This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Algeria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Algeria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Algeria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Genomic and Proteomic Characterization of Bacteriocin-Producing Leuconostoc mesenteroides Strains Isolated from Raw Camel Milk in Two Southwest Algerian Arid Zones, Zineb Benmechernene, Inmaculada Fernández-No, Marcos Quintela-Baluja, Karola Böhme, Mebrouk Kihal, Pilar Calo-Mata, and Jorge Barros-Velázquez
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 853238, 10 pages
- Comparative Study of Multimodal Biometric Recognition by Fusion of Iris and Fingerprint, Houda Benaliouche and Mohamed Touahria
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 829369, 13 pages
- Heat and Mass Transfer with Condensation in Capillary Porous Bodies, Salah Larbi
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 194617, 8 pages
- Variational Iteration Method for a Fractional-Order Brusselator System, H. Jafari, Abdelouahab Kadem, and D. Baleanu
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 496323, 6 pages
- Nonlinear Dynamical Analysis for a Plain Bearing, Ali Belhamra, Ouafa Meramria, Khalil Kahine, and Fadi Haj Chehade
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 953409, 9 pages
- Dry Deposition from Sahara Sources Regions of Western Africa, B. Douaiba, A. Azzi, A. Khorsi, and A. Benlefki
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 419838, 17 pages
- Development of Sugar Cane Molasses in Formulations of Madeleines, Mini Croissants, and Buns Incorporated with Interesterified Oil, Anis Chikhoune, Fatiha Bedjou, Sabrina Oubouzid, Rosa Boukefoussa, Bilal Bechri, Houria Tarmoul, Toufik Abdeladim, Abderrahmane Tounsi, Mourad Hamitri, Said Chikh, and Louiza Kouadri
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 936780, 8 pages
- A Compact Planar UWB Antenna with Triple Controllable Band-Notched Characteristics, Chaabane Abdelhalim and Djahli Farid
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 848062, 10 pages
- Existence of Mild Solutions for Impulsive Fractional Stochastic Differential Inclusions with State-Dependent Delay, Toufik Guendouzi and Ouahiba Benzatout
Chinese Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 981714, 13 pages
- On Optimal Control Problem for Backward Stochastic Doubly Systems, Adel Chala
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 903912, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Algeria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.