This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Lebanon published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Lebanon, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Lebanon that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Tirofiban-Induced Thrombocytopenia Occurring with Crohn’s Disease, Toni Ibrahim, Fady El Karak, Assem Araji, and Elie El Rassy
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4605139, 2 pages
- Lipoma of the Thumb: Spindle Cell Subtype, Johnny El Rayes, Roula Bou Sader, and Elie Saliba
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9537175, 3 pages
- Recent Advances on Radio-Frequency Design in Cognitive Radio, H. M. El Misilmani, M. Y. Abou-Shahine, Y. Nasser, and K. Y. Kabalan
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9878475, 16 pages
- Spontaneous Transethmoidal Meningoceles in Adults: Case Series with Emphasis on Surgical Management, G. Ziade, A. L. Hamdan, M. T. Homsi, I. Kazan, and U. Hadi
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3238297, 5 pages
- Physicians’ Attitudes to Clinical Pain Management and Education: Survey from a Middle Eastern Country, Soumana C. Nasser, Jeanette G. Nassif, and Aline Hanna Saad
Pain Research and Management
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1358593, 9 pages
- Innovative Mobile E-Healthcare Systems: A New Rule-Based Cache Replacement Strategy Using Least Profit Values, Ramzi A. Haraty
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6141828, 9 pages
- Botulinum Toxin A Injection in the Bladder Neck: A Promising Treatment for Urinary Retention, Marianne Alam, Joseph Zgheib, Mohamad-Fadi Dalati, and Fouad El Khoury
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6385276, 3 pages
- Diverticulectomy in the Management of Intradiverticular Bladder Tumors: A Twelve-Year Experience at a Single Institution, Ali Bourgi, Elias Ayoub, and Sleiman Merhej
Advances in Urology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2345306, 4 pages
- An Unusual Presentation of Pseudothrombotic Microangiopathy in a Patient with Autoimmune Atrophic Gastritis, Alexandre Malek and Roy Nasnas
Case Reports in Hematology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1087831, 4 pages
- Metachronous, Single Metastasis to the Parotid, from Primary Breast Cancer: A Case Report and Review of the Literature, Michel Kmeid, François G. Kamar, Selim Nasser, and Nabil Moukarzel
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3965283, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Lebanon who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Lebanon who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Lebanon who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.