This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Denmark published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Denmark, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Denmark that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Children with Generalised Joint Hypermobility and Musculoskeletal Complaints: State of the Art on Diagnostics, Clinical Characteristics, and Treatment, M. C. Scheper, R. H. H. Engelbert, E. A. A. Rameckers, J. Verbunt, L. Remvig, and B. Juul-Kristensen
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 121054, 13 pages
- Cardiovascular Inflammation, Miao Wang, Weijun Jin, Austin Meng Guo, and Jane Stubbe
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 123513, 2 pages
- Degenerative Spondylolisthesis Is Associated with Low Spinal Bone Density: A Comparative Study between Spinal Stenosis and Degenerative Spondylolisthesis, Thomas Andersen, Finn B. Christensen, Bente L. Langdahl, Carsten Ernst, Søren Fruensgaard, Jørgen Østergaard, Jens Langer Andersen, Sten Rasmussen, Bent Niedermann, Kristian Høy, Peter Helmig, Randi Holm, Niels Egund, and Cody Bünger
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 123847, 8 pages
- TNF-Alpha Inhibitors for Chronic Urticaria: Experience in 20 Patients, Freja Lærke Sand and Simon Francis Thomsen
Journal of Allergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 130905, 4 pages
- Summation of Multiple Fourier Series in Matrix Weighted -Spaces, Morten Nielsen
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 135245, 7 pages
- Ethanol and Volatile Fatty Acid Production from Lignocellulose by Clostridium cellulolyticum, K. Williams, Y. Zheng, J. McGarvey, Z. Fan, and R. Zhang
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 137835, 7 pages
- How Fatigue Is Experienced and Handled by Female Outpatients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Anne Beck, Palle Bager, Peter Errboe Jensen, and Jens F. Dahlerup
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 153818, 8 pages
- Pricing and Allotment in a Sea-Cargo Supply Chain with Reference Effect: A Dynamic Game Approach, Lei Xu, Govindan Kannan, Xiaoli Yang, Jian Li, and Xiukun Zhao
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 162563, 10 pages
- Physiology and Plasticity of Interhemispheric Connections, Matteo Caleo, Giorgio M. Innocenti, and Maurice Ptito
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 176183, 2 pages
- Cosmic Dark Radiation and Neutrinos, Maria Archidiacono, Elena Giusarma, Steen Hannestad, and Olga Mena
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 191047, 14 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Denmark who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Denmark who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Denmark who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.