This web page is meant to showcase the research output of India published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from India, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from India that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Combined Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Fibrolamellar Carcinoma Presenting as Two Adjacent Separate Lesions in a Young Boy: First Case Report from Asia, Pradyumn Singh and Banumathi Ramakrishna
Case Reports in Hepatology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101862, 4 pages
- Pharmacoeconomics and Pharmacodynamic Interactions of Rocuronium and Pancuronium, HariSrinivas Shyam Kumar, Padmaja Durga, Rama Mohan Pathapati, Sujith Tumkur Rajashekar, Pothula Narasimha Reddy, and Gopinath Ramachandran
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103289, 6 pages
- Mineralization of Azo Dye Using Combined Photo-Fenton and Photocatalytic Processes under Visible Light, Selma K. Kuriechen, Sepperumal Murugesan, and Samuel Paul Raj
Journal of Catalysts
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104019, 6 pages
- An Efficient One-Pot Three-Component Synthesis of Novel Sulfanyl Tetrazoles Using Ionic Liquids, Sankari Kanakaraju, Bethanamudi Prasanna, and G. V. P. Chandramouli
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104690, 6 pages
- Signless Laplacian Polynomial and Characteristic Polynomial of a Graph, Harishchandra S. Ramane, Shaila B. Gudimani, and Sumedha S. Shinde
Journal of Discrete Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 105624, 4 pages
- Reliable and Damage-Free Estimation of Resistivity of ZnO Thin Films for Photovoltaic Applications Using Photoluminescence Technique, N. Poornima, T. V. Vimalkumar, V. G. Rajeshmon, C. Sudha Kartha, and K. P. Vijayakumar
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 105796, 9 pages
- The Fractional S-Transform on Spaces of Type , Sunil Kumar Singh
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 105848, 9 pages
- The Impact of Nanochloroquine on Restoration of Hepatic and Splenic Mitochondrial Damage against Rodent Malaria, Satyajit Tripathy, Sabyasachi Das, Sandeep Kumar Dash, Sourav Chattopadhyay, and Somenath Roy
Journal of Nanoparticles
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106152, 9 pages
- Lagrange Spaces with -Metric, Suresh K. Shukla and P. N. Pandey
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106393, 7 pages
- Colocolic Intussusception in an Older Child: A Rare Case Report and a Literature Review, Anupam Das, Lalmalsawma Ralte, A. S. Chawla, S. V. Arya, Anil Kumar, Ravi Saroha, and Dheer Singh Kalwaniya
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106831, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from India who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from India who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from India who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.