This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Jamaica published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Jamaica, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Jamaica that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Rhabdomyolysis and Dengue Fever: A Case Report and Literature Review, Tanya Sargeant, Tricia Harris, Rohan Wilks, Sydney Barned, Karen Galloway-Blake, and Trevor Ferguson
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101058, 4 pages
- Inflammatory Responses to Salmonella Infections Are Serotype-Specific, Zhanna Ktsoyan, Karine Ghazaryan, Gayane Manukyan, Anush Martirosyan, Armine Mnatsakanyan, Karine Arakelova, Zaruhi Gevorgyan, Anahit Sedrakyan, Ara Asoyan, Anna Boyajyan, and Rustam Aminov
International Journal of Bacteriology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 168179, 7 pages
- Morinda citrifolia (Noni) as an Anti-Inflammatory Treatment in Women with Primary Dysmenorrhoea: A Randomised Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial, H. M. Fletcher, J. Dawkins, C. Rattray, G. Wharfe, M. Reid, and G. Gordon-Strachan
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 195454, 6 pages
- Diabetic Mastopathy: An Uncommon Complication of Diabetes Mellitus, R. X. Kirby, D. I. Mitchell, N. P. Williams, D. A. Cornwall, and S. O. Cawich
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 198502, 4 pages
- Demographic Characteristics of World Class Jamaican Sprinters, Rachael Irving, Vilma Charlton, Errol Morrison, Aldeam Facey, and Oral Buchanan
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 670217, 5 pages
- Purification and Characterization of Phenylalanine Ammonia Lyase from Trichosporon cutaneum, Andrea Goldson-Barnaby and Christine H. Scaman
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 670702, 6 pages
- Endoscopic Transmural Drainage of Pancreatic Pseudocysts: Technical Challenges in the Resource Poor Setting, Shamir O. Cawich, Trevor Murphy, Sundeep Shah, Phillip Barrow, Milton Arthurs, Michael J. Ramdass, and Peter B. Johnson
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 942832, 6 pages
- Vascular Supply to the Liver: A Report of a Rare Arterial Variant, Peter B. Johnson, Shamir O. Cawich, Sundeep Shah, Michael T. Gardner, Patrick Roberts, Brian Stedman, and Neil W. Pearce
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 969327, 3 pages
- Sickle Retinopathy in a Person with Hemoglobin S/New York Disease, Donovan Calder, Maryse Etienne-Julan, Marc Romana, Naomi Watkins, and Jennifer M. Knight-Madden
Case Reports in Genetics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 136582, 3 pages
- Diet, Physical Activity, Weight Status, and Culture in a Sample of Children from the Developing World, Pamela S. Gaskin, Pamela Lai, Devon Guy, JaDon Knight, Maria Jackson, and Anders L. Nielsen
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 242875, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Jamaica who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Jamaica who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Jamaica who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.