This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ecuador published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ecuador, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ecuador that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Intra-Amniotic LPS Induced Region-Specific Changes in Presynaptic Bouton Densities in the Ovine Fetal Brain, Eveline Strackx, Reint K. Jellema, Rebecca Rieke, Ruth Gussenhoven, Johan S. H. Vles, Boris W. Kramer, and Antonio W. D. Gavilanes
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 276029, 8 pages
- Fuzzy System of Irrigation Applied to the Growth of Habanero Pepper (Capsicum chinense Jacq.) under Protected Conditions in Yucatan, Mexico, Martha Rocio Ceballos, Juan Luis Gorricho, Oscar Palma Gamboa, Mónica Karel Huerta, David Rivas, and Mayra Erazo Rodas
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 123543, 13 pages
- Immunohistochemical Expression of Survivin and Its Relationship with Cell Apoptosis and Proliferation in Ameloblastomas, Rogelio González-González, Nelly Molina-Frechero, Pablo Damian-Matsumura, Sirced Salazar-Rodriguez, and Ronell Bologna-Molina
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 301781, 7 pages
- Does Intensive Glucose Control Prevent Cognitive Decline in Diabetes? A Meta-Analysis, Carlos Peñaherrera-Oviedo, Daniel Moreno-Zambrano, Michael Palacios, María Carolina Duarte-Martinez, Carlos Cevallos, Ximena Gamboa, María Beatriz Jurado, Leonardo Tamariz, Ana Palacio, and Rocío Santibañez
International Journal of Chronic Diseases
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 680104, 8 pages
- Improving Preclinic Preparation for Patients with Chronic Conditions in Quito, Ecuador: A Randomized Controlled Trial, K. Rodriguez, E. Kaselitz, J. Wong, S. Ligard, D. Peck, V. Hugo Mena, F. Gordillo, D. Serlin, and M. Heisler
International Journal of Family Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 724245, 7 pages
- Residential Exposure to Urban Traffic Is Associated with Increased Carotid Intima-Media Thickness in Children, Rodrigo X. Armijos, M. Margaret Weigel, Orrin B. Myers, Wen-Whai Li, Marcia Racines, and Marianne Berwick
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 713540, 11 pages
- Smoothing Strategies Combined with ARIMA and Neural Networks to Improve the Forecasting of Traffic Accidents, Lida Barba, Nibaldo Rodríguez, and Cecilia Montt
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 152375, 12 pages
- Multiple Effects of Berberine Derivatives on Colon Cancer Cells, Luis Miguel Guamán Ortiz, Micol Tillhon, Michael Parks, Ilaria Dutto, Ennio Prosperi, Monica Savio, Andrea G. Arcamone, Franco Buzzetti, Paolo Lombardi, and Anna Ivana Scovassi
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 924585, 12 pages
- Green Approach for Fabrication and Applications of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles, Brajesh Kumar, Kumari Smita, Luis Cumbal, and Alexis Debut
Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 523869, 7 pages
- Prevalence, Correlates, and Prognosis of Peripheral Artery Disease in Rural Ecuador—Rationale, Protocol, and Phase I Results of a Population-Based Survey: An Atahualpa Project-Ancillary Study, Oscar H. Del Brutto, Mark J. Sedler, Robertino M. Mera, Pablo R. Castillo, Elizabeth H. Cusick, Jadry A. Gruen, Kelsie J. Phelan, Victor J. Del Brutto, Mauricio Zambrano, and David L. Brown
International Journal of Vascular Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 643589, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ecuador who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ecuador who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ecuador who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.