This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ghana published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ghana, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ghana that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Evaluation of Groundwater Recharge Estimates in a Partially Metamorphosed Sedimentary Basin in a Tropical Environment: Application of Natural Tracers, Felix Oteng Mensah, Clement Alo, and Sandow Mark Yidana
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 419508, 8 pages
- Transcriptional Response of Selenopolypeptide Genes and Selenocysteine Biosynthesis Machinery Genes in Escherichia coli during Selenite Reduction, Antonia Y. Tetteh, Katherine H. Sun, Chiu-Yueh Hung, Farooqahmed S. Kittur, Gordon C. Ibeanu, Daniel Williams, and Jiahua Xie
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 394835, 11 pages
- Antidepressant Effects of Mallotus oppositifolius in Acute Murine Models, Kennedy K. E. Kukuia, Priscilla K. Mante, Eric Woode, Elvis O. Ameyaw, and Donatus W. Adongo
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 324063, 12 pages
- Lifestyle Risk Factors of General and Abdominal Obesity in Students of the School of Medicine and Health Science
of the University of Development Studies, Tamale, Ghana, Victor Mogre, Rauf Nyaba, and Samuel Aleyira
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 508382, 10 pages
- Ecological Characteristics That Enhance Broussonetia papyrifera’s Invasion in a Semideciduous Forest in Ghana, B. Kyereh, V. K. Agyeman, and I. K. Abebrese
Journal of Ecosystems
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 270196, 6 pages
- Structure and Stability of Cocoa Flowers and Their Response to Pollination, Kofi Frimpong-Anin, Michael K. Adjaloo, Peter K. Kwapong, and William Oduro
Journal of Botany
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 513623, 6 pages
- Patterns and Determinants of Essential Newborn Care Practices in Rural Areas of Northern Ghana, Mahama Saaka and Mariam Iddrisu
International Journal of Population Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 404387, 10 pages
- Rediscovery of Cameroon Dolphin, the Gulf of Guinea Population of Sousa teuszii (Kükenthal, 1892), Isidore Ayissi, Gabriel Hoinsoudé Segniagbeto, and Koen Van Waerebeek
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 819827, 6 pages
- Nontimber Forest Product Yield and Income from Thaumatococcus daniellii under a Mixed Tree Plantation System in Ghana, Samuel Boadi, Mark Baah-Acheamfour, Francis Ulzen-Appiah, and Ghulam Murtaza Jamro
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 524863, 8 pages
- The Effect of Mass Media Campaign on the Use of Insecticide-Treated Bed Nets among Pregnant Women in Nigeria, A. Ankomah, S. B. Adebayo, E. D. Arogundade, J. Anyanti, E. Nwokolo, U. Inyang, Oladipupo B. Ipadeola, and M. Meremiku
Malaria Research and Treatment
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 694863, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ghana who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.