This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Kuwait published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Kuwait, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Kuwait that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Fuzzy Controllers for a Gantry Crane System with Experimental Verifications, Naif B. Almutairi and Mohamed Zribi
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1965923, 17 pages
- Garlic Attenuates Plasma and Kidney ACE-1 and AngII Modulations in Early Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats: Renal Clearance and Blood Pressure Implications, Khaled K. Al-Qattan, Martha Thomson, Divya Jayasree, and Muslim Ali
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8142394, 11 pages
- Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor and Malondialdehyde as Potential Predictors of Vascular Risk Complications in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Cross-Sectional Case Control Study in Saudi Arabia, Heba Kamal Morsi, Manar Mohammad Ismail, Hassan Abdelaziz Hassan Gaber, and Amani Abdelhamid Elbasmy
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5797930, 8 pages
- Prevalence of Urinary Tract Infection and Antimicrobial Susceptibility among Diabetic Patients with Controlled and Uncontrolled Glycemia in Kuwait, May Sewify, Shinu Nair, Samia Warsame, Mohamed Murad, Asma Alhubail, Kazem Behbehani, Faisal Al-Refaei, and Ali Tiss
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6573215, 7 pages
- National Economic Burden Associated with Management of Periodontitis in Malaysia, Tuti Ningseh Mohd Dom, Rasidah Ayob, Khairiyah Abd Muttalib, and Syed Mohamed Aljunid
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1891074, 6 pages
- Subzero Temperature Dip-Coating of Sol-Gel Vanadium Pentoxide: Effect of the Deposition Temperature on the Film Structure, Morphology, and Electrochromic Properties, Afaf Almoabadi, Mohammed Alsawafta, Simona Badilescu, Victor Stancovski, Tanu Sharma, Ralf Brüning, and Vo-Van Truong
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4595869, 10 pages
- Knowledge about Epilepsy and Attitudes toward Students with Epilepsy among Middle and High School Teachers in Kuwait, Eman Al-Hashemi, Abdullatif Ashkanani, Haneen Al-Qattan, Asmaa Mahmoud, Majd Al-Kabbani, Abdulaziz Al-Juhaidli, Ahmad Jaafar, and Zahraa Al-Hashemi
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5138952, 15 pages
- Unhealthy Phenotype as Indicated by Salivary Biomarkers: Glucose, Insulin, VEGF-A, and IL-12p70 in Obese Kuwaiti Adolescents, Mor-Li Hartman, J. Max Goodson, Ping Shi, Jorel Vargas, Tina Yaskell, Danielle Stephens, Maryann Cugini, Hatice Hasturk, Roula Barake, Osama Alsmadi, Sabiha Al-Mutawa, Jitendra Ariga, Pramod Soparkar, Jawad Behbehani, Kazem Behbehani, and Francine Welty
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6860240, 8 pages
- Optic Nerve Sheath Meningioma Masquerading as Optic Neuritis, R. Alroughani and R. Behbehani
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5419432, 3 pages
- Child Who Presented with Facial Hematohidrosis Compared with Published Cases, Ali Jafar and Ali Ahmad
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5095781, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kuwait who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.