This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Estonia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Estonia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Estonia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Proliferation of Human Primary Myoblasts Is Associated with Altered Energy Metabolism in Dependence on Ageing In Vivo and In Vitro, Reedik Pääsuke, Margus Eimre, Andres Piirsoo, Nadežda Peet, Liidia Laada, Lumme Kadaja, Mart Roosimaa, Mati Pääsuke, Aare Märtson, Enn Seppet, and Kalju Paju
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8296150, 10 pages
- Temporal and Spatial Variability of Air Temperatures in Estonia during 1756–2014, Agu Eensaar
Journal of Climatology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9426791, 11 pages
- QT Interval Variability Index and QT Interval Duration in Different Sleep Stages: Analysis of Polysomnographic Recordings in Nonapneic Male Patients, Moonika Viigimae, Deniss Karai, Peeter Pirn, Kristjan Pilt, Kalju Meigas, and Jyri Kaik
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 963028, 7 pages
- Effects of High Volume Haemodiafiltration on Inflammatory Response Profile and Microcirculation in Patients with Septic Shock, Kadri Tamme, Liivi Maddison, Rein Kruusat, Hans-Erik Ehrlich, Mirjam Viirelaid, Hartmut Kern, and Joel Starkopf
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 125615, 7 pages
- Fast Atomic Charge Calculation for Implementation into a Polarizable Force Field and Application to an Ion Channel Protein, Raiker Witter, Margit Möllhoff, Frank-Thomas Koch, and Ulrich Sternberg
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 908204, 14 pages
- Increased Avidity of the Sambucus nigra Lectin-Reactive Antibodies to the Thomsen-Friedenreich Antigen as a Potential Biomarker for Gastric Cancer, Oleg Kurtenkov and Kersti Klaamas
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 761908, 8 pages
- SP140L, an Evolutionarily Recent Member of the SP100 Family, Is an Autoantigen in Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, Mario Saare, Uku Hämarik, Rainis Venta, Marina Panarina, Chiara Zucchelli, Maire Pihlap, Anu Remm, Kai Kisand, Urve Toots, Kaidi Möll, Riina Salupere, Giovanna Musco, Raivo Uibo, and Pärt Peterson
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 526518, 17 pages
- Cumulative Small Effect Genetic Markers and the Risk of Colorectal Cancer in Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia, Pablo Serrano-Fernandez, Dagmara Dymerska, Grzegorz Kurzawski, Róża Derkacz, Tatiana Sobieszczańska, Zbigniew Banaszkiewicz, Hanno Roomere, Eneli Oitmaa, Andres Metspalu, Ramūnas Janavičius, Pavel Elsakov, Mindaugas Razumas, Kestutis Petrulis, Arvīds Irmejs, Edvīns Miklaševičs, Rodney J. Scott, and Jan Lubiński
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 204089, 10 pages
- Functional Performance and Associations between Performance Tests and Neurological Assessment Differ in Men and Women with Parkinson’s Disease, Kadri Medijainen, Mati Pääsuke, Aet Lukmann, and Pille Taba
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 519801, 7 pages
- Silver Nanoparticles: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications, Protima Rauwel, Erwan Rauwel, Stanislav Ferdov, and Mangala P. Singh
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 624394, 2 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Estonia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Estonia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Estonia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.