This web page is meant to showcase the research output of United Kingdom published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from United Kingdom, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from United Kingdom that are published in Hindawi journals.
- VO2 Kinetics during Moderate Effort in Muscles of Different Masses and Training Level, Omri Inbar, Marcello Faina, Sabrina Demarie, and Brian J. Whipp
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101565, 9 pages
- Expression Profiling of Proliferation and Apoptotic Markers along the Adenoma-Carcinoma Sequence in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Patients, Jayson Wang, Nabil El-Masry, Ian Talbot, Ian Tomlinson,
Malcolm R. Alison, and Mona El-Bahrawy
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 107534, 7 pages
- Neoliberalism, the Knowledge Economy, and the Learner: Challenging the Inevitability of the Commodified Self as an Outcome of Education, Fiona Patrick
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 108705, 8 pages
- Reviewing the Literature on the Effectiveness of Pressure Relieving Movements, Rachel Schofield, Alison Porter-Armstrong, and May Stinson
Nursing Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 124095, 13 pages
- A 29-Year-Old Female with Progressive Myoclonus and Cognitive Decline, D. Taylor, H. R. Haynes, A. Graham, S. Gerhand, and K. M. Kurian
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 125672, 3 pages
- Hybrid Multiphase CFD Solver for Coupled Dispersed/Segregated Flows in Liquid-Liquid Extraction, Kent E. Wardle and Henry G. Weller
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 128936, 13 pages
- An Alternative Approach to Water Regulations for Public Health Protection at Bathing Beaches, Amir M. Abdelzaher, Helena M. Solo-Gabriele, Matthew C. Phillips, Samir M. Elmir, and Lora E. Fleming
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 138521, 9 pages
- Roquefort Cheese Proteins Inhibit Chlamydia pneumoniae Propagation and LPS-Induced Leukocyte Migration, Ivan M. Petyaev, Naylia A. Zigangirova, Natalie V. Kobets, Valery Tsibezov,
Lydia N. Kapotina, Elena D. Fedina, and Yuriy K. Bashmakov
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 140591, 6 pages
- Comparison of Efficacy and Safety of Rosuvastatin, Atorvastatin and Pravastatin among Dyslipidemic Diabetic Patients, Lolwa Barakat, Amin Jayyousi, Abdulbari Bener, Bilal Zuby, and Mahmoud Zirie
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 146579, 7 pages
- Maltreatment-Associated Psychiatric Problems: An Example of Environmentally Triggered ESSENCE?, Helen Minnis
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 148468, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from United Kingdom who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Kingdom who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Kingdom who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.