This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ecuador published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ecuador, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ecuador that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Ion Channels and Oxidative Stress as a Potential Link for the Diagnosis or Treatment of Liver Diseases, Ana Ramírez, Alma Yolanda Vázquez-Sánchez, Natalia Carrión-Robalino, and Javier Camacho
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3928714, 17 pages
- Comparison of Statistical Downscaling Methods for Monthly Total Precipitation: Case Study for the Paute River Basin in Southern Ecuador, L. Campozano, D. Tenelanda, E. Sanchez, E. Samaniego, and J. Feyen
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6526341, 13 pages
- Rainfall and Cloud Dynamics in the Andes: A Southern Ecuador Case Study, Lenin Campozano, Rolando Célleri, Katja Trachte, Joerg Bendix, and Esteban Samaniego
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3192765, 15 pages
- Intra-Amniotic LPS Induced Region-Specific Changes in Presynaptic Bouton Densities in the Ovine Fetal Brain, Eveline Strackx, Reint K. Jellema, Rebecca Rieke, Ruth Gussenhoven, Johan S. H. Vles, Boris W. Kramer, and Antonio W. D. Gavilanes
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 276029, 8 pages
- Gearbox Fault Identification and Classification with Convolutional Neural Networks, ZhiQiang Chen, Chuan Li, and René-Vinicio Sanchez
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 390134, 10 pages
- Fuzzy System of Irrigation Applied to the Growth of Habanero Pepper (Capsicum chinense Jacq.) under Protected Conditions in Yucatan, Mexico, Martha Rocio Ceballos, Juan Luis Gorricho, Oscar Palma Gamboa, Mónica Karel Huerta, David Rivas, and Mayra Erazo Rodas
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 123543, 13 pages
- Immunohistochemical Expression of Survivin and Its Relationship with Cell Apoptosis and Proliferation in Ameloblastomas, Rogelio González-González, Nelly Molina-Frechero, Pablo Damian-Matsumura, Sirced Salazar-Rodriguez, and Ronell Bologna-Molina
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 301781, 7 pages
- Does Intensive Glucose Control Prevent Cognitive Decline in Diabetes? A Meta-Analysis, Carlos Peñaherrera-Oviedo, Daniel Moreno-Zambrano, Michael Palacios, María Carolina Duarte-Martinez, Carlos Cevallos, Ximena Gamboa, María Beatriz Jurado, Leonardo Tamariz, Ana Palacio, and Rocío Santibañez
International Journal of Chronic Diseases
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 680104, 8 pages
- Improving Preclinic Preparation for Patients with Chronic Conditions in Quito, Ecuador: A Randomized Controlled Trial, K. Rodriguez, E. Kaselitz, J. Wong, S. Ligard, D. Peck, V. Hugo Mena, F. Gordillo, D. Serlin, and M. Heisler
International Journal of Family Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 724245, 7 pages
- Residential Exposure to Urban Traffic Is Associated with Increased Carotid Intima-Media Thickness in Children, Rodrigo X. Armijos, M. Margaret Weigel, Orrin B. Myers, Wen-Whai Li, Marcia Racines, and Marianne Berwick
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 713540, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ecuador who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ecuador who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ecuador who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.