This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Denmark published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Denmark, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Denmark that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Summation of Multiple Fourier Series in Matrix Weighted -Spaces, Morten Nielsen
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 135245, 7 pages
- Ethanol and Volatile Fatty Acid Production from Lignocellulose by Clostridium cellulolyticum, K. Williams, Y. Zheng, J. McGarvey, Z. Fan, and R. Zhang
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 137835, 7 pages
- Pricing and Allotment in a Sea-Cargo Supply Chain with Reference Effect: A Dynamic Game Approach, Lei Xu, Govindan Kannan, Xiaoli Yang, Jian Li, and Xiukun Zhao
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 162563, 10 pages
- Physiology and Plasticity of Interhemispheric Connections, Matteo Caleo, Giorgio M. Innocenti, and Maurice Ptito
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 176183, 2 pages
- Treatment of a Multitraumatized Tortured Refugee Needing an Interpreter with Exposure Therapy, Bo Søndergaard Jensen
Case Reports in Psychiatry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 197323, 8 pages
- Characterization of HIV-1 Infection and Innate Sensing in Different Types of Primary Human Monocyte-Derived Macrophages, Elisabeth A. Diget, Kaja Zuwala, Randi K. Berg, Rune R. Laursen, Stine Søby, Lars Østergaard, Jesper Melchjorsen, and Trine H. Mogensen
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 208412, 11 pages
- Low-Voltage Ride-Through Capability of a Single-Stage Single-Phase Photovoltaic System Connected to the Low-Voltage Grid, Yongheng Yang and Frede Blaabjerg
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 257487, 9 pages
- Development of a Danish Language Version of the Manchester Foot Pain and Disability Index: Reproducibility and Construct Validity Testing, Christian K. Pedersen, Bente Danneskiold-Samsøe, Adam P. Garrow, Eva E. Wæhrens, Henning Bliddal, Robin Christensen, and Else Marie Bartels
Pain Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 284903, 9 pages
- Persistent Organic Pollutants in Fresh Water Ecosystems, Fu-Liu Xu, Sven Erik Jorgensen, Yoshihisa Shimizu, and Eugen Silow
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 303815, 2 pages
- Optimal Labeling Dose, Labeling Time, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Detection Limits of Ultrasmall Superparamagnetic Iron-Oxide Nanoparticle Labeled Mesenchymal Stromal Cells, Anders Bruun Mathiasen, Louise Hansen, Tina Friis, Carsten Thomsen,
Kishore Bhakoo, and Jens Kastrup
Stem Cells International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 353105, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Denmark who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Denmark who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Denmark who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.