This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Costa Rica published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Costa Rica, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Costa Rica that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Peritoneal Equilibration Test in Costa Rica: Discrepancies from Other Populations, Marta Avellan-Boza, Fabio Hernández, and Allan Ramos-Esquivel
International Journal of Nephrology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 326163, 5 pages
- Molecular Detection and Genotyping of Chlamydia psittaci in Captive Psittacines from Costa Rica, Jessica Sheleby-Elías, Ántony Solórzano-Morales, Juan José Romero-Zuñiga, and Gaby Dolz
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 142962, 6 pages
- Fatal Necrotizing Fasciitis in a Child following a Blunt Chest Trauma, Yohel Ocaña, Rolando Ulloa-Gutierrez, and Adriana Yock-Corrales
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 373712, 3 pages
- Severe Postpartum Hemorrhage from Uterine Atony: A Multicentric Study, Carlos Montufar-Rueda, Laritza Rodriguez, José Douglas Jarquin, Alejandra Barboza, Maura Carolina Bustillo, Flor Marin, Guillermo Ortiz, and Francisco Estrada
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 525914, 6 pages
- Disease Spread in Coupled Populations: Minimizing Response Strategies Costs in Discrete Time Models, Geisel Alpízar and Luis F. Gordillo
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 681689, 9 pages
- Interval Arithmetic for Nonlinear Problem Solving, Benito A. Stradi-Granados
International Journal of Engineering Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 768474, 11 pages
- A Lys49 Phospholipase , Isolated from
Bothrops asperSnake Venom, Induces Lipid Droplet Formation in Macrophages Which Depends on Distinct Signaling Pathways and the C-Terminal Region, Karina Cristina Giannotti, Elbio Leiguez, Vanessa Moreira, Neide Galvão Nascimento, Bruno Lomonte, José Maria Gutiérrez, Robson Lopes de Melo, and Catarina Teixeira
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 807982, 14 pages
- Human Leukocyte Antigen Profiles of Latin American Populations: Differential Admixture and Its Potential Impact on Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation, Esteban Arrieta-Bolaños, J. Alejandro Madrigal, and Bronwen E. Shaw
Bone Marrow Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 136087, 13 pages
- Plant Killing by Mutualistic Ants Increases the Density of Host Species Seedlings in the Dry Forest of Costa Rica, Sabrina Amador-Vargas
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 491592, 6 pages
- Phylogenetic Analysis of the Subtribe Ageroniina with Special Emphasis on Hamadryas (Lepidoptera, Nymphalidae) with an Identification Key to the Species of Hamadryas, Luis Ricardo Murillo-Hiller
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 635096, 17 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Costa Rica who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Costa Rica who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
ISRN Geology |
ISRN Preventive Medicine |
Conference Papers in Science |
Conference Papers in Science |
The following is the list of scholars from Costa Rica who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.