This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Italy published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Italy, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Italy that are published in Hindawi journals.
- VO2 Kinetics during Moderate Effort in Muscles of Different Masses and Training Level, Omri Inbar, Marcello Faina, Sabrina Demarie, and Brian J. Whipp
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101565, 9 pages
- Morphostructural MRI Abnormalities Related to Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated to Multiple Sclerosis, Simona Bonavita, Gioacchino Tedeschi, and Antonio Gallo
Multiple Sclerosis International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102454, 6 pages
- Attenuation Correction for Small Animal PET Images: A Comparison of Two Methods, Daniela D'Ambrosio, Federico Zagni, Antonello E. Spinelli, and Mario Marengo
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103476, 12 pages
- Biomarkers of Periodontal Tissue Remodeling during Orthodontic Tooth Movement in Mice and Men: Overview and Clinical Relevance, Fabrizia d'Apuzzo, Salvatore Cappabianca, Domenico Ciavarella, Angela Monsurrò, Armando Silvestrini-Biavati, and Letizia Perillo
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 105873, 8 pages
- Cancer Vaccines: State of the Art of the Computational Modeling Approaches, Francesco Pappalardo, Ferdinando Chiacchio, and Santo Motta
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106407, 6 pages
- Permutations and Pairs of Dyck Paths, Marilena Barnabei, Flavio Bonetti, and Matteo Silimbani
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 107454, 6 pages
- User Assessment in Serious Games and Technology-Enhanced Learning, Francesco Bellotti, Bill Kapralos, Kiju Lee, and Pablo Moreno-Ger
Advances in Human-Computer Interaction
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 120791, 2 pages
- Serum Biomarkers Identification by Mass Spectrometry in High-Mortality Tumors, Alessandra Tessitore, Agata Gaggiano, Germana Cicciarelli, Daniela Verzella, Daria Capece, Mariafausta Fischietti, Francesca Zazzeroni, and Edoardo Alesse
International Journal of Proteomics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 125858, 15 pages
- Using the Functional Reach Test for Probing the Static Stability of Bipedal Standing in Humanoid Robots Based on the Passive Motion Paradigm, Jacopo Zenzeri, Dalia De Santis, Vishwanathan Mohan, Maura Casadio, and Pietro Morasso
Journal of Robotics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 126570, 8 pages
- A Cost Model for Integrated Logistic Support Activities, M. Elena Nenni
Advances in Operations Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127497, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Italy who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Italy who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Italy who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.