This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Kuwait published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Kuwait, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Kuwait that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Recurrent Wernicke s Encephalopathy in a 16-Year-Old Girl with Atypical Clinical and Radiological Features, S. Lamdhade, A. Almulla, and R. Alroughani
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 582482, 6 pages
- A Hybrid Approach of Using Symmetry Technique for Brain Tumor Segmentation, Mubbashar Saddique, Jawad Haider Kazmi, and Kalim Qureshi
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 712783, 10 pages
- A Rare Case of Near Complete Regression of a Large Cervical Disc Herniation without Any Intervention Demonstrated on MRI, Parag Suresh Mahajan, Nawal M. Al Moosawi, and Islam Ali Hasan
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 832765, 4 pages
- Modeling Surface Recombination at the p-Type Interface via Dangling Bond Amphoteric Centers, Moustafa Y. Ghannam and Husain A. Kamal
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 857907, 9 pages
- Prevalence of Anti-JC Virus Antibody in Multiple Sclerosis Patients in Kuwait, S. Lamdhade, A. Ashkanani, and R. Alroughani
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 861091, 4 pages
- Impact of Pregnancy on Zonisamide Pharmacokinetics in Rabbits, Kamal M. Matar
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 140327, 5 pages
- On Higher Dimensional Kaluza-Klein Theories, Aurel Bejancu
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 148417, 12 pages
- Amikacin Population Pharmacokinetics in Critically Ill Kuwaiti Patients, Kamal M. Matar, Yousef Al-lanqawi, Kefaya Abdul-Malek, and Roger Jelliffe
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 202818, 8 pages
- The Analytical Solution of Some Fractional Ordinary Differential Equations by the Sumudu Transform Method, Hasan Bulut, Haci Mehmet Baskonus, and Fethi Bin Muhammad Belgacem
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 203875, 6 pages
- Perceived Barriers to Healthy Eating and Physical Activity among Adolescents in Seven Arab Countries: A Cross-Cultural Study, Abdulrahman O. Musaiger, Mariam Al-Mannai, Reema Tayyem, Osama Al-Lalla, Essa Y. A. Ali, Faiza Kalam, Mofida M. Benhamed, Sabri Saghir, Ismail Halahleh, Zahra Djoudi, and Manel Chirane
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 232164, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.