This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ghana published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ghana, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ghana that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Knowledge and Lifestyle-Associated Prevalence of Obesity among Newly Diagnosed Type II Diabetes Mellitus Patients Attending Diabetic Clinic at Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, Kumasi, Ghana: A Hospital-Based Cross-Sectional Study, Yaa Obirikorang, Christian Obirikorang, Enoch Odame Anto, Emmanuel Acheampong, Nyalako Dzah, Caroline Nkrumah Akosah, and Emmanuella Batu Nsenbah
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9759241, 10 pages
- Postoperative Morbidity and Mortality of Perforated Peptic Ulcer: Retrospective Cohort Study of Risk Factors among Black Africans in Côte d’Ivoire, Soro Kountele Gona, Mahassadi Kouamé Alassan, Koffi Gnangoran Marcellin, Kissi Ya Henriette, Coulibaly Adama, Assohoun Toussaint, Ehua Adjoba Manuela, Seu Gagon Sylvain, Afum-Adjei Awuah Anthony, and Ehua Somian Francis
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2640730, 7 pages
- A Mutation in IL4RA Is Associated with the Degree of Pathology in Human TB Patients, Christoph Hölscher, Lisa Heitmann, Ellis Owusu-Dabo, Rolf D. Horstmann, Christian G. Meyer, Stefan Ehlers, and Thorsten Thye
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4245028, 9 pages
- Prevalence of Helminths in Dogs and Owners’ Awareness of Zoonotic Diseases in Mampong, Ashanti, Ghana, Papa Kofi Amissah-Reynolds, Isaac Monney, Lucy Mawusi Adowah, and Samuel Opoku Agyemang
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1715924, 6 pages
- Maximizing the Sustainability of Cement Utilization in Building Projects through the Use of Greener Materials, Mark Bediako, Charles Dela Adobor, Eric Opoku Amankwah, Kofi Nyako, and Charles Kwame Kankam
Journal of Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1375493, 6 pages
- Wealth, Health, and Inequality: Households Exposure to Environmental Hazards, Ebenezer Owusu-Sekyere, Elvis Attakora-Amaniampong, and Dacosta Aboagye
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6231020, 9 pages
- Nexus between Artisanal and Small-Scale Gold Mining and Livelihood in Prestea Mining Region, Ghana, Francis Arthur, Williams Agyemang-Duah, Razak Mohammed Gyasi, Joseph Yaw Yeboah, and Evans Otieku
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1605427, 18 pages
- Agricultural and Forest Land Use Potential for REDD+ among Smallholder Land Users in Rural Ghana, Divine O. Appiah, John T. Bugri, Eric K. Forkuo, and Sampson Yamba
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7218305, 7 pages
- Kinetics and Quality of Microwave-Assisted Drying of Mango (Mangifera indica), Ernest Ekow Abano
International Journal of Food Science
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2037029, 10 pages
- Noise Exposure and Hearing Capabilities of Quarry Workers in Ghana: A Cross-Sectional Study, Charles Kwame R. Gyamfi, Isaac Amankwaa, Frank Owusu Sekyere, and Daniel Boateng
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7054276, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.