This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Germany published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Germany, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Germany that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Subsurface and Petrophysical Studies of Shaly-Sand Reservoir Targets in Apete Field, Niger Delta, P. A. Alao, A. I. Ata, and C. E. Nwoke
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102450, 11 pages
- Simulation of Water Vapor Ingress into PV-Modules under Different Climatic Conditions, Philip Hülsmann, Markus Heck, and Michael Köhl
Journal of Materials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102691, 7 pages
- Effective Combination of Photodynamic Therapy and Imiquimod 5% Cream in the Treatment of Actinic Keratoses: Three Cases, Laura Held, Thomas Kurt Eigentler, Ulrike Leiter, Claus Garbe, and Mark-Jürgen Berneburg
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102698, 5 pages
- Immunological Aspects of Candida and Aspergillus Systemic Fungal Infections, Christoph Mueller-Loebnitz, Helmut Ostermann, Anke Franzke, Juergen Loeffler, Lutz Uharek, Max Topp, and Hermann Einsele
Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102934, 7 pages
- Deposition of Biogenic Iron Minerals in a Methane Oxidizing Microbial Mat, Christoph Wrede, Sebastian Kokoschka, Anne Dreier, Christina Heller, Joachim Reitner, and Michael Hoppert
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102972, 8 pages
- Electrodynamics of Metallic Superconductors, M. Dressel
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104379, 25 pages
- The Potential of Hybrid Pixel Detectors in the Search for the Neutrinoless Double-Beta Decay of 116Cd, Thilo Michel, Thomas Gleixner, Jürgen Durst, Mykhaylo Filipenko, and Stefan Geißelsöder
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 105318, 20 pages
- Cardiovascular Risk and Hippocampal Thickness in Alzheimer’s Disease, Markus Donix, Maria Scharf, Kira Marschner, Annett Werner, Cathrin Sauer, Antje Gerner, Josef A. Nees, Shirin Meyer, Katharina L. Donix, Rüdiger Von Kummer, and Vjera A. Holthoff
International Journal of Alzheimer's Disease
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 108021, 7 pages
- Three-Field Modelling of Nonlinear Nonsmooth Boundary Value Problems and Stability of Differential Mixed Variational Inequalities, J. Gwinner
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 108043, 10 pages
- Detection of Gender Differences in Incomplete Revascularization after Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Varies with Classification Technique, Sabine Oertelt-Prigione, Friederike Kendel, Martin Kaltenbach, Roland Hetzer, Vera Regitz-Zagrosek, and Rufus Baretti
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 108475, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Germany who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Germany who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Germany who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.