This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Lebanon published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Lebanon, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Lebanon that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Hepatoprotective, Antioxidant, and Anticancer Effects of the Tragopogon porrifolius Methanolic Extract, Clara Tenkerian, Mirvat El-Sibai, Costantine F. Daher, and Mohamad Mroueh
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 161720, 10 pages
- Improved Vlasov Antenna with Curved Cuts and Optimized Reflector Position and Shape, H. M. El Misilmani, M. Al-Husseini, and K. Y. Kabalan
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 193630, 12 pages
- Hybrid Tumor of the Parotid Gland: A Case Report and Review of the Literature, Alain Sabri, Ibrahim Bawab, Ibrahim Khalifeh, and Elie Alam
Case Reports in Otolaryngology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 192453, 5 pages
- Messaging Attacks on Android: Vulnerabilities and Intrusion Detection, Khodor Hamandi, Alaa Salman, Imad H. Elhajj, Ali Chehab, and Ayman Kayssi
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 746930, 13 pages
- A Case of Battery Ingestion in a Pediatric Patient: What Is Its Importance?, Elie Alam, Marc Mourad, Samir Akel, and Usamah Hadi
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 345050, 3 pages
- Malocclusion in Elementary School Children in Beirut: Severity and Related Social/Behavioral Factors, Antoine Hanna, Monique Chaaya, Celine Moukarzel, Khalil El Asmar, Miran Jaffa, and Joseph G. Ghafari
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 351231, 10 pages
- Outdoor Air Pollution and Cardiovascular Diseases in Lebanon: A Case-Control Study, Zeina Nasser, Pascale Salameh, Habib Dakik, Elias Elias, Linda Abou Abbas, and Alain Levêque
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 810846, 6 pages
- Endometriosis: Novel Models, Diagnosis, and Treatment, Renato Seracchioli, Giulia Montanari, Mohamed Mabrouk, and Joseph Nassif
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 140413, 2 pages
- Mutant Prevention Concentrations of Imipenem and Meropenem against Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Acinetobacter baumannii, E. Dahdouh, S. H. Shoucair, S. E. Salem, and Z. Daoud
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 979648, 7 pages
- SOPROLIFE System: An Accurate Diagnostic Enhancer, Mona Zeitouny, Mireille Feghali, Assaad Nasr, Philippe Abou-Samra, Nadine Saleh, Denis Bourgeois, and Pierre Farge
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 924741, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Lebanon who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Lebanon who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Lebanon who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.