This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ghana published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ghana, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ghana that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Breast Developmental Anomalies in Dormaa Municipality of Ghana: Prevalence and Impact on the Life of the Individual, P. Agbenorku, E. Otupiri, and S. Fugar
Plastic Surgery International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 140704, 7 pages
- Mixed Species Allometric Models for Estimating above-Ground Liana Biomass in Tropical Primary and Secondary Forests, Ghana, Patrick Addo-Fordjour and Zakaria B. Rahmad
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 153587, 9 pages
- MHD Boundary Layer Flow due to Exponential Stretching Surface with Radiation and Chemical Reaction, Y. I. Seini and O. D. Makinde
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 163614, 7 pages
- Sickle Cell Disease: New Opportunities and Challenges in Africa, J. Makani, S. F. Ofori-Acquah, O. Nnodu, A. Wonkam, and K. Ohene-Frempong
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 193252, 16 pages
- Efficacy of a Mosaic Long-Lasting Insecticide Net, PermaNet 3.0, against Wild Populations of Culex quinquefasciatus in Experimental Huts in Togo, Dominic B. Dery, Guillaume K. Ketoh, Joseph Chabi, George Apetogbo, Isabelle A. Glitho, Thierry Baldet, and Jean-Marc Hougard
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 209654, 8 pages
- Performance of Clinical Criteria for Screening of Possible Antiretroviral Related Mitochondrial Toxicity in HIV-Infected Children in Accra, Allison Langs-Barlow, Lorna Renner, Karol Katz, Veronika Northrup, and Elijah Paintsil
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 249171, 7 pages
- Incidence of Orofacial Clefts in Kumasi, Ghana, P. Agbenorku, M. Yore, K. A. Danso, and C. Turpin
ISRN Plastic Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 280903, 6 pages
- Does Household Food Insecurity Affect the Nutritional Status of Preschool Children Aged 6–36 Months?, Mahama Saaka and Shaibu Mohammed Osman
International Journal of Population Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 304169, 12 pages
- Orofacial Clefts: A Worldwide Review of the Problem, P. Agbenorku
ISRN Plastic Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 348465, 7 pages
- The Curative and Prophylactic Effects of Xylopic Acid on Plasmodium berghei Infection in Mice, J. N. Boampong, E. O. Ameyaw, B. Aboagye, K. Asare, S. Kyei, J. H. Donfack, and E. Woode
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 356107, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.