This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ghana published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ghana, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ghana that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Increased Oxidative Stress and Inflammation Independent of Body Adiposity in Diabetic and Nondiabetic Controls in falciparum Malaria, Samuel Acquah, Johnson Nyarko Boampong, and Benjamin Ackon Eghan Jnr
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5216913, 7 pages
- Antidiabetic Effect of Young and Old Ethanolic Leaf Extracts of Vernonia amygdalina: A Comparative Study, Du-Bois Asante, Emmanuel Effah-Yeboah, Precious Barnes, Heckel Amoabeng Abban, Elvis Ofori Ameyaw, Johnson Nyarko Boampong, Eric Gyamerah Ofori, and Joseph Budu Dadzie
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8252741, 13 pages
- Knowledge and Lifestyle-Associated Prevalence of Obesity among Newly Diagnosed Type II Diabetes Mellitus Patients Attending Diabetic Clinic at Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, Kumasi, Ghana: A Hospital-Based Cross-Sectional Study, Yaa Obirikorang, Christian Obirikorang, Enoch Odame Anto, Emmanuel Acheampong, Nyalako Dzah, Caroline Nkrumah Akosah, and Emmanuella Batu Nsenbah
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9759241, 10 pages
- Sociodemographic and Obstetric Characteristics of Anaemic Pregnant Women Attending Antenatal Clinic in Bolgatanga Regional Hospital, Benjamin Ahenkorah, Kwabena Nsiah, and Peter Baffoe
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4687342, 8 pages
- Postoperative Morbidity and Mortality of Perforated Peptic Ulcer: Retrospective Cohort Study of Risk Factors among Black Africans in Côte d’Ivoire, Soro Kountele Gona, Mahassadi Kouamé Alassan, Koffi Gnangoran Marcellin, Kissi Ya Henriette, Coulibaly Adama, Assohoun Toussaint, Ehua Adjoba Manuela, Seu Gagon Sylvain, Afum-Adjei Awuah Anthony, and Ehua Somian Francis
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2640730, 7 pages
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome: Muscles Located at the Site of Pain, Ato Ampomah Brown
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7097489, 4 pages
- A Mutation in IL4RA Is Associated with the Degree of Pathology in Human TB Patients, Christoph Hölscher, Lisa Heitmann, Ellis Owusu-Dabo, Rolf D. Horstmann, Christian G. Meyer, Stefan Ehlers, and Thorsten Thye
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4245028, 9 pages
- Clinical and Laboratory Diagnosis of Buruli Ulcer Disease: A Systematic Review, Samuel A. Sakyi, Samuel Y. Aboagye, Isaac Darko Otchere, and Dorothy Yeboah-Manu
Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5310718, 10 pages
- Early and Late Strength Characterization of Portland Cement Containing Calcined Low-Grade Kaolin Clay, Mark Bediako, S. K. Y. Gawu, A. A. Adjaottor, and John Solomon Ankrah
Journal of Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7210891, 5 pages
- Relationships between Wasting and Stunting and Their Concurrent Occurrence in Ghanaian Preschool Children, Mahama Saaka and Sylvester Zackaria Galaa
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4654920, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.