This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ghana published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ghana, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ghana that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Spatial Mutual Information Based Hyperspectral Band Selection for Classification, Anthony Amankwah
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 630918, 7 pages
- Non-Gaussian Hybrid Transfer Functions: Memorizing Mine Survivability Calculations, Mary Opokua Ansong, Jun Steed Huang, Mary Ann Yeboah, Han Dun, and Hongxing Yao
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 623720, 18 pages
- Shrinkage of Prostate and Improved Quality of Life: Management of BPH Patients with Croton membranaceus Ethanolic Root Extract, George Awuku Asare, Daniel Afriyie, Robert A. Ngala, Alfred A. Appiah, Yvonne Anang, Iddi Musah, Samuel Adjei, Kwabena Bamfo-Quaicoe, Derick Sule, Ben A. Gyan, Peter Arhin, and Dominic A. Edoh
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 365205, 10 pages
- Drought Trends and Temperature Influence in Zhanghe River Basin, China, Bakhtawar Wagan, Zhanyu Zhang, Feng Baoping, Si Han, and Amos T. Kabo-bah
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 160953, 9 pages
- Seasonal Dynamics of N, P, and K in an Organic and Inorganic Fertilized Willow Biomass System, Amos K. Quaye, Timothy A. Volk, and Jeff J. Schoenau
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 471248, 12 pages
- Treatment Outcome of Severe Acute Malnutrition Cases at the Tamale Teaching Hospital, Mahama Saaka, Shaibu Mohammed Osman, Anthony Amponsem, Juventus B. Ziem, Alhassan Abdul-Mumin, Prosper Akanbong, Ernestina Yirkyio, Eliasu Yakubu, and Sean Ervin
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 641784, 8 pages
- Malaria Parasite Density Estimated with White Blood Cells Count Reference Value Agrees with Density Estimated with Absolute in Children Less Than 5 Years in Central Ghana, Dennis Adu-Gyasi, Kwaku Poku Asante, Sam Newton, Sabastina Amoako, David Dosoo, Love Ankrah, George Adjei, Seeba Amenga-Etego, and Seth Owusu-Agyei
Malaria Research and Treatment
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 923674, 8 pages
- Soil Fertility in relation to Landscape Position and Land Use/Cover Types: A Case Study of the Lake Kivu Pilot Learning Site, Majaliwa Mwanjalolo Jackson-Gilbert, Tenywa Makooma Moses, Karuturi P. C. Rao, Bernard Musana, Fungo Bernard, Bahiga Leblanc, Jumaine Mkangya, Kuule Muke, Kamugisha Rick, Kizza Charles Luswata, Nampijja Josephine, Sebuliba Esther, Nandozi Carol, Barasa Bernard, Azanga Ekaka, Sospeter Onchoke Nyamwaro, Mugabo Josephat, Buruchara Robin, Fatunbi Oluwole, Karume Katcho, and Adewale Adekunle
Advances in Agriculture
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 752936, 8 pages
- Patients’ Compliance with Tuberculosis Medication in Ghana: Evidence from a Periurban Community, Evans Danso, Isaac Yeboah Addo, and Irene Gyamfuah Ampomah
Advances in Public Health
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 948487, 6 pages
- Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity among Students in the Kumasi Metropolis, D. B. Kumah, K. O. Akuffo, J. E. Abaka-Cann, D. E. Affram, and E. A. Osae
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 613207, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.