This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Algeria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Algeria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Algeria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Synthesis, Characterization, and Electrochemical Behaviour of Cobalt(II) and Nickel(II) Complexes with Chelating Ligand 4,4′-(Biphenyl-4,4′-diyldinitrilo)dipentan-2-one, Lakhdar Sibous, Embarek Bentouhami, and Mustayeen Ahmed Khan
Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104979, 11 pages
- Preliminary Study on Physico-Chemical Parameters and Phytoplankton of Chiffa River (Blida, Algeria), Fella Hamaidi-Chergui, Mohamed Brahim Errahmani,
Fatouma Benouaklil, and Mohand Said Hamaidi
Journal of Ecosystems
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 148793, 9 pages
- Antibacterial Activity of Daucus crinitus Essential Oils along the Vegetative Life of the Plant, Amel Bendiabdellah, Mohammed El Amine Dib, Nawel Meliani, Alain Muselli, Djabou Nassim, Boufeldja Tabti, and Jean Costa
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 149502, 7 pages
- Analysis of High Superconducting Rectangular Microstrip Patches over Ground Planes with Rectangular Apertures in Substrates Containing Anisotropic Materials, Abderraouf Messai, Siham Benkouda, Mounir Amir, Sami Bedra, and Tarek Fortaki
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 169893, 7 pages
- An Alternative Method for the Study of Impulsive Differential Equations of Fractional Orders in a Banach Space, Asma Bouzaroura and Saïd Mazouzi
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 191060, 12 pages
- Line × Tester Mating Design Analysis for Grain Yield and Yield Related Traits in Bread Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.), Zine El Abidine Fellahi, Abderrahmane Hannachi, Hamenna Bouzerzour, and Ammar Boutekrabt
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 201851, 9 pages
- Journal Bearings Lubrication Aspect Analysis Using Non-Newtonian Fluids, Abdessamed Nessil, Salah Larbi, Hacene Belhaneche, and Maamar Malki
Advances in Tribology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 212568, 9 pages
- Perceived Barriers to Healthy Eating and Physical Activity among Adolescents in Seven Arab Countries: A Cross-Cultural Study, Abdulrahman O. Musaiger, Mariam Al-Mannai, Reema Tayyem, Osama Al-Lalla, Essa Y. A. Ali, Faiza Kalam, Mofida M. Benhamed, Sabri Saghir, Ismail Halahleh, Zahra Djoudi, and Manel Chirane
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 232164, 11 pages
- The World Bacterial Biogeography and Biodiversity through Databases: A Case Study of NCBI Nucleotide Database and GBIF Database, Okba Selama, Phillip James, Farida Nateche, Elizabeth M. H. Wellington, and Hocine Hacène
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 240175, 11 pages
- Some Properties of Solutions of Second-Order Linear Differential Equations, Zinelaâbidine Latreuch and Benharrat Belaïdi
Journal of Complex Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 253168, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.