This web page is meant to showcase the research output of India published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from India, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from India that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Combined Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Fibrolamellar Carcinoma Presenting as Two Adjacent Separate Lesions in a Young Boy: First Case Report from Asia, Pradyumn Singh and Banumathi Ramakrishna
Case Reports in Hepatology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101862, 4 pages
- On the Security of Certificateless Signature Schemes, Gaurav Sharma, Suman Bala, and Anil K. Verma
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102508, 6 pages
- Renin Angiotensin System in Cognitive Function and Dementia, Vijaya Lakshmi Bodiga and Sreedhar Bodiga
Asian Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102602, 18 pages
- Neuroprotective Effects of Hesperidin, a Plant Flavanone, on Rotenone-Induced Oxidative Stress and Apoptosis in a Cellular Model for Parkinson’s Disease, Kuppusamy Tamilselvam, Nady Braidy, Thamilarasan Manivasagam, Musthafa Mohamed Essa, Nagarajan Rajendra Prasad, Subburayan Karthikeyan, Arokyasamy Justin Thenmozhi, Subash Selvaraju, and Gilles J. Guillemin
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102741, 11 pages
- Rhinacanthus nasutus Improves the Levels of Liver Carbohydrate, Protein, Glycogen, and Liver Markers in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats, Pasupuleti Visweswara Rao, K. Madhavi, M. Dhananjaya Naidu, and Siew Hua Gan
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102901, 7 pages
- Liquid Anion Exchange Chromatographic Extraction and Separation of Platinum(IV) with n-Octylaniline as a Metallurgical Reagent: Analysis of Real Samples, Ashwini P. Gaikwad, Ganesh S. Kamble, Sanjay S. Kolekar, and Mansing A. Anuse
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103192, 9 pages
- Pharmacoeconomics and Pharmacodynamic Interactions of Rocuronium and Pancuronium, HariSrinivas Shyam Kumar, Padmaja Durga, Rama Mohan Pathapati, Sujith Tumkur Rajashekar, Pothula Narasimha Reddy, and Gopinath Ramachandran
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103289, 6 pages
- Mineralization of Azo Dye Using Combined Photo-Fenton and Photocatalytic Processes under Visible Light, Selma K. Kuriechen, Sepperumal Murugesan, and Samuel Paul Raj
Journal of Catalysts
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104019, 6 pages
- Structural, Optical, and Electrochromic Properties of Pure and Mo-Doped WO3 Films by RF Magnetron Sputtering, Vempuluri Madhavi, Paruchuri Kondaiah, Obili Mahammad Hussain, and Suda Uthanna
Conference Papers in Energy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104047, 5 pages
- An Efficient One-Pot Three-Component Synthesis of Novel Sulfanyl Tetrazoles Using Ionic Liquids, Sankari Kanakaraju, Bethanamudi Prasanna, and G. V. P. Chandramouli
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104690, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from India who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from India who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from India who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.