This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Sri Lanka published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Sri Lanka, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Sri Lanka that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Usefulness of Routine Terminal Ileoscopy and Biopsy during Colonoscopy in a Tropical Setting: A Retrospective Record-Based Study, Hasitha Srimal Wijewantha, Arjuna Priyadarsin de Silva, Madunil Anuk Niriella, Nethini Wijesinghe, Prabahvi Waraketiya, Ravindu Sujeewa Kumarasena, Anuradha Supun Dassanayake, Janaki de Silva Hewawisenthi, and Hithanadura Janaka de Silva
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 343849, 5 pages
- The Implications of Diagnosis of Small for Gestational
Age Fetuses Using European and South Asian Growth Charts:
An Outcome-Based Comparative Study, Gianpaolo Maso, Mathota A. M. M. Jayawardane, Salvatore Alberico, Monica Piccoli, and Hemantha M. Senanayake
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 474809, 5 pages
- Anatomical Variations of Lumbar Arteries and Their Clinical Implications: A Cadaveric Study, Aranjan Lionel Karunanayake and Arunasalam Pathmeswaran
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 154625, 5 pages
- Dengue Viral Myositis Complicated with Rhabdomyolysis and Superinfection of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Vinothan Sunderalingam, Thirumavalavan Kanapathipillai, P. A. S. Edirisinghe,
K. M. M. P. Dassanayake, and I. H. G. S. Premawansa
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 194205, 3 pages
- Symmetry Reductions, Exact Solutions, and Conservation Laws of a Modified Hunter-Saxton Equation, Andrew Gratien Johnpillai and Chaudry Masood Khalique
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 204746, 5 pages
- Improved Performance of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using a Diethyldithiocarbamate-Modified Surface, D. M. B. P. Ariyasinghe, H. M. N. Bandara, R. M. G. Rajapakse, K. Murakami, and M. Shimomura
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 258581, 6 pages
- A Comparison between Revised NCEP ATP III and IDF Definitions in Diagnosing Metabolic Syndrome in an Urban Sri Lankan Population: The Ragama Health Study, S. Chackrewarthy, D. Gunasekera, A. Pathmeswaren, C. N. Wijekoon, U. K. Ranawaka, N. Kato, F. Takeuchi, and A. R. Wickremasinghe
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 320176, 7 pages
- The Role of Biochar in Ameliorating Disturbed Soils and Sequestering Soil Carbon in Tropical Agricultural Production Systems, Wolde Mekuria and Andrew Noble
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 354965, 10 pages
- Causes of Variation Orders in Road Construction Projects in Sri Lanka, R. U. Halwatura and N. P. N. P. Ranasinghe
ISRN Construction Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 381670, 7 pages
- Irregular Migration as a Potential Source of Malaria Reintroduction in Sri Lanka and Use of Malaria Rapid Diagnostic Tests at Point-of-Entry Screening, Kolitha Wickramage, Gawrie N. L. Galappaththy, D. Dayarathne, Sharika L. Peiris, Rajeeka N. Basnayake, Davide Mosca, and Jan Jacobs
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 465906, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Sri Lanka who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Sri Lanka who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Sri Lanka who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.