This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Costa Rica published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Costa Rica, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Costa Rica that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Aging: Mitigation and Intervention Strategies, Chi-Feng Hung, Jorge Azofeifa-Navas, Huanran Tan, Chih-Chi Andrew Hu, and Nicole Clarke
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 276539, 1 page
- A Parallel Framework with Block Matrices of a Discrete Fourier Transform for Vector-Valued Discrete-Time Signals, Pablo Soto-Quiros
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 348517, 7 pages
- Effects of Adding Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes on Performance of Polyvinyl Acetate and Urea-Formaldehyde Adhesives in Tropical Timber Species, Róger Moya, Ana Rodríguez-Zúñiga, and José Vega-Baudrit
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 895650, 15 pages
- Sensory Neuropeptides and Endogenous Opioids Expression in Human Dental Pulp with Asymptomatic Inflammation: In Vivo Study, Daniel Chavarria-Bolaños, Hector Flores-Reyes, Nelson Lombana-Sanchez, Bernardino Cerda-Cristerna, and Amaury Pozos-Guillen
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 879126, 6 pages
- Small-Gauge Pars Plana Vitrectomy for the Management of Symptomatic Posterior Vitreous Detachment after Phacoemulsification and Multifocal Intraocular Lens Implantation: A Pilot Study from the Pan-American Collaborative Retina Study Group, Rodrigo M. Navarro, Leonardo M. Machado, Ossires Maia Jr., Lihteh Wu, Michel E. Farah, Octaviano Magalhaes Jr., J. Fernando Arevalo, and Mauricio Maia
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 156910, 7 pages
- Gingival Cyst of the Adult as Early Sequela of Connective Tissue Grafting, Mariana Gil Escalante and Dimitris N. Tatakis
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 473689, 6 pages
- Detection of Babesia caballi and Theileria equi in Blood from Equines from Four Indigenous Communities in Costa Rica, María Fernanda Posada-Guzmán, Gaby Dolz, Juan José Romero-Zúñiga, and Ana Eugenia Jiménez-Rocha
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 236278, 6 pages
- Isolation of Fungi and Bacteria Associated with the Guts of Tropical Wood-Feeding Coleoptera and Determination of Their Lignocellulolytic Activities, Keilor Rojas-Jiménez and Myriam Hernández
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 285018, 11 pages
- Relationships between Plant Biodiversity and Soil Fertility in a Mature Tropical Forest, Costa Rica, Martin B. Nadeau and Thomas P. Sullivan
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 732946, 13 pages
- An Asp49 Phospholipase A2 from Snake Venom Induces Cyclooxygenase-2 Expression and Prostaglandin E2 Production via Activation of NF-κB, p38MAPK, and PKC in Macrophages, Vanessa Moreira, Bruno Lomonte, Marco Aurélio Ramirez Vinolo, Rui Curi, José María Gutiérrez, and Catarina Teixeira
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 105879, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Costa Rica who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Costa Rica who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Costa Rica who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.