This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Kuwait published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Kuwait, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Kuwait that are published in Hindawi journals.
- A New Equation Relating the Viscosity Arrhenius Temperature and the Activation Energy for Some Newtonian Classical Solvents, Aymen Messaâdi, Nesrine Dhouibi, Hatem Hamda, Fethi Bin Muhammad Belgacem, Yousry Hessein Adbelkader, Noureddine Ouerfelli, and Ahmed Hichem Hamzaoui
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 163262, 12 pages
- Gender-Specific Association of Oxidative Stress and Inflammation with Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Arab Population, Abdelkrim Khadir, Ali Tiss, Sina Kavalakatt, Kazem Behbehani, Mohammed Dehbi, and Naser Elkum
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 512603, 11 pages
- Shape Designing of Engineering Images Using Rational Spline Interpolation, Muhammad Sarfraz, Munaza Ishaq, and Malik Zawwar Hussain
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 260587, 9 pages
- Recent Trends in Boundary Value Problems 2014, Bashir Ahmad, Juan J. Nieto, Donal O’Regan, and Agacik Zafer
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 261754, 1 page
- Acute Aortic Occlusion Presenting as Flaccid Paraplegia, Ayman Kilany, Jasem Y. Al-Hashel, and Azza Rady
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 713489, 3 pages
- Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Tocilizumab in Rheumatoid Arthritis: An Open-Label Phase 4 Study in Patients from the Middle East, Mohammed Hammoudeh, Adel Al Awadhi, Eman Haji Hasan, Maassoumeh Akhlaghi, Arman Ahmadzadeh, and Bahar Sadeghi Abdollahi
International Journal of Rheumatology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 975028, 7 pages
- Preventive Maintenance Scheduling for Multicogeneration Plants with Production Constraints Using Genetic Algorithms, Khaled Alhamad, Mohsen Alardhi, and Abdulla Almazrouee
Advances in Operations Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 282178, 12 pages
- Mixed Viral Infections Circulating in Hospitalized Patients with Respiratory Tract Infections in Kuwait, Sahar Essa, Abdullah Owayed, Haya Altawalah, Mousa Khadadah, Nasser Behbehani, and Widad Al-Nakib
Advances in Virology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 714062, 8 pages
- Drought Analysis for Kuwait Using Standardized Precipitation Index, Jaber Almedeij
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 451841, 9 pages
- Color Image Segmentation Based on Different Color Space Models Using Automatic GrabCut, Dina Khattab, Hala Mousher Ebied, Ashraf Saad Hussein, and Mohamed Fahmy Tolba
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 126025, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.