This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Colombia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Colombia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Colombia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Design, Materials, and Mechanobiology of Biodegradable Scaffolds for Bone Tissue Engineering, Marco A. Velasco, Carlos A. Narváez-Tovar, and Diego A. Garzón-Alvarado
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 729076, 21 pages
- Antibacterial Activity of Synthetic Peptides Derived from Lactoferricin against Escherichia coli ATCC 25922 and Enterococcus faecalis ATCC 29212, María A. León-Calvijo, Aura L. Leal-Castro, Giovanni A. Almanzar-Reina, Jaiver E. Rosas-Pérez, Javier E. García-Castañeda, and Zuly J. Rivera-Monroy
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 453826, 8 pages
- Stochastic DES Fault Diagnosis with Coloured Interpreted Petri Nets, Doyra Mariela Muñoz, Antonio Correcher, Emilio García, and Francisco Morant
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 303107, 13 pages
- Analysis of Chemokines and Receptors Expression Profile in the Myelin Mutant Taiep Rat, Guadalupe Soto-Rodriguez, Juan-Antonio Gonzalez-Barrios, Daniel Martinez-Fong, Victor-Manuel Blanco-Alvarez, Jose R. Eguibar, Araceli Ugarte, Francisco Martinez-Perez, Eduardo Brambila, Lourdes Millán-Perez Peña, Nidia-Gary Pazos-Salazar, Maricela Torres-Soto, Guadalupe Garcia-Robles, Constantino Tomas-Sanchez, and Bertha Alicia Leon-Chavez
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 397310, 8 pages
- Liquid-Phase Polymer-Based Retention: Theory, Modeling, and Application for the Removal of Pollutant Inorganic Ions, Manuel Palencia
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 965624, 9 pages
- Evaluating the Effect of Sarconesiopsis magellanica (Diptera: Calliphoridae) Larvae-Derived Haemolymph and Fat Body Extracts on Chronic Wounds in Diabetic Rabbits, Jennifher Góngora, Andrea Díaz-Roa, Alejandro Ramírez-Hernández, Jesús A. Cortés-Vecino, María A. Gaona, Manuel A. Patarroyo, and Felio Bello
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 270253, 10 pages
- Lepton Number Violation and Neutrino Masses in 3-3-1 Models, Richard H. Benavides, Luis N. Epele, Huner Fanchiotti, Carlos García Canal, and William A. Ponce
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 813129, 9 pages
- Nonequilibrium Quantum Systems: Divergence between Global and Local Descriptions, Pedro D. Manrique, Ferney Rodríguez, Luis Quiroga, and Neil F. Johnson
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 615727, 7 pages
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma with Both Fibrolamellar and Classical Components: An Unusual Morphological Pattern, Diana Castro-Villabón, Luis E. Barrera-Herrera, Paula A. Rodríguez-Urrego, Rachel Hudacko, Alonso Vera, Johanna Álvarez, Rafael Andrade, and Rocío López
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 609780, 5 pages
- Statins Increase the Frequency of Circulating CD4+FOXP3+ Regulatory T Cells in Healthy Individuals, Ana Lucía Rodríguez-Perea, Carlos J. Montoya, Sven Olek, Claire A. Chougnet, and Paula A. Velilla
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 762506, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Colombia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Colombia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Colombia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.