This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Estonia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Estonia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Estonia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Noise-Induced Transitions in a Population Growth Model Based on Size-Dependent Carrying Capacity, Neeme Lumi, Ain Ainsaar, and Romi Mankin
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 120624, 8 pages
- SOX2 Is Regulated Differently from NANOG and OCT4 in Human Embryonic Stem Cells during Early Differentiation Initiated with Sodium Butyrate, Ade Kallas, Martin Pook, Annika Trei, and Toivo Maimets
Stem Cells International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 298163, 12 pages
- Antibodies to Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria in Young Children with Different Propensity to Develop Islet Autoimmunity, Ija Talja, Anna-Liisa Kubo, Riitta Veijola, Mikael Knip, Olli Simell, Jorma Ilonen, Mari Vähä-Mäkilä, Epp Sepp, Marika Mikelsaar, Meeme Utt, and Raivo Uibo
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 325938, 6 pages
- Detection of Carbapenemase-Producing Enterobacteriaceae in the Baltic Countries and St. Petersburg Area, Anastasia Pavelkovich, Arta Balode, Petra Edquist, Svetlana Egorova, Marina Ivanova, Lidia Kaftyreva, Irina Konovalenko, Siiri Kõljalg, Jana Lillo, Lidia Lipskaya, Jolanta Miciuleviciene, Kristiine Pai, Kristel Parv, Katri Pärna, Tiiu Rööp, Epp Sepp, Jelena Štšepetova, and Paul Naaber
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 548960, 7 pages
- Soluplus Graft Copolymer: Potential Novel Carrier Polymer in Electrospinning of Nanofibrous Drug Delivery Systems for Wound Therapy, Urve Paaver, Ingrid Tamm, Ivo Laidmäe, Andres Lust, Kalle Kirsimäe, Peep Veski, Karin Kogermann, and Jyrki Heinämäki
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 789765, 7 pages
- New Photoplethysmographic Signal Analysis Algorithm for Arterial Stiffness Estimation, Kristjan Pilt, Rain Ferenets, Kalju Meigas, Lars-Göran Lindberg, Kristina Temitski, and Margus Viigimaa
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 169035, 9 pages
- The Effect of Family Factors on Intense Alcohol Use among European Adolescents: A Multilevel Analysis, Kristjan Kask, Anna Markina, and Zuzana Podana
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 250215, 12 pages
- Spectral Asymmetry and Higuchi’s Fractal Dimension Measures of Depression Electroencephalogram, Maie Bachmann, Jaanus Lass, Anna Suhhova, and Hiie Hinrikus
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 251638, 8 pages
- Inverse Problems for a Parabolic Integrodifferential Equation in a Convolutional Weak Form, Kairi Kasemets and Jaan Janno
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 297104, 16 pages
- Time Series Analysis: A New Methodology for Comparing the Temporal Variability of Air Temperature, Piia Post and Olavi Kärner
Journal of Climatology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 313917, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Estonia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Estonia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Estonia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.