This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Cuba published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Cuba, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Cuba that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Antitumor Peptide CIGB-552 Increases COMMD1 and Inhibits Growth of Human Lung Cancer Cells, Julio R. Fernández Massó, Brizaida Oliva Argüelles, Yelaine Tejeda, Soledad Astrada, Hilda Garay, Osvaldo Reyes, Livan Delgado-Roche, Mariela Bollati-Fogolín, and Maribel G. Vallespí
Journal of Amino Acids
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 251398, 13 pages
- Glucose Toxic Effects on Granulation Tissue Productive Cells: The Diabetics’ Impaired Healing, Jorge Berlanga-Acosta, Gregory S. Schultz, Ernesto López-Mola, Gerardo Guillen-Nieto, Marianela García-Siverio, and Luis Herrera-Martínez
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 256043, 15 pages
- Development of a Technology for Treating Wastewater Contaminated with Nitric Acid, Liz Mabel Ríos Hidalgo, Luis M. Peralta-Suárez, and Yailen Busto Yera
Journal of Waste Management
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 278618, 7 pages
- Flow Cytometric Measurement of Aneuploid DNA Content Correlates with High S-Phase Fraction and Poor Prognosis in Patients with Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Rancés Blanco, Charles E. Rengifo, Mercedes Cedeño, Milagros Frómeta, and Enrique Rengifo
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 354123, 8 pages
- Parental Perceptions of Giardiasis: A Study in an Outpatient Paediatric Hospital Setting in Havana, Cuba, Pedro Almirall, Angel A. Escobedo, Yohana Salazar, Maydel Alfonso, Ivonne Ávila, Sergio Cimerman, and Isabel V. Dawkins
ISRN Preventive Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 364647, 9 pages
- Peptides Trapping Dioxins: A Docking-Based Inverse Screening Approach, German Perez, Marcello Mascini, Valentina Lanzone, Manuel Sergi, Michele Del Carlo, Mauro Esposito, and Dario Compagnone
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 491827, 8 pages
- Renal Denervation for Treating Resistant Hypertension: Current Evidence and Future Insights from a Global Perspective, Y. Castro Torres and Richard E. Katholi
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 513214, 6 pages
- Tissue Reactivity of the 14F7 Mab Raised against N-Glycolyl GM3 Ganglioside in Tumors of Neuroectodermal, Mesodermal, and Epithelial Origin, Rancés Blanco, Yisel Quintana, Damián Blanco, Mercedes Cedeño, Charles E. Rengifo, Milagros Frómeta, Martha Ríos, Enrique Rengifo, and Adriana Carr
Journal of Biomarkers
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 602417, 9 pages
- A Histopathological and Immunohistochemical Analysis of Ameloblastic Fibrodentinoma, Ronell Bologna-Molina, Sirced Salazar-Rodríguez, Ana María Bedoya-Borella,
Ramón Gil Carreón-Burciaga, Gabriel Tapia-Repetto, and Nelly Molina-Frechero
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 604560, 7 pages
- Immunohistochemical Characterization of Three Monoclonal Antibodies Raised against the Epidermal Growth Factor and Its Receptor in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Their Potential Use in the Selection of Patients for Immunotherapy, Charles E. Rengifo, Rancés Blanco, Damián Blanco, Mercedes Cedeño, Milagros Frómeta, and Enrique Rengifo Calzado
Journal of Biomarkers
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 627845, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Cuba who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cuba who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cuba who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.