This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Croatia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Croatia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Croatia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Epidemiological Patterns of Varicella in the Period of 1977 to 2012 in the Rijeka District, Croatia, Vjekoslav Bakašun and Đana Pahor
Epidemiology Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 193678, 4 pages
- Preparation and Characterization of Talc Filled Thermoplastic Polyurethane/Polypropylene Blends, Emi Govorčin Bajsić, Vesna Rek, and Ivana Ćosić
Journal of Polymers
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 289283, 8 pages
- Inequalities of Convex Functions and Self-Adjoint Operators, Zlatko Pavić
Journal of Operators
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 382364, 5 pages
- Body Mass Index and Retinopathy in Type 1 Diabetic Patients, Snježana Kaštelan, Jasminka Salopek Rabatić, Martina Tomić, Antonela Gverović Antunica, Spomenka Ljubić, Helena Kaštelan, Branko Novak, and Darko Orešković
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 387919, 9 pages
- Analyzing the Effect of TCP and Server Population on Massively Multiplayer Games, Mirko Suznjevic, Jose Saldana, Maja Matijasevic, Julián Fernández-Navajas, and José Ruiz-Mas
International Journal of Computer Games Technology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 602403, 17 pages
- Multiple Multilateral Coronary-Cameral Fistulae in a Patient with Minor Cardiac Venous System, Darko Markota, Zrinko Prskalo, Ivica Markota, Boris Starcevic, Josip Maskovic, Monika Tomic, and Ivica Brizic
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 754703, 3 pages
- Chronic Kidney Disease and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease—Is There a Link?, L. Orlić, I. Mikolasevic, Z. Bagic, S. Racki, D. Stimac, and S. Milic
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 847539, 6 pages
- A Simplified 3D Model of Whole Heart Electrical Activity and 12-Lead ECG Generation, Siniša Sovilj, Ratko Magjarević, Nigel H. Lovell, and Socrates Dokos
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 134208, 10 pages
- Survey and Challenges of QoE Management Issues in Wireless Networks, Sabina Baraković and Lea Skorin-Kapov
Journal of Computer Networks and Communications
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 165146, 28 pages
- Calculation of Liquidus Temperature for Aluminum and Magnesium Alloys Applying Method of Equivalency, Mile B. Djurdjević, Srećko Manasijević, Zoran Odanović, and Natalija Dolić
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 170527, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Croatia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Croatia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Croatia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.