This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Estonia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Estonia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Estonia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Effect of Family Factors on Intense Alcohol Use among European Adolescents: A Multilevel Analysis, Kristjan Kask, Anna Markina, and Zuzana Podana
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 250215, 12 pages
- Inverse Problems for a Parabolic Integrodifferential Equation in a Convolutional Weak Form, Kairi Kasemets and Jaan Janno
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 297104, 16 pages
- Effect of Solution Spray Rate on the Properties of Chemically Sprayed ZnO:In Thin Films, Merike Kriisa, Malle Krunks, Erki Kärber, Mart Kukk, Valdek Mikli, and Arvo Mere
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 423632, 9 pages
- Normal Weight Estonian Prepubertal Boys Show a More Cardiovascular-Risk-Associated Adipose Tissue Distribution than Austrian Counterparts, Sandra J. Wallner-Liebmann, Reinhard Moeller, Renate Horejsi, Toivo Jürimäe, Jaak Jürimäe, Jarek Mäestu, Priit Purge, Meeli Saar, Erwin Tafeit, Petra Kaimbacher, Renate Kruschitz, Daniel Weghuber, Wolfgang J. Schnedl, and Harald Mangge
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 506751, 5 pages
- Single Top as Window on Heavy Quarks and Other New Physics, Andrea Giammanco
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 848491, 8 pages
- Two Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms in ADAM12 Gene Are Associated with Early and Late Radiographic Knee Osteoarthritis in Estonian Population, Irina Kerna, Kalle Kisand, Ann E. Tamm, Jaanika Kumm, and Agu O. Tamm
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 878126, 6 pages
- Determinants of Attrition to Follow-Up in a Multicentre Cohort Study in Children-Results from the IDEFICS Study, Sabrina Hense, Hermann Pohlabeln, Nathalie Michels, Staffan Mårild, Lauren Lissner, Eva Kovacs, Luis A. Moreno, Charalampos Hadjigeorgiou, Toomas Veidebaum, Licia Iacovello, Yannis Pitsiladis, Lucia Reisch, Alfonso Siani, and Wolfgang Ahrens
Epidemiology Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 936365, 9 pages
- Diverse Effects of Glutathione and UPF Peptides on Antioxidant Defense System in Human Erythroleukemia Cells K562, Ceslava Kairane, Riina Mahlapuu, Kersti Ehrlich, Kalle Kilk, Mihkel Zilmer, and Ursel Soomets
International Journal of Peptides
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 124163, 5 pages
- Role of Exercise Therapy in Prevention of Decline in Aging Muscle Function: Glucocorticoid Myopathy and Unloading, Teet Seene and Priit Kaasik
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 172492, 9 pages
- Prussian Blue Modified Solid Carbon Nanorod Whisker Paste Composite Electrodes: Evaluation towards the Electroanalytical Sensing of , Carolin Siimenson, Jaanus Kruusma, Erik Anderson, Maido Merisalu, Väino Sammelselg, Enn Lust, and Craig E. Banks
International Journal of Electrochemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 238419, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Estonia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Estonia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Estonia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.