This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Israel published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Israel, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Israel that are published in Hindawi journals.
- In Healthy Young Men, a Short Exhaustive Exercise Alters the Oxidative Stress Only Slightly, Independent of the Actual Fitness, Maya Finkler, Ayala Hochman, Ilya Pinchuk, and Dov Lichtenberg
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9107210, 7 pages
- Age-Related Effects on Future Mental Time Travel, Filomena Anelli, Elisa Ciaramelli, Shahar Arzy, and Francesca Frassinetti
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1867270, 8 pages
- Lasting Differential Effects on Plasticity Induced by Prenatal Stress in Dorsal and Ventral Hippocampus, Gayane Grigoryan and Menahem Segal
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2540462, 10 pages
- BMP6-Engineered MSCs Induce Vertebral Bone Repair in a Pig Model: A Pilot Study, Gadi Pelled, Dmitriy Sheyn, Wafa Tawackoli, Deuk Soo Jun, Youngdo Koh, Susan Su, Doron Cohn Yakubovich, Ilan Kallai, Ben Antebi, Xiaoyu Da, Zulma Gazit, Hyun Bae, and Dan Gazit
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6530624, 8 pages
- Parallel Aspects of the Microenvironment in Cancer and Autoimmune Disease, Michal A. Rahat and Jivan Shakya
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4375120, 17 pages
- A Meta-Analysis of Studies Evaluating Visual and Anatomical Outcomes in Patients with Treatment Resistant Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration following Switching to Treatment with Aflibercept, Sophie Seguin-Greenstein, Sue Lightman, and Oren Tomkins-Netzer
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4095852, 8 pages
- The Diagnostic Value of the Pleural Fluid C-Reactive Protein in Parapneumonic Effusions, Shimon Izhakian, Walter G. Wasser, Benjamin D. Fox, Baruch Vainshelboim, and Mordechai R. Kramer
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7539780, 6 pages
- Recent Insight in Islet Amyloid Polypeptide Morphology, Structure, Membrane Interaction, and Toxicity in Type 2 Diabetes, Lucie Khemtemourian, Ehud Gazit, and Andrew Miranker
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2535878, 2 pages
- Optical Coherence Tomography: An Adjunctive Tool for Differentiating between Choroidal Melanoma and Metastasis, Vicktoria Vishnevskia-Dai, Dinah Zur, Shiran Yaacobi, Iris Moroz, Hadas Newman, and Meira Neudorfer
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9803547, 7 pages
- Cell Adhesion on Polycaprolactone Modified by Plasma Treatment, Nina Recek, Matic Resnik, Helena Motaln, Tamara Lah-Turnšek, Robin Augustine, Nandakumar Kalarikkal, Sabu Thomas, and Miran Mozetič
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7354396, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Israel who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Israel who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Israel who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.