This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Kuwait published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Kuwait, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Kuwait that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Color Image Segmentation Based on Different Color Space Models Using Automatic GrabCut, Dina Khattab, Hala Mousher Ebied, Ashraf Saad Hussein, and Mohamed Fahmy Tolba
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 126025, 10 pages
- Effect of Experimentally Induced Hepatic and Renal Failure on the Pharmacokinetics of Topiramate in Rats, Kamal M. Matar and Yasin I. Tayem
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 570910, 5 pages
- Determinants of Default from Pulmonary Tuberculosis Treatment in Kuwait, Qing Zhang, Mohamed Gaafer, and Ibrahim El Bayoumy
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 672825, 6 pages
- Advances in Matrices, Finite and Infinite, with Applications 2014, P. N. Shivakumar, Panayiotis J. Psarrakos, K. C. Sivakumar, Yang Zhang, and Carlos M. da Fonseca
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 518487, 1 page
- Prevalence of Anti-JC Virus Antibody in Multiple Sclerosis Patients in Kuwait, S. Lamdhade, A. Ashkanani, and R. Alroughani
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 861091, 4 pages
- Gender Differences in Ghrelin Association with Cardiometabolic Risk Factors in Arab Population, Mohamed Abu-Farha, Mohammed Dehbi, Fiona Noronha, Ali Tiss, Monira Alarouj, Kazem Behbehani, Abdullah Bennakhi, and Naser Elkum
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 730472, 8 pages
- Physical Exercise Reduces the Expression of RANTES and Its CCR5 Receptor in the Adipose Tissue of Obese Humans, Engin Baturcam, Jehad Abubaker, Ali Tiss, Mohamed Abu-Farha, Abdelkrim Khadir, Fahad Al-Ghimlas, Irina Al-Khairi, Preethi Cherian, Naser Elkum, Maha Hammad, Jeena John, Sina Kavalakatt, Cynthia Lehe, Samia Warsame, Kazem Behbehani, Said Dermime, and Mohammed Dehbi
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 627150, 13 pages
- Chronic Treatment with Ang-(1-7) Reverses Abnormal Reactivity in the Corpus Cavernosum and Normalizes Diabetes-Induced Changes in the Protein Levels of ACE, ACE2, ROCK1, ROCK2 and Omega-Hydroxylase in a Rat Model of Type 1 Diabetes, Mariam H. M. Yousif, Batoul Makki, Ahmed Z. El-Hashim, Saghir Akhtar, and Ibrahim F. Benter
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 142154, 10 pages
- An Iterative Learning Control Technique for Point-to-Point Maneuvers Applied on an Overhead Crane, Khaled A. Alhazza, Abdullah M. Hasan, Khaled A. Alghanim, and Ziyad N. Masoud
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 261509, 11 pages
- Study of Leptin and Adiponectin as Disease Markers in Subjects with Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Sana Al Mutairi, Olusegun A. Mojiminiyi, Alia Al Alawi, Tahani Al Rammah, and Nabila Abdella
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 706314, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.