This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Grenada published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Grenada, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Grenada that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Malignant Mesenteric Perivascular Epithelioid Cell Neoplasm Presenting as an Intra-Abdominal Fistula in a 49-Year-Old Female, Sakshi Kapur, Napoleon K. Patel, Miles B. Levin, and Richard Huang
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 534175, 5 pages
- Genotypes, Antibiotic Resistance, and ST-8 Genetic Clone in Campylobacter Isolates from Sheep and Goats in Grenada, Diana M. Stone, Yogesh Chander, Aschalew Z. Bekele, Sagar M. Goyal, Harry Hariharan, Keshaw Tiwari, Alfred Chikweto, and Ravindra Sharma
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 212864, 8 pages
- Zoonoses and One Health: A Review of the Literature, Satesh Bidaisee and Calum N. L. Macpherson
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 874345, 8 pages
- Staphylococcus pseudintermedius and Staphylococcus schleiferi Subspecies coagulans from Canine Pyoderma Cases in Grenada, West Indies, and Their Susceptibility to Beta-Lactam Drugs, Harry Hariharan, Kathryn Gibson, Ross Peterson, Matthew Frankie, Vanessa Matthew, Joshua Daniels, Nancy A. Martin, Linton Andrews, Tara Paterson, and Ravindra N. Sharma
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 850126, 7 pages
- The Simplified Acute Physiology Score III Is Superior to the Simplified Acute Physiology Score II and Acute Physiology and Chronic Health Evaluation II in Predicting Surgical and ICU Mortality in the “Oldest Old”, Aftab Haq, Sachin Patil, Alexis Lanteri Parcells, and Ronald S. Chamberlain
Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 934852, 9 pages
- MLST Genotypes and Antibiotic Resistance of Campylobacter spp. Isolated from Poultry in Grenada, Diana Stone, Margaret Davis, Katherine Baker, Tom Besser, Rohini Roopnarine, and Ravindra Sharma
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 794643, 10 pages
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness among Hypertensive US-Born Blacks and Foreign-Born Blacks: Analysis of the CAATCH Data, N. Williams, O. Abo Al Haija, A. Workneh, D. Sarpong, E. Keku, G. Ogedegbe, S. I. McFarlane, and G. Jean-Louis
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 852389, 4 pages
- Necrotizing Fasciitis: Diagnostic Challenges in a Mute Bedridden Patient with Atypical Laboratory Parameters, Ghan-Shyam Lohiya, Lilia Tan-Figueroa, Vijay Krishna, and Sunita Lohiya
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 253906, 4 pages
- Primary Myeloid Sarcoma Masquerading as an Obstructing Duodenal Carcinoma, Preeti Narayan, Vijayashree Murthy, Mu Su, Rosemonde Woel, I. Robert Grossman, and Ronald S. Chamberlain
Case Reports in Hematology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 490438, 7 pages
- Retroperitoneal Extrarenal Angiomyolipomas: An Evidence-Based Approach to a Rare Clinical Entity, Emmanuel J. Minja, Megan Pellerin, Nicole Saviano, and Ronald S. Chamberlain
Case Reports in Nephrology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 374107, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Grenada who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Grenada who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Grenada who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.