This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Sri Lanka published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Sri Lanka, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Sri Lanka that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Dengue Viral Myositis Complicated with Rhabdomyolysis and Superinfection of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Vinothan Sunderalingam, Thirumavalavan Kanapathipillai, P. A. S. Edirisinghe,
K. M. M. P. Dassanayake, and I. H. G. S. Premawansa
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 194205, 3 pages
- Improved Performance of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using a Diethyldithiocarbamate-Modified Surface, D. M. B. P. Ariyasinghe, H. M. N. Bandara, R. M. G. Rajapakse, K. Murakami, and M. Shimomura
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 258581, 6 pages
- A Comparison between Revised NCEP ATP III and IDF Definitions in Diagnosing Metabolic Syndrome in an Urban Sri Lankan Population: The Ragama Health Study, S. Chackrewarthy, D. Gunasekera, A. Pathmeswaren, C. N. Wijekoon, U. K. Ranawaka, N. Kato, F. Takeuchi, and A. R. Wickremasinghe
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 320176, 7 pages
- Anti-Inflammatory Activity Is a Possible Mechanism by Which the Polyherbal Formulation Comprised of Nigella sativa (Seeds), Hemidesmus indicus (Root), and Smilax glabra (Rhizome) Mediates Its Antihepatocarcinogenic Effects, Prasanna B. Galhena, Sameera R. Samarakoon, M. Ira Thabrew, G. A. K. Weerasinghe, Mayuri G. Thammitiyagodage, W. D. Ratnasooriya, and Kamani H. Tennekoon
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 108626, 11 pages
- Lie and Riccati Linearization of a Class of Liénard Type Equations, A. G. Johnpillai, C. M. Khalique, and F. M. Mahomed
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 171205, 8 pages
- Efficiency of Buzzing Bees in Fruit Set and Seed Set of Solanum violaceum in Sri Lanka, R. W. M. U. M. Wanigasekara and W. A. I. P. Karunaratne
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 231638, 7 pages
- Religious Beliefs, Possession States, and Spirits: Three Case Studies from Sri Lanka, Raveen Hanwella, Varuni de Silva, Alam Yoosuf, Sanjeewani Karunaratne, and Pushpa de Silva
Case Reports in Psychiatry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 232740, 3 pages
- Management of Severe Pediatric Tourette Syndrome Resistant to Drug Treatment, Hemamali Perera and Chittahari Abayanayaka
Case Reports in Psychiatry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 497160, 3 pages
- Wagner's Law in Sri Lanka: An Econometric Analysis, Mayandy Kesavarajah
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 573826, 8 pages
- Gaps in Capacity in Primary Care in Low-Resource Settings for Implementation of Essential Noncommunicable Disease Interventions, S. Mendis, Igbal Al Bashir, Lanka Dissanayake, Cherian Varghese, Ibtihal Fadhil, Esha Marhe, Boureima Sambo, Firdosi Mehta, Hind Elsayad, Idrisa Sow, Maltie Algoe, Herbert Tennakoon, Lai Die Truong, Le Thi Tuyet Lan, Dismond Huiuinato, Neelamni Hewageegana, Naiema A. W. Fahal, Goitom Mebrhatu, Gado Tshering, and Oleg Chestnov
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 584041, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Sri Lanka who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Sri Lanka who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Sri Lanka who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.