This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Denmark published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Denmark, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Denmark that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Prognostic Value of C-Reactive Protein, Leukocytes, and Vitamin D in Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Mia Moberg, Jørgen Vestbo, Gerd Martinez, Peter Lange, and Thomas Ringbaek
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 140736, 7 pages
- Chirping for Large-Scale Maritime Archaeological Survey: A Strategy Developed from a Practical Experience-Based Approach, Ole Grøn and Lars Ole Boldreel
Journal of Archaeology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 147390, 11 pages
- Association between TSH-Receptor Autoimmunity, Hyperthyroidism, Goitre, and Orbitopathy in 208 Patients Included in the Remission Induction and Sustenance in Graves’ Disease Study, Peter Laurberg, Birte Nygaard, Stig Andersen, Allan Carlé, Jesper Karmisholt, Anne Krejbjerg, Inge Bülow Pedersen, and Stine Linding Andersen
Journal of Thyroid Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 165487, 6 pages
- High-Intensity Strength Training Improves Function of Chronically Painful Muscles: Case-Control and RCT Studies, Lars L. Andersen, Christoffer H. Andersen, Jørgen H. Skotte, Charlotte Suetta, Karen Søgaard, Bengt Saltin, and Gisela Sjøgaard
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 187324, 11 pages
- High Intensity Physical Exercise and Pain in the Neck and Upper Limb among Slaughterhouse Workers: Cross-Sectional Study, Emil Sundstrup, Markus D. Jakobsen, Kenneth Jay, Mikkel Brandt, and Lars L. Andersen
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 218546, 5 pages
- Contact Frequency, Travel Time, and Travel Costs for Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Jan Sørensen, Louise Linde, and Merete Lund Hetland
International Journal of Rheumatology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 285951, 9 pages
- Nitroglycerine Induced Acute Myocardial Infarction in a Patient with Myocardial Bridging, Dragana Rujic, Mette Lundgren Nielsen, Karsten Tange Veien, and Manan Pareek
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 289879, 3 pages
- The Acute Effects of Low-Dose TNF-α on Glucose Metabolism and β-Cell Function in Humans, Tobias Ibfelt, Christian P. Fischer, Peter Plomgaard, Gerrit van Hall, and Bente Klarlund Pedersen
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 295478, 7 pages
- Mechanism of Human Tooth Eruption: Review Article Including a New Theory for Future Studies on the Eruption Process, Inger Kjær
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 341905, 13 pages
- Association of Leukocyte Telomere Length with Fatigue in Nondisabled Older Adults, Laila Bendix, Mikael Thinggaard, Masayuki Kimura, Abraham Aviv, Kaare Christensen, Merete Osler, and Kirsten Avlund
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 403253, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Denmark who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Denmark who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Denmark who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.