This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Gambia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Gambia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Gambia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Predictors for Early Identification of Hepatitis C Virus Infection, Mei-Hua Tsai, Kuei-Hsiang Lin, Kuan-Tsou Lin, Chi-Ming Hung, Hung-Shiang Cheng, Yu-Chang Tyan, Hui-Wen Huang, Bintou Sanno-Duanda, Ming-Hui Yang, Shyng-Shiou Yuan, and Pei-Yu Chu
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 429290, 7 pages
- Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting: The Secret World of Women as Seen by Men, Adriana Kaplan, Babucarr Cham, Lamin A. Njie, Ana Seixas, Sandra Blanco, and Mireia Utzet
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 643780, 11 pages
- Determinants of Oxygen Therapy in Childhood Pneumonia in a Resource-Constrained Region, Bankole Peter Kuti, Samuel Ademola Adegoke, Benard E. Ebruke, Stephen Howie, Oyeku Akibu Oyelami, and Martin Ota
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 435976, 6 pages
- Malariometric Indices among Nigerian Children in a Rural Setting, Ekong E. Udoh, Angela E. Oyo-ita, Friday A. Odey, Komomo I. Eyong, Chioma M. Oringanje, Olabisi A. Oduwole, Joseph U. Okebe, Ekpereonne B. Esu, Martin M. Meremikwu, and Asindi A. Asindi
Malaria Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 716805, 4 pages
- Vitamin D in Early Childhood and the Effect on Immunity to Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Anna Jane Battersby, Beate Kampmann, and Sarah Burl
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 430972, 10 pages
- Analysis of LAM and 38 kDa Antibody Levels for Diagnosis of TB in a Case-Control Study in West Africa, Marie P. Gomez, Simon Donkor, Ifedayo M. Adetifa, Martin O. C. Ota, and Jayne S. Sutherland
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 237823, 6 pages
- Type and Toxicity of Pesticides Sold for Community Vector Control Use in the Gambia, M. W. Murphy, W. T. Sanderson, M. E. Birch, F. Liang, E. Sanyang, M. Canteh, T. M. Cook, and S. C. Murphy
Epidemiology Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 387603, 6 pages
- Barriers to Emergency Obstetric Care Services in Perinatal Deaths in Rural Gambia: A Qualitative In-Depth Interview Study, Abdou Jammeh, Johanne Sundby, and Siri Vangen
ISRN Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 981096, 10 pages
- Bacterial Isolates and Antibiotic Sensitivity among Gambian Children with Severe Acute Malnutrition, Uduak A. Okomo, Danlami Garba, Augustin E. Fombah, Ousman Secka, Usman N. A. Ikumapayi, Jacob. J. Udo, and Martin O. C. Ota
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 825123, 8 pages
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV-2 Infection: Recommendations for Management in Low-Resource Settings, Kevin Peterson, Sabelle Jallow, Sarah L. Rowland-Jones, and Thushan I. de Silva
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 463704, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Gambia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Gambia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Gambia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.