This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Israel published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Israel, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Israel that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Lasting Differential Effects on Plasticity Induced by Prenatal Stress in Dorsal and Ventral Hippocampus, Gayane Grigoryan and Menahem Segal
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2540462, 10 pages
- BMP6-Engineered MSCs Induce Vertebral Bone Repair in a Pig Model: A Pilot Study, Gadi Pelled, Dmitriy Sheyn, Wafa Tawackoli, Deuk Soo Jun, Youngdo Koh, Susan Su, Doron Cohn Yakubovich, Ilan Kallai, Ben Antebi, Xiaoyu Da, Zulma Gazit, Hyun Bae, and Dan Gazit
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6530624, 8 pages
- Recent Insight in Islet Amyloid Polypeptide Morphology, Structure, Membrane Interaction, and Toxicity in Type 2 Diabetes, Lucie Khemtemourian, Ehud Gazit, and Andrew Miranker
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2535878, 2 pages
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy for Spine Radiosurgery: Superior Treatment Planning and Delivery Compared to Static Beam Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy, Leor Zach, Lev Tsvang, Dror Alezra, Maoz Ben Ayun, and Ran Harel
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6805979, 6 pages
- DNA Microspheres Coated with Bioavailable Polymer as an Efficient Gene Expression Agent in Yeasts, Irena Reytblat, Anat Lipovsky, and Aharon Gedanken
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5178029, 8 pages
- Neuromodulation of Attentional Control in Major Depression: A Pilot DeepTMS Study, Jodie Naim-Feil, John L. Bradshaw, Dianne M. Sheppard, Oded Rosenberg, Yechiel Levkovitz, Pinhas Dannon, Paul B. Fitzgerald, Moshe Isserles, and Abraham Zangen
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5760141, 10 pages
- Dynamic Proteomic Analysis of Pancreatic Mesenchyme Reveals Novel Factors That Enhance Human Embryonic Stem Cell to Pancreatic Cell Differentiation, Holger A. Russ, Limor Landsman, Christopher L. Moss, Roger Higdon, Renee L. Greer, Kelly Kaihara, Randy Salamon, Eugene Kolker, and Matthias Hebrok
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6183562, 9 pages
- QoE-Driven, Energy-Aware Video Adaptation in 5G Networks: The SELFNET Self-Optimisation Use Case, James Nightingale, Qi Wang, Jose M. Alcaraz Calero, Enrique Chirivella-Perez, Marian Ulbricht, Jesús A. Alonso-López, Ricardo Preto, Tiago Batista, Tiago Teixeira, Maria Joao Barros, and Christiane Reinsch
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7829305, 15 pages
- Postcolectomy Peritoneal Environment Increases Colon Cancer Cell Migration Capacity, Liron Berkovich, Ronen Ghinea, Salem Majdop, Baruch Shpitz, Ian White, Moshe Mishaeli, and Shmuel Avital
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2540397, 6 pages
- Genetic Factors of Autoimmune Diseases, Fulvia Ceccarelli, Nancy Agmon-Levin, and Carlo Perricone
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3476023, 2 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Israel who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Israel who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Israel who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.