This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Dominica published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Dominica, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Dominica that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Clinical Safety and Immunogenicity of Tumor-Targeted, Plant-Made Id-KLH Conjugate Vaccines for Follicular Lymphoma, Daniel Tusé, Nora Ku, Maurizio Bendandi, Carlos Becerra, Robert Collins Jr., Nyla Langford, Susana Inogés Sancho, Ascensión López-Díaz de Cerio, Fernando Pastor, Romy Kandzia, Frank Thieme, Franziska Jarczowski, Dieter Krause, Julian K.-C. Ma, Shan Pandya, Victor Klimyuk, Yuri Gleba, and John E. Butler-Ransohoff
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 648143, 15 pages
- Multivessel Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection in an Unlikely Patient, Waqas Jehangir, Tarek Aly, Kebir H. Bedran, Abdalla Yousif, and Mark L. Niemiera
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 167243, 3 pages
- Aneurysmal Rupture of a Mesodiverticular Band to a Meckel’s Diverticulum, Christian Sommerhalder, Kenneth R. Fretwell, Gregory G. Salzler, John M. Creasy, R. Jonathan Robitsek, and Sebastian D. Schubl
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 603064, 4 pages
- Rapunzel Syndrome: A Rare Postpartum Case, Teshome Tegene, Yahia Foda, Omar Hussain, Kolawole Oloniyo, Ngoc-Tram Ha, and Geeta Manikonda
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 857374, 3 pages
- Opinions about Teaching Modalities: A Comparison between Faculty and Students, Shilpa Shah and Gerhard Meisenberg
Education Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 604052, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Dominica who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Dominica who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.