This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Iceland published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Iceland, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Iceland that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Assessing the Impact of Policy Changes in the Icelandic Cod Fishery Using a Hybrid Simulation Model, Sigríður Sigurðardóttir, Björn Johansson, Sveinn Margeirsson, and Jónas R. Viðarsson
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 707943, 8 pages
- Eddy Heat Conduction and Nonlinear Stability of a Darcy Lapwood System Analysed by the Finite Spectral Method, Jónas Elíasson
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 695425, 10 pages
- The Weight-Inclusive versus Weight-Normative Approach to Health: Evaluating the Evidence for Prioritizing Well-Being over Weight Loss, Tracy L. Tylka, Rachel A. Annunziato, Deb Burgard, Sigrún Daníelsdóttir, Ellen Shuman, Chad Davis, and Rachel M. Calogero
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 983495, 18 pages
- Pregnancy Monitoring, M. Mischi, B. Karlsson, M. G. Signorini, M. Ungureanu, and C. Marque
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 507613, 2 pages
- PFAAs in Fish and Other Seafood Products from Icelandic Waters, Hrönn Jörundsdóttir, Thorhallur I. Halldorsson, and Helga Gunnlaugsdottir
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 573607, 6 pages
- Potential Use of Atlantic Cod Trypsin in Biomedicine, Ágústa Gudmundsdóttir, Hilmar Hilmarsson, and Bjarki Stefansson
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 749078, 11 pages
- Diarylmethyl Ethers for the Protection of Polyols, Sigthor Petursson
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 183049, 10 pages
- Loperamide-Induced Acute Pancreatitis, Halla Vidarsdottir, Hanna Vidarsdottir, Pall Helgi Moller, and Einar Stefan Bjornsson
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 517414, 2 pages
- Biomarkers for Gastroesophageal Reflux in Respiratory Diseases, Össur Ingi Emilsson, Þórarinn Gíslason, Anna-Carin Olin, Christer Janson, and Ísleifur Ólafsson
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 148086, 9 pages
- Inflammatory Characteristics of Stenotic Aortic Valves: A Comparison between Rheumatic and Nonrheumatic Aortic Stenosis, Lars Wallby, Thora Steffensen, Lena Jonasson, and Mats Broqvist
Cardiology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 895215, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Iceland who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Iceland who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Iceland who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.