This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ecuador published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ecuador, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ecuador that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Residential Exposure to Urban Traffic Is Associated with Increased Carotid Intima-Media Thickness in Children, Rodrigo X. Armijos, M. Margaret Weigel, Orrin B. Myers, Wen-Whai Li, Marcia Racines, and Marianne Berwick
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 713540, 11 pages
- Smoothing Strategies Combined with ARIMA and Neural Networks to Improve the Forecasting of Traffic Accidents, Lida Barba, Nibaldo Rodríguez, and Cecilia Montt
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 152375, 12 pages
- Multiple Effects of Berberine Derivatives on Colon Cancer Cells, Luis Miguel Guamán Ortiz, Micol Tillhon, Michael Parks, Ilaria Dutto, Ennio Prosperi, Monica Savio, Andrea G. Arcamone, Franco Buzzetti, Paolo Lombardi, and Anna Ivana Scovassi
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 924585, 12 pages
- Green Approach for Fabrication and Applications of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles, Brajesh Kumar, Kumari Smita, Luis Cumbal, and Alexis Debut
Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 523869, 7 pages
- Prevalence, Correlates, and Prognosis of Peripheral Artery Disease in Rural Ecuador—Rationale, Protocol, and Phase I Results of a Population-Based Survey: An Atahualpa Project-Ancillary Study, Oscar H. Del Brutto, Mark J. Sedler, Robertino M. Mera, Pablo R. Castillo, Elizabeth H. Cusick, Jadry A. Gruen, Kelsie J. Phelan, Victor J. Del Brutto, Mauricio Zambrano, and David L. Brown
International Journal of Vascular Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 643589, 8 pages
- WHO Ear and Hearing Disorders Survey: Ecuador National Study 2008-2009, Alejandra Ullauri, Andrew Smith, Mauricio Espinel, Carlos Jimenez, Cesar Salazar, and Rodrigo Castrillon
Conference Papers in Science
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 847526, 13 pages
- Computational Simulation of Tumor Surgical Resection Coupled with the Immune System Response to Neoplastic Cells, J. Jesús Naveja, Flavio F. Contreras-Torres, Andrés Rodríguez-Galván, and Erick Martínez-Lorán
Journal of Computational Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 831538, 5 pages
- Explicit Estimates for Solutions of Mixed Elliptic Problems, Luisa Consiglieri
International Journal of Partial Differential Equations
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 845760, 16 pages
- Tablet-Based Screening of Depressive Symptoms in Quito, Ecuador: Efficiency in Primary Care, Michelle Grunauer, David Schrock, Eric Fabara, Gabriela Jimenez, Aimee Miller, Zongshan Lai, Amy Kilbourne, and Melvin G. McInnis
International Journal of Family Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 845397, 7 pages
- Macroinvertebrate Richness Importance in Coastal Tropical Streams of Esmeraldas (Ecuador) and Its Use and Implications in Environmental Management Procedures, Carlos Martínez-Sanz, Sara María Puente-García, Eduardo Rodolfo Rebolledo, and Pedro Jiménez-Prado
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 253134, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ecuador who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ecuador who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ecuador who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.