This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Latvia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Latvia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Latvia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- 1,4-Dihydropyridine Derivatives: Dihydronicotinamide Analogues—Model Compounds Targeting Oxidative Stress, Astrida Velena, Neven Zarkovic, Koraljka Gall Troselj, Egils Bisenieks, Aivars Krauze, Janis Poikans, and Gunars Duburs
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1892412, 35 pages
- The Impact of CdS Nanoparticles on Ploidy and DNA Damage of Rucola (Eruca sativa Mill.) Plants, Inese Kokina, Inese Jahundoviča, Ilona Mickeviča, Eriks Sledevskis, Andrejs Ogurcovs, Boris Polyakov, Marija Jermaļonoka, Jānis Strautiņš, and Vjaceslavs Gerbreders
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 470250, 7 pages
- Comparative Immunogenicity in Rabbits of the Polypeptides Encoded by the 5′ Terminus of Hepatitis C Virus RNA, Irina Sominskaya, Juris Jansons, Anastasija Dovbenko, Natalia Petrakova, Ilva Lieknina, Marija Mihailova, Oleg Latyshev, Olesja Eliseeva, Irina Stahovska, Inara Akopjana, Ivars Petrovskis, and Maria Isaguliants
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 762426, 12 pages
- Experimental Nondestructive Test for Estimation of Buckling Load on Unstiffened Cylindrical Shells Using Vibration Correlation Technique, Kaspars Kalnins, Mariano A. Arbelo, Olgerts Ozolins, Eduards Skukis, Saullo G. P. Castro, and Richard Degenhardt
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 729684, 8 pages
- Multiple Positive Solutions for the Dirichlet Boundary Value Problems by Phase Plane Analysis, A. Kirichuka and F. Sadyrbaev
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 302185, 6 pages
- Cumulative Small Effect Genetic Markers and the Risk of Colorectal Cancer in Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia, Pablo Serrano-Fernandez, Dagmara Dymerska, Grzegorz Kurzawski, Róża Derkacz, Tatiana Sobieszczańska, Zbigniew Banaszkiewicz, Hanno Roomere, Eneli Oitmaa, Andres Metspalu, Ramūnas Janavičius, Pavel Elsakov, Mindaugas Razumas, Kestutis Petrulis, Arvīds Irmejs, Edvīns Miklaševičs, Rodney J. Scott, and Jan Lubiński
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 204089, 10 pages
- Qualitative Analysis of Differential, Difference Equations, and Dynamic Equations on Time Scales, Tongxing Li, Josef Diblík, Alexander Domoshnitsky, Yuriy V. Rogovchenko, Felix Sadyrbaev, and Qi-Ru Wang
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 643706, 3 pages
- Presentation of Complex Homozygous Allele in ABCA4 Gene in a Patient with Retinitis Pigmentosa, Māreta Audere, Katrīna Rutka, Svetlana Šepetiene, and Baiba Lāce
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 452068, 3 pages
- Characterization of Strong and Crystalline Polyvinyl Alcohol/Montmorillonite Films Prepared by Layer-by-Layer Deposition Method, S. Gaidukov, I. Danilenko, and G. Gaidukova
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 123469, 8 pages
- All-Optical Surface Micropatterning by Electric Field Intensity Gradient, U. Gertners and J. Teteris
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 917029, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Latvia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Latvia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Latvia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.