This web page is meant to showcase the research output of French Guiana published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from French Guiana, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from French Guiana that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Associated Factors of Acute Chest Syndrome in Children with Sickle Cell Disease in French Guiana, Narcisse Elenga, Emma Cuadro, Élise Martin, Nicole Cohen-Addad, and Thierry Basset
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 213681, 4 pages
- Adsorption Properties and Inhibition of C38 Steel Corrosion in Hydrochloric Solution by Some Indole Derivates: Temperature Effect, Activation Energies, and Thermodynamics of Adsorption, M. Lebrini, F. Robert, and C. Roos
International Journal of Corrosion
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 139798, 13 pages
- Tatuidris kapasi sp. nov.: A New Armadillo Ant from French Guiana (Formicidae: Agroecomyrmecinae), Sébastien Lacau, Sarah Groc, Alain Dejean, Muriel L. de Oliveira, and Jacques H. C. Delabie
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 926089, 6 pages
- Characterizing the Relative Spatial Structure of Point Patterns, Eric Marcon, Florence Puech, and Stéphane Traissac
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 619281, 11 pages
- T Cell Reactivity against Mycolyl Transferase Antigen 85 of M. tuberculosis in HIV-TB Coinfected Subjects and in AIDS Patients Suffering from Tuberculosis and Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infections, Pascal Launois, Annie Drowart, Eliane Bourreau, Pierre Couppie, Claire-Michèle Farber, Jean-Paul Van Vooren, and Kris Huygen
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 640309, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from French Guiana who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from French Guiana who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from French Guiana who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.