This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Algeria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Algeria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Algeria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Comparative Study of Radiative Effects on Double Diffusive Convection in Nongray Air-CO2 Mixtures in Cooperating and Opposing Flow, Siham Laouar-Meftah, Denis Lemonnier, Didier Saury, Abderrahmane Benbrik, and Mohamed Cherifi
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 586913, 17 pages
- Effect of Grafted Hydroquinone on the Acid-Base Properties of Poly(acrylic acid) in the Presence of Copper (II), Nabila Bensacia, Saâd Moulay, François Garin, Ioana Fechete, and Anne Boos
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 913987, 7 pages
- XPS, FTIR, EDX, and XRD Analysis of Al2O3 Scales Grown on PM2000 Alloy, K. Djebaili, Z. Mekhalif, A. Boumaza, and A. Djelloul
Journal of Spectroscopy
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 868109, 16 pages
- Qualitative Theory of Functional Differential and Integral Equations, Cemil Tunç, Mouffak Benchohra, Bingwen Liu, Muhammad N. Islam, and Samir H. Saker
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 515162, 2 pages
- A Weak Solution of a Stochastic Nonlinear Problem, M. L. Hadji
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 482410, 8 pages
- Hysteresis Control for Shunt Active Power Filter under Unbalanced Three-Phase Load Conditions, Z. Chelli, R. Toufouti, A. Omeiri, and S. Saad
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 391040, 9 pages
- Effect of Diffusion on Discoloration of Congo Red by Alginate Entrapped Turnip (Brassica rapa) Peroxidase, Afaf Ahmedi, Mahmoud Abouseoud, Amrane Abdeltif, and Couvert Annabelle
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 575618, 9 pages
- On the Limit Cycles of a Class of Generalized Kukles Polynomial Differential Systems via Averaging Theory, Amar Makhlouf and Amor Menaceur
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 325102, 10 pages
- Effects of Two Salts Compounds on Mycelial Growth, Sporulation, and Spore Germination of Six Isolates of Botrytis cinerea in the Western North of Algeria, Boualem Boumaaza, Mohamed Benkhelifa, and Moulay Belkhoudja
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 572626, 8 pages
- Combining Ability and Gene Action Estimates of Eight Parent Diallel Crosses of Chickpea for Ascochyta Blight, Mohamed Labdi, Samia Ghomari, and Samia Hamdi
Advances in Agriculture
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 832597, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.