This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Cuba published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Cuba, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Cuba that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Spectral Analysis of EEG in Familial Alzheimer’s Disease with E280A Presenilin-1 Mutation Gene, Rene Rodriguez, Francisco Lopera, Alfredo Alvarez, Yuriem Fernandez, Lidice Galan, Yakeel Quiroz, and Maria Antonieta Bobes
International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 180741, 10 pages
- Prognostic Role of 14F7 Mab Immunoreactivity against N-Glycolyl GM3 Ganglioside in Colon Cancer, Tania Lahera, Adanays Calvo, Griselda Torres, Charles E. Rengifo, Santiago Quintero, María del Carmen Arango, Debora Danta, José M. Vázquez, Xiomara Escobar, and Adriana Carr
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 482301, 8 pages
- Scalp-Ear-Nipple Syndrome: A Case Report, Estela Morales-Peralta, Vivian Andrés, and Dainé Campillo Betancourt
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 785916, 2 pages
- The Antitumor Peptide CIGB-552 Increases COMMD1 and Inhibits Growth of Human Lung Cancer Cells, Julio R. Fernández Massó, Brizaida Oliva Argüelles, Yelaine Tejeda, Soledad Astrada, Hilda Garay, Osvaldo Reyes, Livan Delgado-Roche, Mariela Bollati-Fogolín, and Maribel G. Vallespí
Journal of Amino Acids
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 251398, 13 pages
- Glucose Toxic Effects on Granulation Tissue Productive Cells: The Diabetics’ Impaired Healing, Jorge Berlanga-Acosta, Gregory S. Schultz, Ernesto López-Mola, Gerardo Guillen-Nieto, Marianela García-Siverio, and Luis Herrera-Martínez
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 256043, 15 pages
- Development of a Technology for Treating Wastewater Contaminated with Nitric Acid, Liz Mabel Ríos Hidalgo, Luis M. Peralta-Suárez, and Yailen Busto Yera
Journal of Waste Management
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 278618, 7 pages
- Flow Cytometric Measurement of Aneuploid DNA Content Correlates with High S-Phase Fraction and Poor Prognosis in Patients with Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Rancés Blanco, Charles E. Rengifo, Mercedes Cedeño, Milagros Frómeta, and Enrique Rengifo
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 354123, 8 pages
- Parental Perceptions of Giardiasis: A Study in an Outpatient Paediatric Hospital Setting in Havana, Cuba, Pedro Almirall, Angel A. Escobedo, Yohana Salazar, Maydel Alfonso, Ivonne Ávila, Sergio Cimerman, and Isabel V. Dawkins
ISRN Preventive Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 364647, 9 pages
- Peptides Trapping Dioxins: A Docking-Based Inverse Screening Approach, German Perez, Marcello Mascini, Valentina Lanzone, Manuel Sergi, Michele Del Carlo, Mauro Esposito, and Dario Compagnone
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 491827, 8 pages
- Study of Thorium Fuel Cycles for Light Water Reactor VBER-150, Daniel Evelio Milian Lorenzo, Daniel Milian Pérez, Lorena Pilar Rodríguez García, Jesús Salomón Llanes, Carlos Alberto Brayner de Oliveira Lira, Manuel Cadavid Rodríguez, and Carlos Rafael García Hernández
International Journal of Nuclear Energy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 491898, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Cuba who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cuba who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cuba who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.