This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Italy published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Italy, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Italy that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Maxillofacial Fractures in the Province of Pescara, Italy: A Retrospective Study, Giuliano Ascani, Francesca Di Cosimo, Michele Costa, Paolo Mancini, and Claudio Caporale
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 101370, 4 pages
- Conservative Surgical Management of Stage I Bisphosphonate-Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw, Paolo Vescovi, Elisabetta Merigo, Marco Meleti, Maddalena Manfredi, Carlo Fornaini, Samir Nammour, Giovanni Mergoni, Amin Sarraj, and Jose V. Bagan
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 107690, 8 pages
- Gastric Cancer in the Young: Is It a Different Clinical Entity? A Retrospective Cohort Study, Adolfo Pisanu, Mauro Podda, Alessandro Cois, and Alessandro Uccheddu
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 125038, 9 pages
- Effects of Mentha suaveolens Essential Oil Alone or in Combination with Other Drugs in Candida albicans, Annarita Stringaro, Elisabetta Vavala, Marisa Colone, Federico Pepi, Giuseppina Mignogna, Stefania Garzoli, Serena Cecchetti, Rino Ragno, and Letizia Angiolella
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 125904, 9 pages
- New Molecules and Old Drugs as Emerging Approaches to Selectively Target Human Glioblastoma Cancer Stem Cells, Roberto Würth, Federica Barbieri, and Tullio Florio
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 126586, 11 pages
- Topical Tacrolimus and Periodontal Therapy in the Management of a Case of Oral Chronic GVHD Characterized by Specific Gingival Localization, Davide Conrotto, Roberto Broccoletti, Paola Carcieri, Luisa Giaccone, and Paolo G. Arduino
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 127219, 3 pages
- A Framework for the Objective Assessment of Registration Accuracy, Francesca Pizzorni Ferrarese, Flavio Simonetti, Roberto Israel Foroni, and Gloria Menegaz
International Journal of Biomedical Imaging
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 128324, 11 pages
- Methotrexate for the Treatment of Thyroid Eye Disease, Diego Strianese, Adriana Iuliano, Mariantonia Ferrara, Chiara Comune, Immacolata Baronissi, Pasquale Napolitano, Alessia D’Alessandro, Piergiacomo Grassi, Giulio Bonavolontà, Paola Bonavolontà, Antonio Sinisi, and Fausto Tranfa
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 128903, 5 pages
- Teratogenic Effects of Coadministration of Fluoxetine and Olanzapine on Rat Fetuses, Azam Bakhtiarian, Nasrin Takzare, Mehdi Sheykhi, Narges Sistany, Farahnaz Jazaeri, Mario Giorgi, and Vahid Nikoui
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 132034, 6 pages
- Lithium Improves Survival of PC12 Pheochromocytoma Cells in High-Density Cultures and after Exposure to Toxic Compounds, Cinzia Fabrizi, Stefania De Vito, Francesca Somma, Elena Pompili, Angela Catizone, Stefano Leone, Paola Lenzi, Francesco Fornai, and Lorenzo Fumagalli
International Journal of Cell Biology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 135908, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Italy who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Italy who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Italy who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.