This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Haiti published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Haiti, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Haiti that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Adapting and Implementing a Community Program to Improve Retention in Care among Patients with HIV in Southern Haiti: “Group of 6”, John A. Naslund, Jodie Dionne-Odom, Cléonas Junior Destiné, Kristen M. Jogerst, Redouin Renold Sénécharles, Michelande Jean Louis, Jasmin Desir, Yvette Néptune Ledan, Jude Ronald Beauséjour, Roland Charles, Alice Werbel, Elizabeth A. Talbot, Patrice Joseph, Jean William Pape, and Peter F. Wright
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 137545, 9 pages
- The Haiti Breast Cancer Initiative: Initial Findings and Analysis of Barriers-to-Care Delaying Patient Presentation, Ketan Sharma, Ainhoa Costas, Ruth Damuse, Jean Hamiltong-Pierre, Jordan Pyda, Cecilia T. Ong, Lawrence N. Shulman, and John G. Meara
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 206367, 6 pages
- Rapid-Testing Technology and Systems Improvement for the Elimination of Congenital Syphilis in Haiti: Overcoming the “Technology to Systems Gap”, Linda Severe, Daphne Benoit, Xi K. Zhou, Jean W. Pape, Rosanna W. Peeling, Daniel W. Fitzgerald, and Kedar S. Mate
Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 247901, 7 pages
- Prevalence and Risk Factors of Anemia among Children 6–59 Months Old in Haiti, Mohamed Ag Ayoya, Ismael Ngnie-Teta, Marie Nancy Séraphin, Aissa Mamadoultaibou, Ellen Boldon, Jean Ernst Saint-Fleur, Leslie Koo, and Samuel Bernard
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 502968, 3 pages
- Cross-Sectional Serological Survey of Human Fascioliasis in Haiti, P. Agnamey, E. Fortes-Lopes, C. P. Raccurt, J. Boncy, and A. Totet
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 751951, 3 pages
- Inhibition of Progenitor Dendritic Cell Maturation by Plasma from Patients with Peripartum Cardiomyopathy: Role in Pregnancy-associated Heart Disease, Jane E. Ellis, Aftab A. Ansari, James D. Fett, Robert D. Carraway, Hugh W. Randall, Mario I. Mosunjac, and J. Bruce Sundstrom
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 12 (2005), Issue 4, Pages 265-273
The following is the list of scholars from Haiti who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Haiti who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.