This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Israel published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Israel, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Israel that are published in Hindawi journals.
- VO2 Kinetics during Moderate Effort in Muscles of Different Masses and Training Level, Omri Inbar, Marcello Faina, Sabrina Demarie, and Brian J. Whipp
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101565, 9 pages
- Late Complication of Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy, Anthony Dakwar, Ahmad Assalia, Iyad Khamaysi, Yoram Kluger, and Ahmad Mahajna
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 136153, 5 pages
- Expression of the H19 Oncofetal Gene in Premalignant Lesions of Cervical Cancer: A Potential Targeting Approach for Development of Nonsurgical Treatment of High-Risk Lesions, Tomer Feigenberg, Ofer N. Gofrit, Galina Pizov, Avraham Hochberg, and Abraham Benshushan
ISRN Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 137509, 7 pages
- Optic Neuritis: From Magnocellular to Cognitive Residual Dysfunction, Anne-Claire Viret, Céline Cavézian, Olivier Coubard, Vivien Vasseur, Noa Raz, Netta Levin, Catherine Vignal, Olivier Gout, and Sylvie Chokron
Volume 27 (2013), Issue 3, Pages 277-283
- Achievement of Therapeutic Goals with Low-Dose Imiglucerase in Gaucher Disease: A Single-Center Experience, Irina Tukan, Irith Hadas-Halpern, Gheona Altarescu, Ayala Abrahamov, Deborah Elstein, and Ari Zimran
Advances in Hematology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 151506, 6 pages
- Combustion of Submillimeter Heptane/Methanol and Heptane/Ethanol Droplets in Reduced Gravity, I. Aharon, V. K. Tam, and B. D. Shaw
Journal of Combustion
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 154202, 6 pages
- Best Available Evidence in Cochrane Reviews on Herbal Medicine?, Elyad Davidson, Julia Vlachojannis, Melainie Cameron, and Sigrun Chrubasik
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 163412, 7 pages
- Are We Learning Enough Pathology in Medical School to Prepare Us for Postgraduate Training and Examinations?, Emma Marsdin and Seema Biswas
Journal of Biomedical Education
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 165691, 3 pages
- Prevention of Atherosclerosis Progression by 9-cis-β-Carotene Rich Alga Dunaliella in apoE-Deficient Mice, Ayelet Harari, Revital Abecassis, Noa Relevi, Zohar Levi, Ami Ben-Amotz, Yehuda Kamari, Dror Harats, and Aviv Shaish
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 169517, 7 pages
- Fecal Calprotectin and Clinical Disease Activity in Pediatric Ulcerative Colitis, Kaija-Leena Kolho and Dan Turner
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 179024, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Israel who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Israel who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Israel who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.