This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Kuwait published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Kuwait, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Kuwait that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Prevalence of Urinary Tract Infection and Antimicrobial Susceptibility among Diabetic Patients with Controlled and Uncontrolled Glycemia in Kuwait, May Sewify, Shinu Nair, Samia Warsame, Mohamed Murad, Asma Alhubail, Kazem Behbehani, Faisal Al-Refaei, and Ali Tiss
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6573215, 7 pages
- Subzero Temperature Dip-Coating of Sol-Gel Vanadium Pentoxide: Effect of the Deposition Temperature on the Film Structure, Morphology, and Electrochromic Properties, Afaf Almoabadi, Mohammed Alsawafta, Simona Badilescu, Victor Stancovski, Tanu Sharma, Ralf Brüning, and Vo-Van Truong
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4595869, 10 pages
- Optic Nerve Sheath Meningioma Masquerading as Optic Neuritis, R. Alroughani and R. Behbehani
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5419432, 3 pages
- Sumudu Transform Method for Analytical Solutions of Fractional Type Ordinary Differential Equations, Seyma Tuluce Demiray, Hasan Bulut, and Fethi Bin Muhammad Belgacem
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 131690, 6 pages
- Investigation of the Validity of the Universal Scaling Law on Linear Chains of Silver Nanoparticles, Mohammed Alsawafta, Mamoun Wahbeh, and Vo-Van Truong
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 983413, 12 pages
- A New Equation Relating the Viscosity Arrhenius Temperature and the Activation Energy for Some Newtonian Classical Solvents, Aymen Messaâdi, Nesrine Dhouibi, Hatem Hamda, Fethi Bin Muhammad Belgacem, Yousry Hessein Adbelkader, Noureddine Ouerfelli, and Ahmed Hichem Hamzaoui
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 163262, 12 pages
- Studying Air Pollutants Origin and Associated Meteorological Parameters over Seoul from 2000 to 2009, Sunmin Park, Hesham El-Askary, Ismail Sabbah, Hanbin Kwak, Anup K. Prasad, Woo-Kyun Lee, and Menas Kafatos
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 704178, 12 pages
- Gender-Specific Association of Oxidative Stress and Inflammation with Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Arab Population, Abdelkrim Khadir, Ali Tiss, Sina Kavalakatt, Kazem Behbehani, Mohammed Dehbi, and Naser Elkum
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 512603, 11 pages
- Castleman Disease of the Parotid Gland: A Report of a Case, Fawaz Abo-Alhassan, Fatemah Faras, Jassem Bastaki, and Mutlaq K. Al-Sihan
Case Reports in Otolaryngology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 265187, 3 pages
- Making Blood: The Haematopoietic Niche throughout Ontogeny, Mohammad A. Al-Drees, Jia Hao Yeo, Badwi B. Boumelhem, Veronica I. Antas, Kurt W. L. Brigden, Chanukya K. Colonne, and Stuart T. Fraser
Stem Cells International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 571893, 14 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.