This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ghana published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ghana, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ghana that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Breast Developmental Anomalies in Dormaa Municipality of Ghana: Prevalence and Impact on the Life of the Individual, P. Agbenorku, E. Otupiri, and S. Fugar
Plastic Surgery International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 140704, 7 pages
- MHD Boundary Layer Flow due to Exponential Stretching Surface with Radiation and Chemical Reaction, Y. I. Seini and O. D. Makinde
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 163614, 7 pages
- Efficacy of a Mosaic Long-Lasting Insecticide Net, PermaNet 3.0, against Wild Populations of Culex quinquefasciatus in Experimental Huts in Togo, Dominic B. Dery, Guillaume K. Ketoh, Joseph Chabi, George Apetogbo, Isabelle A. Glitho, Thierry Baldet, and Jean-Marc Hougard
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 209654, 8 pages
- Performance of Clinical Criteria for Screening of Possible Antiretroviral Related Mitochondrial Toxicity in HIV-Infected Children in Accra, Allison Langs-Barlow, Lorna Renner, Karol Katz, Veronika Northrup, and Elijah Paintsil
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 249171, 7 pages
- Incidence of Orofacial Clefts in Kumasi, Ghana, P. Agbenorku, M. Yore, K. A. Danso, and C. Turpin
ISRN Plastic Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 280903, 6 pages
- Orofacial Clefts: A Worldwide Review of the Problem, P. Agbenorku
ISRN Plastic Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 348465, 7 pages
- Reversible Audiometric Threshold Changes in Children with Uncomplicated Malaria, George O. Adjei, Bamenla Q. Goka, Emmanuel Kitcher, Onike P. Rodrigues,
Ebenezer Badoe, and Jorgen A. L. Kurtzhals
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 360540, 8 pages
- Corrosion of WC-VC-Co Hardmetal in Neutral Chloride Containing Media, C. N. Machio, D. S. Konadu, J. H. Potgieter, S. Potgieter-Vermaak, and J. Van der Merwe
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 506759, 10 pages
- Global Patterns of Prostate Cancer Incidence, Aggressiveness, and Mortality in Men of African Descent, Timothy R. Rebbeck, Susan S. Devesa, Bao-Li Chang, Clareann H. Bunker,
Iona Cheng, Kathleen Cooney, Rosalind Eeles, Pedro Fernandez, Veda N. Giri, Serigne M. Gueye, Christopher A. Haiman, Brian E. Henderson, Chris F. Heyns, Jennifer J. Hu, Sue Ann Ingles, William Isaacs, Mohamed Jalloh, Esther M. John, Adam S. Kibel, LaCreis R. Kidd, Penelope Layne, Robin J. Leach, Christine Neslund-Dudas, Michael N. Okobia, Elaine A. Ostrander, Jong Y. Park, Alan L. Patrick, Catherine M. Phelan, Camille Ragin, Robin A. Roberts, Benjamin A. Rybicki, Janet L. Stanford, Sara Strom, Ian M. Thompson, John Witte, Jianfeng Xu, Edward Yeboah, Ann W. Hsing, and Charnita M. Zeigler-Johnson
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 560857, 12 pages
- Development of Allometric Equations for Estimating Above-Ground Liana Biomass in Tropical Primary and Secondary Forests, Malaysia, Patrick Addo-Fordjour and Zakaria B. Rahmad
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 658140, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.