This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Japan published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Japan, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Japan that are published in Hindawi journals.
- A Review of Piecewise Linearization Methods, Ming-Hua Lin, John Gunnar Carlsson, Dongdong Ge, Jianming Shi, and Jung-Fa Tsai
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101376, 8 pages
- Development of Colonic Perforation during Calcium Polystyrene Sulfonate Administration: A Case Report, Nobuhiro Takeuchi, Yusuke Nomura, Testuo Meda, Masato Iida, Akihito Ohtsuka, and Kazuyoshi Naba
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102614, 5 pages
- A Novel Rat Model of Type 2 Diabetes: The Zucker Fatty Diabetes Mellitus ZFDM Rat, Norihide Yokoi, Masayuki Hoshino, Shihomi Hidaka, Eri Yoshida, Masayuki Beppu, Ritsuko Hoshikawa, Katsuko Sudo, Akihiko Kawada, Sadaaki Takagi, and Susumu Seino
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103731, 9 pages
- Understanding Multiferroic Hexagonal Manganites by Static and Ultrafast Optical Spectroscopy, Yu Ting Wang, Chih Wei Luo, and Takayoshi Kobayashi
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104806, 13 pages
- Transcriptional Regulation of Fucosyltransferase 1 Gene Expression in Colon Cancer Cells, Fumiko Taniuchi, Koji Higai, Tomomi Tanaka, Yutaro Azuma, and Kojiro Matsumoto
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 105464, 9 pages
- A Case of Incomplete Central Retinal Artery Occlusion Associated with Short Posterior Ciliary Artery Occlusion, Shinji Makino, Mikiko Takezawa, and Yukihiro Sato
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 105653, 4 pages
- Evaluation of Potential Geographic Distribution for Large-Scale Photovoltaic System in Suburbs of China, Masashi Kawase, Keiichi Okajima, and Yohji Uchiyama
Journal of Renewable Energy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106063, 8 pages
- Simultaneous Dislocation of Radiocapitellar and Distal Radioulnar Joint, Tomio Nishi, Noriyuki Suzuki, Takayuki Tani, and Hiroshi Aonuma
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106567, 4 pages
- Urinary Frequency as a Presentation of Bulky Malignant Lymphoma in the Pelvis, Yasukazu Takase, Koichi Kodama, Isamu Motoi, Yasushi Terasaki, and Katsuhiko Saito
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106820, 3 pages
- Theoretical Analysis of the Effect of a Bottom Reflector on a Vertical Multiple-Effect Diffusion Solar Still Coupled with a Basin-Type Still, Hiroshi Tanaka
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 107193, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Japan who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Japan who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Japan who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.