This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Japan published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Japan, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Japan that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Preparation of Cylinder-Shaped Porous Sponges of Poly(L-lactic acid), Poly(DL-lactic-co-glycolic acid), and Poly(-caprolactone), Xiaoming He, Naoki Kawazoe, and Guoping Chen
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 106082, 8 pages
- Direct Numerical Simulation and Visualization of Subcooled Pool Boiling, Tomoaki Kunugi and Yasuo Ose
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 120604, 11 pages
- Novel Synthesis of Cellulose-Based Diblock Copolymer of Poly(hydroxyethyl methacrylate) by Mechanochemical Reaction, Takeshi Ohura, Yusaku Tsutaki, and Masato Sakaguchi
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 127506, 4 pages
- Preparation and Drug-Release Kinetics of Porous Poly(L-lactic acid)/Rifampicin Blend Particles, Takashi Sasaki, Hiroaki Matsuura, and Kazuki Tanaka
ISRN Polymer Science
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 128154, 6 pages
- Negative Pressure Pulmonary Edema after Reversing Rocuronium-Induced Neuromuscular Blockade by Sugammadex, Manzo Suzuki, Toshiichiro Inagi, Takehiko Kikutani, Takuya Mishima, and Hiroyasu Bito
Case Reports in Anesthesiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 135032, 3 pages
- Cervical Spine Osteomyelitis and Epidural Abscess after Chemoradiotherapy for Hypopharyngeal Carcinoma: A Case Report, Yushi Ueki, Jun Watanabe, Shigehisa Hashimoto, and Sugata Takahashi
Case Reports in Otolaryngology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 141307, 4 pages
- Chlorotoxin-Fc Fusion Inhibits Release of MMP-2 from Pancreatic Cancer Cells, Samah El-Ghlban, Tomonari Kasai, Tsukasa Shigehiro, Hong Xia Yin, Sreeja Sekhar, Mikiko Ida, Anna Sanchez, Akifumi Mizutani, Takayuki Kudoh, Hiroshi Murakami, and Masaharu Seno
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 152659, 10 pages
- Cell Biology of Cysteine-Based Molecular Switches, Christian Appenzeller-Herzog, Kenji Inaba, and Agnès Delaunay-Moisan
International Journal of Cell Biology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 157038, 2 pages
- Possible Usefulness of Gadolinium-Enhanced Brain MRI for Evaluating Risk of Perioperative Hemorrhage: A Case of Infective Endocarditis, Chikahiko Koeda, Atsushi Tashiro, Tomohiro Takahashi, Masanobu Niiyama, Ryohei Sakamoto, Takumi Kimura, Yoshihiro Morino, Katsutoshi Terui, Ryoichi Tanaka, Kunihiro Yoshioka, Hajime Kin, Hitoshi Okabayashi, and Motoyuki Nakamura
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 158041, 4 pages
- Comparison of Two Powder Processing Techniques on the Properties of Cu-NbC Composites, B. D. Long, R. Othman, Hussain Zuhailawati, and M. Umemoto
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 160580, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Japan who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Japan who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Japan who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.