This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Croatia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Croatia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Croatia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- A Simplified 3D Model of Whole Heart Electrical Activity and 12-Lead ECG Generation, Siniša Sovilj, Ratko Magjarević, Nigel H. Lovell, and Socrates Dokos
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 134208, 10 pages
- Survey and Challenges of QoE Management Issues in Wireless Networks, Sabina Baraković and Lea Skorin-Kapov
Journal of Computer Networks and Communications
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 165146, 28 pages
- The Role of IL-6, 8, and 10, sTNFr, CRP, and Pancreatic Elastase in the Prediction of Systemic Complications in Patients with Acute Pancreatitis, E. Fisic, G. Poropat, L. Bilic-Zulle, V. Licul, S. Milic, and D. Stimac
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 282645, 6 pages
- Oscillations of a Class of Forced Second-Order Differential Equations with Possible Discontinuous Coefficients, Siniša Miličić, Mervan Pašić, and Darko Žubrinić
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 297085, 11 pages
- New Insights into Pathogenesis, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Pancreatic Disorders, Grazyna Rydzewska, Jean Morisset, and Davor Stimac
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 305179, 2 pages
- Tuberculosis-Associated Immune Reconstruction Inflammatory Syndrome (TB-IRIS) in HIV-Infected Patients: Report of Two Cases and the Literature Overview, Klaudija Viskovic and Josip Begovac
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 323208, 7 pages
- A Grazing-Incidence Small-Angle X-Ray Scattering View of Vertically Aligned ZnO Nanowires, M. Lučić Lavčević, P. Dubček, S. Bernstorff, M. Pavlović, and L. Šilović
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 381519, 9 pages
- The IVF Outcome Counseling Based on the Model Combining DHEAS and Age in Patients with Low AMH Prior to the First Cycle of GnRH Antagonist Protocol of Ovarian Stimulation, Miro Šimun Alebić, Nataša Stojanović, and Marta Žuvić-Butorac
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 637919, 7 pages
- The Effect of Tribomechanical Micronization and Activation on Rheological, Thermophysical, and Some Physical Properties of Tapioca Starch, Zoran Herceg, Verica Batur, Anet Režek Jambrak, Tomislava Vukušić, Ines Gmajnički, and Igor Špoljarić
International Journal of Carbohydrate Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 657951, 7 pages
- Ultrahigh Energy Neutrinos at the Pierre Auger Observatory, P. Abreu, M. Aglietta, M. Ahlers, E. J. Ahn, I. F. M. Albuquerque, D. Allard, I. Allekotte, J. Allen, P. Allison, A. Almela, J. Alvarez Castillo, J. Alvarez-Muñiz, R. Alves Batista, M. Ambrosio, A. Aminaei, L. Anchordoqui, S. Andringa, T. Antičić, C. Aramo, E. Arganda, F. Arqueros, H. Asorey, P. Assis, J. Aublin, M. Ave, M. Avenier, G. Avila, T. Bäcker, A. M. Badescu, M. Balzer, K. B. Barber, A. F. Barbosa, R. Bardenet, S. L. C. Barroso, B. Baughman, J. Bäuml, J. J. Beatty, B. R. Becker, K. H. Becker, A. Bellétoile, J. A. Bellido, S. BenZvi, C. Berat, X. Bertou, P. L. Biermann, P. Billoir, F. Blanco, M. Blanco, C. Bleve, H. Blümer, M. Boháčová, D. Boncioli, C. Bonifazi, R. Bonino, N. Borodai, J. Brack, I. Brancus, P. Brogueira, W. C. Brown, R. Bruijn, P. Buchholz, A. Bueno, R. E. Burton, K. S. Caballero-Mora, B. Caccianiga, L. Caramete, R. Caruso, A. Castellina, O. Catalano, G. Cataldi, L. Cazon, R. Cester, J. Chauvin, S. H. Cheng, A. Chiavassa, J. A. Chinellato, J. Chirinos Diaz, J. Chudoba, M. Cilmo, and R. W. Cl
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 708680, 18 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Croatia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Croatia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Croatia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.