This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Jamaica published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Jamaica, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Jamaica that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Characterization of Future Caribbean Rainfall and Temperature Extremes across Rainfall Zones, Natalie Melissa McLean, Tannecia Sydia Stephenson, Michael Alexander Taylor, and Jayaka Danaco Campbell
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 425987, 18 pages
- Severe Perineal Lacerations in Obstetric Practice: The Effect of Institutional Practice Guidelines on Repair Failures in a Single Centre, Shamir O. Cawich, Dwayne Wright, Santosh Kulkarni, Carol Rattray, Ian Bambury, Loxley Christie, and Vijay Naraynsingh
International Scholarly Research Notices
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 131682, 4 pages
- Stump Cholecystitis: Laparoscopic Completion Cholecystectomy with Basic Laparoscopic Equipment in a Resource Poor Setting, Shamir O. Cawich, Carlos Wilson, Lindberg K. Simpson, and Akil J. Baker
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 787631, 3 pages
- Monocytes as Regulators of Inflammation and HIV-Related Comorbidities during cART, Joshua J. Anzinger, Tiffany R. Butterfield, Thomas A. Angelovich, Suzanne M. Crowe, and Clovis S. Palmer
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 569819, 11 pages
- Concomitant Urothelial Cancer and Renal Tuberculosis, Sheray N. Chin, Tanya Foster, Gurendra Char, and Audene Garrison
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 625153, 3 pages
- Early Childhood Nutritional Status in CARICOM Countries: An Overview with respect to Five Nutrition Related Millennium Development Goals, Pamela S. Gaskin, Anders L. Nielsen, Douladel Willie, and Tara C. Durant
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 580928, 10 pages
- A Case of Neurosarcoidosis with Labyrinthine Involvement, Peter B. Johnson, Roxanne Melbourne-Chambers, Amit Manohar Saindane, Nilesh Desai, and Myrton Smith
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 530431, 5 pages
- A Comparative Systematic Review of the Optimal CD4 Cell Count Threshold for HIV Treatment Initiation, Babatunde Olubajo, Kathryn Mitchell-Fearon, and Oluseye Ogunmoroti
Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Infectious Diseases
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 625670, 5 pages
- Neurodegeneration with Brain Iron Accumulation in an Eleven-Year-Old Jamaican Male, Peter Johnson, Roxanne Melbourne-Chambers, Nilesh Desai, and Emma Greenaway
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 858056, 2 pages
- Demographic Characteristics of World Class Jamaican Sprinters, Rachael Irving, Vilma Charlton, Errol Morrison, Aldeam Facey, and Oral Buchanan
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 670217, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Jamaica who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Jamaica who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Jamaica who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.