This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Italy published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Italy, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Italy that are published in Hindawi journals.
- VO2 Kinetics during Moderate Effort in Muscles of Different Masses and Training Level, Omri Inbar, Marcello Faina, Sabrina Demarie, and Brian J. Whipp
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101565, 9 pages
- Plankton Resting Stages in the Marine Sediments of the Bay of Vlorë (Albania), Fernando Rubino, Salvatore Moscatello, Manuela Belmonte, Gianmarco Ingrosso, and Genuario Belmonte
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101682, 12 pages
- The Challenge of Delivering Therapeutic Aerosols to Asthma Patients, Federico Lavorini
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102418, 17 pages
- Morphostructural MRI Abnormalities Related to Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated to Multiple Sclerosis, Simona Bonavita, Gioacchino Tedeschi, and Antonio Gallo
Multiple Sclerosis International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102454, 6 pages
- Recycling Glass Cullet from Waste CRTs for the Production of High Strength Mortars, Stefano Maschio, Gabriele Tonello, and Erika Furlani
Journal of Waste Management
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102519, 8 pages
- Intradiverticular Ampulla of Vater: Personal Experience at ERCP, Girolamo Geraci, Giuseppe Modica, Carmelo Sciumè, and Antonio Sciuto
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102571, 4 pages
- Attenuation Correction for Small Animal PET Images: A Comparison of Two Methods, Daniela D'Ambrosio, Federico Zagni, Antonello E. Spinelli, and Mario Marengo
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103476, 12 pages
- Is Sleep Essential for Neural Plasticity in Humans, and How Does It Affect Motor and Cognitive Recovery?, Maurizio Gorgoni, Aurora D'Atri, Giulia Lauri, Paolo Maria Rossini, Fabio Ferlazzo, and Luigi De Gennaro
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103949, 13 pages
- Update on Anticytokine Treatment for Asthma, Luca Gallelli, Maria Teresa Busceti, Alessandro Vatrella, Rosario Maselli, and Girolamo Pelaia
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104315, 10 pages
- Metastatic Lesions to the Liver, Jorge Ortiz, David K. Imagawa, Roberto Verzaro, Francesco Serafini, and Liise K. Kayler
International Journal of Hepatology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104365, 1 page
The following is the list of scholars from Italy who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Italy who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Italy who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.