This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Algeria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Algeria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Algeria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Attitude Optimal Backstepping Controller Based Quaternion for a UAV, Kaddouri Djamel, Mokhtari Abdellah, and Abdelaziz Benallegue
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8573235, 11 pages
- Development of a Murine Infection Model with Leishmania killicki, Responsible for Cutaneous Leishmaniosis in Algeria: Application in Pharmacology, Naouel Eddaikra, Ihcene Kherachi Djenad, Sihem Benbetka, Razika Benikhlef, Khatima Aït-Oudhia, Farida Moulti-Mati, Bruno Oury, Denis Sereno, and Zoubir Harrat
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7985104, 8 pages
- Effect of Cadmium Concentration on Structural, Optical, and Electrical Properties of Cu2Zn1−xCdxSnS4 Quinternary Alloy Nanofibres, Synthesized by Electrospinning Technique, A. S. Ibraheam, Y. Al-Douri, Nabeel Z. Al-Hazeem, U. Hashim, Deo Prakash, and K. D. Verma
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7314714, 11 pages
- Glucotoxicity Induced Oxidative Stress and Inflammation In Vivo and In Vitro in Psammomys obesus: Involvement of Aqueous Extract of Brassica rapa rapifera, Sihem Berdja, Leila Smail, Boualem Saka, Samia Neggazi, El-mehdi Haffaf, Yasmina Benazzoug, Ghouti Kacimi, Lynda Boudarene, and Souhila Aouichat Bouguerra
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3689208, 14 pages
- Porous Materials: Synthesis, Characterizations, and Applications, Bachari Khaldoun, Juan M. Coronado, Amel Boudjemaa, and Talhi Oualid
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5028795, 1 page
- Impacted and Fractured Biliary Basket: A Second Basket Rescue Technique, Mohammed Amine Benatta, Ariane Desjeux, Marc Barthet, Jean Charles Grimaud, and Mohamed Gasmi
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6210646, 2 pages
- Rapid and Efficient Synthesis of -Alkylenediphosphoric Acids from Phosphorus Oxychloride, Dalila Meziane, Abdelhamid Elias, and Erwann Guénin
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8046893, 7 pages
- Quantization of a 3D Nonstationary Harmonic plus an Inverse Harmonic Potential System, Salim Medjber, Hacene Bekkar, Salah Menouar, and Jeong Ryeol Choi
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3693572, 6 pages
- Contribution of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Germline Mutations to Early Algerian Breast Cancer, Sarra Henouda, Assia Bensalem, Rym Reggad, Nedda Serrar, Leila Rouabah, and Pascal Pujol
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7869095, 7 pages
- Role of T-Cell Polarization and Inflammation and Their Modulation by n-3 Fatty Acids in Gestational Diabetes and Macrosomia, A. Hichami, O. Grissa, I. Mrizak, C. Benammar, and N. A. Khan
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3124960, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.