This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ghana published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ghana, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ghana that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Knowledge and Lifestyle-Associated Prevalence of Obesity among Newly Diagnosed Type II Diabetes Mellitus Patients Attending Diabetic Clinic at Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, Kumasi, Ghana: A Hospital-Based Cross-Sectional Study, Yaa Obirikorang, Christian Obirikorang, Enoch Odame Anto, Emmanuel Acheampong, Nyalako Dzah, Caroline Nkrumah Akosah, and Emmanuella Batu Nsenbah
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9759241, 10 pages
- Postoperative Morbidity and Mortality of Perforated Peptic Ulcer: Retrospective Cohort Study of Risk Factors among Black Africans in Côte d’Ivoire, Soro Kountele Gona, Mahassadi Kouamé Alassan, Koffi Gnangoran Marcellin, Kissi Ya Henriette, Coulibaly Adama, Assohoun Toussaint, Ehua Adjoba Manuela, Seu Gagon Sylvain, Afum-Adjei Awuah Anthony, and Ehua Somian Francis
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2640730, 7 pages
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome: Muscles Located at the Site of Pain, Ato Ampomah Brown
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7097489, 4 pages
- A Mutation in IL4RA Is Associated with the Degree of Pathology in Human TB Patients, Christoph Hölscher, Lisa Heitmann, Ellis Owusu-Dabo, Rolf D. Horstmann, Christian G. Meyer, Stefan Ehlers, and Thorsten Thye
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4245028, 9 pages
- Early and Late Strength Characterization of Portland Cement Containing Calcined Low-Grade Kaolin Clay, Mark Bediako, S. K. Y. Gawu, A. A. Adjaottor, and John Solomon Ankrah
Journal of Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7210891, 5 pages
- Anaemia and Iron Homeostasis in a Cohort of HIV-Infected Patients: A Cross-Sectional Study in Ghana, Christian Obirikorang, Razak Gyesi Issahaku, Derick Nii Mensah Osakunor, and James Osei-Yeboah
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1623094, 8 pages
- Quality of Sulfadoxine-Pyrimethamine Given as Antimalarial Prophylaxis in Pregnant Women in Selected Health Facilities in Central Region of Ghana, Danny F. Yeboah, Richmond Afoakwah, Ekene K. Nwaefuna, Orish Verner, and Johnson N. Boampong
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9231946, 6 pages
- Therapeutic and Safety Evaluation of Combined Aqueous Extracts of Azadirachta indica and Khaya senegalensis in Chickens Experimentally Infected with Eimeria Oocysts, J. G. Gotep, J. T. Tanko, G. E. Forcados, I. A. Muraina, N. Ozele, B. B. Dogonyaro, O. O. Oladipo, M. S. Makoshi, O. B. Akanbi, H. Kinjir, A. L. Samuel, T. E. Onyiche, G. O. Ochigbo, O. B. Aladelokun, H. A. Ozoani, V. Z. Viyoff, C. C. Dapuliga, A. A. Atiku, P. A. Okewole, D. Shamaki, M. S. Ahmed, and C. I. Nduaka
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4692424, 9 pages
- Nursing in Ghana: A Search for Florence Nightingale in an African City, Samuel Adu-Gyamfi and Edward Brenya
International Scholarly Research Notices
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9754845, 14 pages
- Magnetoplasmon Excitations at Graphene Vortex Hall Fluid Edge, M. Rabiu, S. Y. Mensah, I. Y. Seini, and S. S. Abukari
Physics Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8971759, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.