This web page is meant to showcase the research output of India published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from India, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from India that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Study of Knocking Effect in Compression Ignition Engine with Hydrogen as a Secondary Fuel, R. Sivabalakrishnan and C. Jegadheesan
Chinese Journal of Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 102390, 8 pages
- Numerical Study of Natural Convection Heat Loss from Cylindrical Solar Cavity Receivers, M. Prakash
ISRN Renewable Energy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 104686, 7 pages
- Growth and Etch Rate Study of Low Temperature Anodic Silicon Dioxide Thin Films, Akarapu Ashok and Prem Pal
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 106029, 9 pages
- Advances and Potential New Treatments in Stroke Management, Majaz Moonis, Padma Srivastava, Magdy Selim, and Marc Fisher
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 120384, 2 pages
- Prolonged Laccase Production by a Cold and pH Tolerant Strain of Penicillium pinophilum (MCC 1049) Isolated from a Low Temperature Environment, Kusum Dhakar, Rahul Jain, Sushma Tamta, and Anita Pandey
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 120708, 6 pages
- Acoustic and Volumetric Properties of Mixture of (N,N-Dimethylacetamide + Ethyl Acrylate) with 1-Butanol or iso-Butanol or t-Butanol at 308.15 K, M. Kondaiah, K. Sreekanth, D. Sravana Kumar, and D. Krishna Rao
Journal of Thermodynamics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 124012, 9 pages
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy and Potentiodynamic Polarization Analysis on Anticorrosive Activity of Thiophene-2-Carbaldehyde Derivative in Acid Medium, Nimmy Kuriakose, Joby Thomas Kakkassery, Vinod P. Raphael, and Shaju K. Shanmughan
Indian Journal of Materials Science
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 124065, 6 pages
- Syntheses, Characterization, and Biological Activities of Metal Complexes of N-(2-Carbamoylthienyl)-C-(3′-carboxy-2′-hydroxyphenyl) Azetidin-2-one with Some Di-, Tetra-, and Hexavalent Metal Ions, Dinesh Kumar and Amit Kumar
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 124790, 8 pages
- Treatment Planning Methods in High Dose Rate Interstitial Brachytherapy of Carcinoma Cervix: A Dosimetric and Radiobiological Analysis, Surega Anbumani, Pichandi Anchineyan, ArunaiNambiraj Narayanasamy, Siddanna R. Palled, Sajitha Sathisan, Punitha Jayaraman, Muthu Selvi, and Ramesh S. Bilimagga
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 125020, 5 pages
- Normal Modes, Molecular Orbitals and Thermochemical Analyses of 2,4 and 3,4 Dichloro Substituted Phenyl-N-(1,3-thiazol-2-yl)acetamides: DFT Study and FTIR Spectra, Ambrish K. Srivastava, Anoop K. Pandey, B. Narayana, B. K. Sarojini, Prakash S. Nayak, and Neeraj Misra
Journal of Theoretical Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 125841, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from India who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from India who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from India who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.