This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Cyprus published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Cyprus, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Cyprus that are published in Hindawi journals.
- A Probabilistic Spatial Distribution Model for Wire Faults in Parallel Network-on-Chip Links, Arseniy Vitkovskiy, Paul Christodoulides, and Vassos Soteriou
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 410172, 13 pages
- Pneumatosis Cystoides Intestinalis after Cetuximab Chemotherapy for Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Parotid Gland, Christos Petrides, Neofytou Kyriakos, Ioannou Andreas, Parpounas Konstantinos, Georgiou Chrysanthos, Petrou Athanasios, and Emmanouil Pikoulis
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 530680, 3 pages
- TGFβ Signaling in Tumor Initiation, Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition, and Metastasis, Panagiotis Papageorgis
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 587193, 15 pages
- A Prenatally Ascertained De Novo Terminal Deletion of Chromosomal Bands 1q43q44 Associated with Multiple Congenital Abnormalities in a Female Fetus, Carolina Sismani, Georgia Christopoulou, Angelos Alexandrou, Paola Evangelidou, Jacqueline Donoghue, Anastasia E. Konstantinidou, and Voula Velissariou
Case Reports in Genetics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 517678, 6 pages
- Pancreatic Perivascular Epithelioid Cell Tumour Presenting with Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Christos Petrides, Kyriakos Neofytou, and Aamir Z. Khan
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 431215, 4 pages
- Origanum dictamnus Oil Vapour Suppresses the Development of Grey Mould in Eggplant Fruit In Vitro, Andriana Stavropoulou, Kostas Loulakakis, Naresh Magan, and Nikos Tzortzakis
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 562679, 11 pages
- Effects of Presowing Pulsed Electromagnetic Treatment of Tomato Seed on Growth, Yield, and Lycopene Content, Aspasia Efthimiadou, Nikolaos Katsenios, Anestis Karkanis, Panayiota Papastylianou, Vassilios Triantafyllidis, Ilias Travlos, and Dimitrios J. Bilalis
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 369745, 6 pages
- A Single RF MIMO Loading Network for High-Order Modulation Schemes, Bo Han, Vlasis I. Barousis, Antonis Kalis, Constantinos B. Papadias, Athanasios G. Kanatas, and Ramjee Prasad
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 879127, 10 pages
- Production, Characterization, and Applications of Porous Materials, Nikolaos Michailidis, Alexander Tsouknidas, Louis-Philippe Lefebvre, Thomas Hipke, and Naoyuki Kanetake
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 263129, 2 pages
- Analysis of Rattleback Chaotic Oscillations, Michael Hanias, Stavros G. Stavrinides, and Santo Banerjee
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 569386, 15 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Cyprus who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cyprus who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cyprus who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.