This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Cuba published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Cuba, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Cuba that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Xanthium strumarium L. Extracts Produce DNA Damage Mediated by Cytotoxicity in In Vitro Assays but Does Not Induce Micronucleus in Mice, Janet Piloto Ferrer, Renata Cozzi, Tommaso Cornetta, Pasquale Stano, Mario Fiore, Francesca Degrassi, Rosella De Salvia, Antonia Remigio, Marbelis Francisco, Olga Quiñones, Dayana Valdivia, Maria L. González, Carlos Pérez, and Angel Sánchez-Lamar
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 575197, 8 pages
- Wavelets Application in Prediction of Friction Stir Welding Parameters of Alloy Joints from Vibroacoustic ANN-Based Model, Emilio Jiménez-Macías, Angel Sánchez-Roca, Hipólito Carvajal-Fals, Julio Blanco-Fernández, and Eduardo Martínez-Cámara
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 728564, 11 pages
- Chronic Wounds with Emphasis in Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Jorge Berlanga-Acosta, David G. Armstrong, Gregory S. Schultz, and Luis Herrera-Martinez
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 890352, 2 pages
- Synthesis of Fe Nanoparticles Functionalized with Oleic Acid Synthesized by Inert Gas Condensation, L. G. Silva, F. Solis-Pomar, C. D. Gutiérrez-Lazos, Manuel F. Meléndrez, E. Martinez, A. Fundora, and E. Pérez-Tijerina
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 643967, 6 pages
- Immature Stages and Life Cycle of the Wasp Moth, Cosmosoma auge (Lepidoptera: Erebidae: Arctiinae) under Laboratory Conditions, Gunnary León-Finalé and Alejandro Barro
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 328030, 6 pages
- Scalp-Ear-Nipple Syndrome: A Case Report, Estela Morales-Peralta, Vivian Andrés, and Dainé Campillo Betancourt
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 785916, 2 pages
- Computational Model for the Neutronic Simulation of Pebble Bed Reactor’s Core Using MCNPX, J. Rosales, A. Muñoz, C. García, L. García, C. Brayner, J. Pérez, and A. Abánades
International Journal of Nuclear Energy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 279073, 12 pages
- Prognostic Role of 14F7 Mab Immunoreactivity against N-Glycolyl GM3 Ganglioside in Colon Cancer, Tania Lahera, Adanays Calvo, Griselda Torres, Charles E. Rengifo, Santiago Quintero, María del Carmen Arango, Debora Danta, José M. Vázquez, Xiomara Escobar, and Adriana Carr
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 482301, 8 pages
- Physical and Chemical Components of Cuba’s Rain: Effects on Air Quality, Margarita Préndez, Rosemary López, and Ernesto Carrillo
International Journal of Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 680735, 8 pages
- Spectral Analysis of EEG in Familial Alzheimer’s Disease with E280A Presenilin-1 Mutation Gene, Rene Rodriguez, Francisco Lopera, Alfredo Alvarez, Yuriem Fernandez, Lidice Galan, Yakeel Quiroz, and Maria Antonieta Bobes
International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 180741, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Cuba who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cuba who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cuba who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.