This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Luxembourg published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Luxembourg, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Luxembourg that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Cancer Prevention and Therapy, Peng Cao, Senthamil R. Selvan, Esra Küpeli Akkol, Ning Wang, Hongjun Yang, and Xiaolan Cheng
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 639372, 2 pages
- Review of Life-Cycle Approaches Coupled with Data Envelopment Analysis: Launching the CFP + DEA Method for Energy Policy Making, Ian Vázquez-Rowe and Diego Iribarren
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 813921, 10 pages
- Fair Secure Computation with Reputation Assumptions in the Mobile Social Networks, Yilei Wang, Chuan Zhao, Qiuliang Xu, Zhihua Zheng, Zhenhua Chen, and Zhe Liu
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 637458, 8 pages
- Computational Methods for Fracture, Timon Rabczuk, Stéphane P. A. Bordas, and Goangseup Zi
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 593041, 2 pages
- Use of Time- and Frequency-Domain Approaches for Damage Detection in Civil Engineering Structures, V. H. Nguyen, J. Mahowald, S. Maas, and J.-C. Golinval
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 872492, 9 pages
- Frequent Abdominal Pain in Childhood and Youth: A Systematic Review of Psychophysiological Characteristics, Marco Daniel Gulewitsch, Judith Müller, Paul Enck, Katja Weimer, Juliane Schwille-Kiuntke, and Angelika Anita Schlarb
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 524383, 11 pages
- Mutations in the H, F, or M Proteins Can Facilitate Resistance of Measles Virus to Neutralizing Human Anti-MV Sera, Hasan Kweder, Michelle Ainouze, Sara Louise Cosby, Claude P. Muller, Camille Lévy, Els Verhoeyen, François-Loïc Cosset, Evelyne Manet, and Robin Buckland
Advances in Virology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 205617, 18 pages
- Redistribution and Effect of Various Elements on the Morphology of Primary Graphite in Cast Iron, J. Lacaze, N. Valle, K. Theuwissen, J. Sertucha, B. El Adib, and L. Laffont
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 638451, 9 pages
- Static and Dynamic Differences in Fixation Stability between a Spacer Plate and a Small Stature Plate Fixator Used for High Tibial Osteotomies: A Biomechanical Bone Composite Study, Stefan Maas, Arnaud Diffo Kaze, Klaus Dueck, and Dietrich Pape
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 387620, 10 pages
- Children’s Quality of Life in Europe: National Wealth and Familial Socioeconomic Position Explain Variations in Mental Health and Wellbeing—A Multilevel Analysis in 27 EU Countries, Ulrike Ravens-Sieberer, Hana Horka, Agnes Illyes, Luis Rajmil, Veronika Ottova-Jordan, and Michael Erhart
ISRN Public Health
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 419530, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Luxembourg who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Luxembourg who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Luxembourg who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.