This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Guadeloupe published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Guadeloupe, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Guadeloupe that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Almost Automorphic Functions of Order and Applications to Dynamic Equations on Time Scales, Gisèle Mophou, Gaston Mandata N’Guérékata, and Aril Milce
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 410210, 13 pages
- Step Soliton Generalized Solutions of the Shallow Water Equations, A. C. Alvarez, A. Meril, and B. Valiño-Alonso
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 910659, 24 pages
- Increasing Role of Roof Gutters as Aedes aegypti (Diptera: Culicidae) Breeding Sites in Guadeloupe (French West Indies) and Consequences on Dengue Transmission and Vector Control, Joël Gustave, Florence Fouque, Sylvie Cassadou, Lucie Leon, Gabriel Anicet, Cédric Ramdini, and Fabrice Sonor
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 249524, 3 pages
- Response of Escherichia Coli Containing Mycobacterial Carotene Genes to UV Radiation, Mohamed Houssaini-Iraqui, Naima Khamlichi, Jamal El Yamani, and Nalin Rastogi
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 1 (2001), Issue 2, Pages 79-84
- Sensitivity analysis for variational inclusions by Wiener-Hopf equation techniques, Abdellatif Moudafi and Muhammad Aslam Noor
Journal of Applied Mathematics and Stochastic Analysis
Volume 12 (1999), Issue 3, Pages 223-232
The following is the list of scholars from Guadeloupe who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Guadeloupe who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Guadeloupe who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.