This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Kuwait published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Kuwait, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Kuwait that are published in Hindawi journals.
- On Higher Dimensional Kaluza-Klein Theories, Aurel Bejancu
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 148417, 12 pages
- Amikacin Population Pharmacokinetics in Critically Ill Kuwaiti Patients, Kamal M. Matar, Yousef Al-lanqawi, Kefaya Abdul-Malek, and Roger Jelliffe
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 202818, 8 pages
- The Analytical Solution of Some Fractional Ordinary Differential Equations by the Sumudu Transform Method, Hasan Bulut, Haci Mehmet Baskonus, and Fethi Bin Muhammad Belgacem
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 203875, 6 pages
- Perceived Barriers to Healthy Eating and Physical Activity among Adolescents in Seven Arab Countries: A Cross-Cultural Study, Abdulrahman O. Musaiger, Mariam Al-Mannai, Reema Tayyem, Osama Al-Lalla, Essa Y. A. Ali, Faiza Kalam, Mofida M. Benhamed, Sabri Saghir, Ismail Halahleh, Zahra Djoudi, and Manel Chirane
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 232164, 11 pages
- The Anticonvulsant Enaminone E139 Attenuates Paclitaxel-Induced Neuropathic Pain in Rodents, Dhandapani Thangamani, Ivan Ogheneochuko Edafiogho, and Willias Masocha
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 240508, 8 pages
- Analysis and Scheduling of Maintenance Operations for a Chain of Gas Stations, Mehmet Savsar
Journal of Industrial Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 278546, 7 pages
- Former Mucinous Bronchioloalveolar Carcinoma Revisited, Mohammed H. AlShati, Mohammed M. Yaktien, and Kenneth C. Katchy
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 284323, 3 pages
- W-LEACH Based Dynamic Adaptive Data Aggregation Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Networks, Hanady M. Abdulsalam and Bader A. Ali
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 289527, 11 pages
- Surgical Site Infection Complicating Breast Cancer Surgery in Kuwait, Abeer A. Omar and Haifaa H. Al-Mousa
ISRN Preventive Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 295783, 3 pages
- Cerebral Venous Thrombosis in a Patient with Clinically Isolated Spinal Cord Syndrome, Jasem Yousef Al-Hashel, Samar Farouk Ahmed, K. J. Alexander, and Walaa Ahmed
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 364869, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.