This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Sri Lanka published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Sri Lanka, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Sri Lanka that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Gmelina arborea Roxb. (Family: Verbenaceae) Extract Upregulates the β-Cell Regeneration in STZ Induced Diabetic Rats, Anoja Priyadarshani Attanayake, Kamani Ayoma Perera Wijewardana Jayatilaka, Chitra Pathirana, and Lakmini Kumari Boralugoda Mudduwa
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4513871, 8 pages
- Improved Delivery of Caffeic Acid through Liposomal Encapsulation, Nuwanthi P. Katuwavila, A. D. L. Chandani Perera, V. Karunaratne, Gehan A. J. Amaratunga, and D. Nedra Karunaratne
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9701870, 7 pages
- A Simple Tool to Identify Representative Wind Sites for Air Pollution Modelling Applications, M. A. Elangasinghe, K. N. Dirks, N. Singhal, J. A. Salmond, I. Longley, and V. I. Dirks
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5494585, 11 pages
- An Analysis of Nanoparticle Settling Times in Liquids, D. D. Liyanage, Rajika J. K. A. Thamali, A. A. K. Kumbalatara, J. A. Weliwita, and S. Witharana
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7061838, 7 pages
- ABPI against Colour Duplex Scan: A Screening Tool for Detection of Peripheral Arterial Disease in Low Resource Setting Approach to Validation, Janaka Weragoda, Rohini Seneviratne, Manuj C. Weerasinghe, and S. M. Wijeyaratne
International Journal of Vascular Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1390475, 5 pages
- Roots and Tuber Crops as Functional Foods: A Review on Phytochemical Constituents and Their Potential Health Benefits, Anoma Chandrasekara and Thamilini Josheph Kumar
International Journal of Food Science
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3631647, 15 pages
- Changes in Characteristics of Kithul (Caryota urens) Flour Prepared by Different Modification Techniques, J. A. A. C. Wijesinghe, I. Wickramasinghe, and K. H. Saranandha
Journal of Food Processing
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7820102, 9 pages
- Inner Product over Fuzzy Matrices, A. Nagoor Gani, K. Kannan, and A. R. Manikandan
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6521893, 10 pages
- Benchmarking of Electricity Distribution Licensees Operating in Sri Lanka, K. T. M. U. Hemapala and Lilantha Neelawala
Journal of Energy
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2486319, 10 pages
- Native Valve Streptococcus bovis Endocarditis and Refractory Transfusion Dependent Iron Deficiency Anaemia Associated with Concomitant Carcinoma of the Colon: A Case Report and Review of the Literature, Abdul Azeez Ahamed Riyaaz, Randula Samarasinghe, Kolitha Sellahewa, Sabaratnam Sivakumaran, and Manjula Sri Tampoe
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2670307, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Sri Lanka who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Sri Lanka who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Sri Lanka who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.