This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Cyprus published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Cyprus, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Cyprus that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Effects of Erythropoietin Administration on Adrenal Glands of Landrace/Large White Pigs after Ventricular Fibrillation, Armando Faa, Gavino Faa, Apostolos Papalois, Eleonora Obinu, Giorgia Locci, Maria Elena Pais, Pavlos Lelovas, Dimitrios Barouxis, Charalampos Pantazopoulos, Panagiotis V. Vasileiou, Nicoletta Iacovidou, and Theodoros Xanthos
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7261960, 6 pages
- Clinical Studies of Nonpharmacological Methods to Minimize Salivary Gland Damage after Radioiodine Therapy of Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma: Systematic Review, Andri Christou, Evridiki Papastavrou, Anastasios Merkouris, Savvas Frangos, Panayiota Tamana, and Andreas Charalambous
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6795076, 11 pages
- Cancer Related Fatigue and Quality of Life in Patients with Advanced Prostate Cancer Undergoing Chemotherapy, Andreas Charalambous and Christiana Kouta
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3989286, 11 pages
- Corrigendum to “Effects of Presowing Pulsed Electromagnetic Treatment of Tomato Seed on Growth, Yield, and Lycopene Content”, Aspasia Efthimiadou, Nikolaos Katsenios, Anestis Karkanis, Panayiota Papastylianou, Vassilios Triantafyllidis, Ilias Travlos, and Dimitrios J. Bilalis
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9174782, 2 pages
- Effect of Long-Term Use of Bisphosphonates on Forearm Bone: Atypical Ulna Fractures in Elderly Woman with Osteoporosis, Yusuf Erdem, Zafer Atbasi, Tuluhan Yunus Emre, Gülis Kavadar, and Bahtiyar Demiralp
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4185202, 4 pages
- Heterogeneous Photochemistry: Solar Energy Conversion and Environmental Remediation, Daniele Dondi, Sandra Babić, Irene Michael, Giovanni Palmisano, and Andrea Speltini
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2083696, 1 page
- Terrain Segmentation of Greece Using the Spatial and Seasonal Variation of Reference Crop Evapotranspiration, Vassilis Aschonitis, George Miliaresis, Kleoniki Demertzi, and Dimitris Papamichail
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3092671, 14 pages
- Miniaturization of UWB Antennas on Organic Material, Symeon Nikolaou and Muhammad Ali Babar Abbasi
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5949254, 12 pages
- Adherence to the Mediterranean Diet and Lifestyle Characteristics of University Students in Cyprus: A Cross-Sectional Survey, Elena Hadjimbei, George Botsaris, Vassilis Gekas, and Andrie G. Panayiotou
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2742841, 8 pages
- Novel GLA Deletion in a Cypriot Female Presenting with Cornea Verticillata, Theodoros Georgiou, Gavriella Mavrikiou, Angelos Alexandrou, Elena Spanou-Aristidou, Isavella Savva, Theodoros Christodoulides, Maria Krasia, Violetta Christophidou-Anastasiadou, Carolina Sismani, Anthi Drousiotou, and George A. Tanteles
Case Reports in Genetics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5208312, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Cyprus who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cyprus who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cyprus who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.