This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ghana published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ghana, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ghana that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Evaluation of Groundwater Recharge Estimates in a Partially Metamorphosed Sedimentary Basin in a Tropical Environment: Application of Natural Tracers, Felix Oteng Mensah, Clement Alo, and Sandow Mark Yidana
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 419508, 8 pages
- Optimal Control of HIV/AIDS in the Workplace in the Presence of Careless Individuals, Baba Seidu and Oluwole D. Makinde
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 831506, 19 pages
- Night-Time Decibel Hell: Mapping Noise Exposure Zones and Individual Annoyance Ratings in an Urban Environment in Ghana, Rachel N. Zakpala, Frederick Ato Armah, Brigid M. Sackey, and Opoku Pabi
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 892105, 11 pages
- FAO-56 Penman-Monteith Daily from Linear Regression Calibrated Hargreaves Equation with Wind Terms in Tropics with Limited Data, Eric Kra
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 402809, 9 pages
- Transcriptional Response of Selenopolypeptide Genes and Selenocysteine Biosynthesis Machinery Genes in Escherichia coli during Selenite Reduction, Antonia Y. Tetteh, Katherine H. Sun, Chiu-Yueh Hung, Farooqahmed S. Kittur, Gordon C. Ibeanu, Daniel Williams, and Jiahua Xie
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 394835, 11 pages
- Antidepressant Effects of Mallotus oppositifolius in Acute Murine Models, Kennedy K. E. Kukuia, Priscilla K. Mante, Eric Woode, Elvis O. Ameyaw, and Donatus W. Adongo
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 324063, 12 pages
- Micro- and Macroelemental Composition and Safety Evaluation of the Nutraceutical Moringa oleifera Leaves, I. J. Asiedu-Gyekye, S. Frimpong-Manso, C. Awortwe, D. A. Antwi, and A. K. Nyarko
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 786979, 13 pages
- Strategy of Surgical Management of Peripheral Neuropathy Form of Diabetic Foot Syndrome in Ghana, W. M. Rdeini, P. Agbenorku, and V. A. Mitish
Plastic Surgery International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 185023, 7 pages
- Lifestyle Risk Factors of General and Abdominal Obesity in Students of the School of Medicine and Health Science
of the University of Development Studies, Tamale, Ghana, Victor Mogre, Rauf Nyaba, and Samuel Aleyira
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 508382, 10 pages
- Holistic Diagnosis of Rising Damp and Salt Attack in Two Residential Buildings in Kumasi, Ghana, Kofi Agyekum, Joshua Ayarkwa, and Christian Koranteng
Journal of Construction Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 398627, 13 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.