge I. Vélez, Dora Rivera, Claudio A. Mastronardi, Hardip R. Patel, Carlos Tobón, Andrés Villegas, Yeping Cai, Simon Easteal, Francisco Lopera, and Mauricio Arcos-Burgos
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9760314, 7 pages
- A New Surgical Approach for the Treatment of Conjunctivochalasis: Reduction of the Conjunctival Fold with Bipolar Electrocautery Forceps, Eduardo Arenas and Diana Muñoz
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6589751, 4 pages
- Preparation and Characterization of a Bioartificial Polymeric Material: Bilayer of Cellulose Acetate-PVA, Andrés Bernal-Ballén, Ivo Kuritka, and Petr Saha
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3172545, 12 pages
- Centered Kernel Alignment Enhancing Neural Network Pretraining for MRI-Based Dementia Diagnosis, David Cárdenas-Peña, Diego Collazos-Huertas, and German Castellanos-Dominguez
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9523849, 10 pages
- Design of High Throughput and Cost-Efficient Data Center Networks, Vincenzo Eramo, Xavier Hesselbach-Serra, Yan Luo, and Juan Felipe Botero
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4695185, 2 pages
- Adsorptive Removal of Acid Blue 80 Dye from Aqueous Solutions by Cu-TiO2, Ingrid Johanna Puentes-Cárdenas, Griselda Ma. Chávez-Camarillo, César Mateo Flores-Ortiz, María del Carmen Cristiani-Urbina, Alma Rosa Netzahuatl-Muñoz, Juan Carlos Salcedo-Reyes, Aura Marina Pedroza-Rodríguez, and Eliseo Cristiani-Urbina
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3542359, 15 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Colombia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Colombia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Colombia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.