This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Cyprus published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Cyprus, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Cyprus that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Drug Delivery Innovations for Enhancing the Anticancer Potential of Vitamin E Isoforms and Their Derivatives, Christiana M. Neophytou and Andreas I. Constantinou
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 584862, 16 pages
- A Randomized Controlled Trial for the Effectiveness of Progressive Muscle Relaxation and Guided Imagery as Anxiety Reducing Interventions in Breast and Prostate Cancer Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy, Andreas Charalambous, Margarita Giannakopoulou, Evangelos Bozas, and Lefkios Paikousis
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 270876, 10 pages
- A Probabilistic Spatial Distribution Model for Wire Faults in Parallel Network-on-Chip Links, Arseniy Vitkovskiy, Paul Christodoulides, and Vassos Soteriou
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 410172, 13 pages
- Adjuvant Chemoradiation Therapy in Gastric Cancer: Critically Reviewing the Past and Visualizing the Next Step Forward, Konstantinos Papadimitriou, Georgios Antoniou, Christian Rolfo, Antonio Russo, Giuseppe Bronte, Vassilios Vassiliou, Demetris Papamichael, Marc Peeters, and Panteleimon Kountourakis
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 650846, 9 pages
- Micropollutants Identification Affecting the Nearby Environment from Highway Runoff: The Case Study of Cyprus Highway, Antonis A. Zorpas, Lampis A. Ilia, Irene Voukkali, and Vassilis Inglezakis
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 301371, 12 pages
- Neuroplastic Effects of Combined Computerized Physical and Cognitive Training in Elderly Individuals at Risk for Dementia: An eLORETA Controlled Study on Resting States, Charis Styliadis, Panagiotis Kartsidis, Evangelos Paraskevopoulos, Andreas A. Ioannides, and Panagiotis D. Bamidis
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 172192, 12 pages
- Mild Phenotype in a Patient with a De Novo 6.3 Mb Distal Deletion at 10q26.2q26.3, George A. Tanteles, Elpiniki Nikolaou, Yiolanda Christou, Angelos Alexandrou, Paola Evangelidou, Violetta Christophidou-Anastasiadou, Carolina Sismani, and Savvas S. Papacostas
Case Reports in Genetics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 242891, 5 pages
- High-Performance Design Patterns for Modern Fortran, Magne Haveraaen, Karla Morris, Damian Rouson, Hari Radhakrishnan, and Clayton Carson
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 942059, 14 pages
- Using Coarrays to Parallelize Legacy Fortran Applications: Strategy and Case Study, Hari Radhakrishnan, Damian W. I. Rouson, Karla Morris, Sameer Shende, and Stavros C. Kassinos
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 904983, 12 pages
- Pneumatosis Cystoides Intestinalis after Cetuximab Chemotherapy for Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Parotid Gland, Christos Petrides, Neofytou Kyriakos, Ioannou Andreas, Parpounas Konstantinos, Georgiou Chrysanthos, Petrou Athanasios, and Emmanouil Pikoulis
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 530680, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Cyprus who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cyprus who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Cyprus who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.