This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Algeria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Algeria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Algeria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Comparative Study of Radiative Effects on Double Diffusive Convection in Nongray Air-CO2 Mixtures in Cooperating and Opposing Flow, Siham Laouar-Meftah, Denis Lemonnier, Didier Saury, Abderrahmane Benbrik, and Mohamed Cherifi
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 586913, 17 pages
- Nanomaterial Host Bands Effect on the Photoluminescence Properties of Ce-Doped YAG Nanophosphor Synthesized by Sol-Gel Method, L. Guerbous and A. Boukerika
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 617130, 10 pages
- Effect of the Aggressive Environment on the Damage of a Glass Polyester Composite Developed by Hand Layup Process, Nabila Belloul, Hassiba Hamadache, Ali Ahmed Benyahia, and Aîcha Serier
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 207491, 14 pages
- A New Two-Level Clustering Scheme for Partitioning in Distributed Wireless Sensor Networks, Nacéra Benaouda and Mohammed Mostefai
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 435048, 13 pages
- Design of a Compact and High Sensitivity Temperature Sensor Using Metamaterial, Sabah Zemouli, Abdelhafid Chaabi, and Houcine Sofiane Talbi
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 301358, 7 pages
- Design and Simulation of InGaN - Junction Solar Cell, A. Mesrane, F. Rahmoune, A. Mahrane, and A. Oulebsir
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 594858, 9 pages
- Effect of Grafted Hydroquinone on the Acid-Base Properties of Poly(acrylic acid) in the Presence of Copper (II), Nabila Bensacia, Saâd Moulay, François Garin, Ioana Fechete, and Anne Boos
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 913987, 7 pages
- Effects of Low Ag Doping on Physical and Optical Waveguide Properties of Highly Oriented Sol-Gel ZnO Thin Films, Mohamed Dehimi, Tahar Touam, Azeddine Chelouche, Fares Boudjouan, Djamel Djouadi, Jeanne Solard, Alexis Fischer, Azzedine Boudrioua, and Abdellaziz Doghmane
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 740208, 10 pages
- An Approximation Method for Solving Volterra Integrodifferential Equations with a Weighted Integral Condition, A. Guezane-Lakoud, N. Bendjazia, and R. Khaldi
Journal of Function Spaces
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 758410, 10 pages
- ZnO/ZnAl2O4 Nanocomposite Films Studied by X-Ray Diffraction, FTIR, and X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy, S. Iaiche and A. Djelloul
Journal of Spectroscopy
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 836859, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.