This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Lebanon published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Lebanon, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Lebanon that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Laryngeal Manifestations of Rheumatoid Arthritis, A. L. Hamdan and D. Sarieddine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103081, 6 pages
- Affordances in the Home Environment for Motor Development: A Cross-Cultural Study between American and Lebanese Children, Diala Ammar, Gabriel A. Acevedo, and Alberto Cordova
Child Development Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 152094, 5 pages
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Oral Diabetic Medications, Insulin Therapy, and Overall Breast Cancer Risk, Hala Ahmadieh and Sami T. Azar
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 181240, 8 pages
- Preoperative Hematocrit Concentration and the Risk of Stroke in Patients Undergoing Isolated Coronary-Artery Bypass Grafting, Khaled M. Musallam, Faek R. Jamali, Frits R. Rosendaal, Toby Richards, Donat R. Spahn, Kaivan Khavandi, Iskandar Barakat, Benjamin Demoss, Luca A. Lotta, Flora Peyvandi, and Pier M. Sfeir
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 206829, 7 pages
- A Morphological Model for Extracting Road Networks from High-Resolution Satellite Images, Mohamad M. Awad
Journal of Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 243021, 9 pages
- Bifocal Presentation of Primary Testicular Extranasal NK/T-Cell Lymphoma: A Case Report and Review of the Literature, Ali Naboush, Firas Farhat, Selim M. Nasser, and Francois G. Kamar
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 267389, 4 pages
- Contrast Improvement in Sub- and Ultraharmonic Ultrasound Contrast Imaging by Combining Several Hammerstein Models, Fatima Sbeity, Sébastien Ménigot, Jamal Charara, and Jean-Marc Girault
International Journal of Biomedical Imaging
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 270523, 9 pages
- The Assessment of Disease Activity in Rheumatic Diseases, Thurayya Arayssi, Zahi Touma, Mandana Nikpour, and Lilian Ghandour
International Journal of Rheumatology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 275691, 2 pages
- Volume Flow Measurements in Arteriovenous Dialysis Access in Patients with and without Steal Syndrome, Charudatta S. Bavare, Jean Bismuth, Hosam F. El-Sayed, Tam T. Huynh, Eric K. Peden, Mark G. Davies, Alan B. Lumsden, and Joseph J. Naoum
International Journal of Vascular Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 328601, 4 pages
- Prenylated Flavonoids from Morus alba L. Cause Inhibition of G1/S Transition in THP-1 Human Leukemia Cells and Prevent the Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Inflammatory Response, Peter Kollar, Tomáš Bárta, Jan Hošek, Karel Souček, Veronika Müller Závalová, Shushan Artinian, Rabih Talhouk, Karel Šmejkal, Pavel Suchý Jr., and Aleš Hampl
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 350519, 13 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Lebanon who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Lebanon who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Lebanon who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.