This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Kazakhstan published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Kazakhstan, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Kazakhstan that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Boundedness of -Multiple Discrete Hardy Operators with Weights for , Aigerim Kalybay, Ryskul Oinarov, and Ainur Temirkhanova
Journal of Function Spaces and Applications
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 121767, 9 pages
- Macroporous Composite Cryogels with Embedded Polystyrene Divinylbenzene Microparticles for the Adsorption of Toxic Metabolites from Blood, Tanja Eichhorn, Alexander E. Ivanov, Maria B. Dainiak, André Leistner, Ingrid Linsberger, Hans Jungvid, Sergey V. Mikhalovsky, and Viktoria Weber
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 348412, 8 pages
- Emissions of SO3 from a Coal-Fired Fluidized Bed under Normal and Staged Combustion, Wasi Z. Khan, Bernard M. Gibbs, and Assem Ayaganova
ISRN Environmental Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 514751, 7 pages
- Synthesis and Biological Activity of 2,5-Bisubstituted Derivatives of 1,3,4-Thiadiazol-2,5-dithiol, T. S. Zhivotova, R. E. Bakirova, S. D. Fazylov, S. K. Kabieva, and T. V. Kryazheva
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 635079, 4 pages
- More on Superconductors via Gauge/Gravity Duality with Nonlinear Maxwell Field, Davood Momeni, Muhammad Raza, and Ratbay Myrzakulov
Journal of Gravity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 782512, 10 pages
- Asymptotic Solutions of Singular Perturbed Problems with an Instable Spectrum of the Limiting Operator, Burkhan T. Kalimbetov, Marat A. Temirbekov, and Zhanibek O. Khabibullayev
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 120192, 16 pages
- Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics Simulation of Wave Overtopping Characteristics for Different Coastal Structures, Jaan Hui Pu and Songdong Shao
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 163613, 10 pages
- Evaluation of a Pilot Medication-Assisted Therapy Program in Kazakhstan: Successes, Challenges, and Opportunities for Scaleup, Azizbek A. Boltaev, Anna P. Deryabina, Almas Kusainov, and Andrea A. Howard
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 308793, 13 pages
- Nanocrystalline Hydroxyapatite/Si Coating by Mechanical Alloying Technique, Ahmed E. Hannora, Alexander S. Mukasyan, and Zulkhair A. Mansurov
Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 390104, 14 pages
- Thermal Energetic Reactor with High Reproduction of Fission Materials, Vladimir M. Kotov
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 534541, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Kazakhstan who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kazakhstan who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kazakhstan who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.