This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Latvia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Latvia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Latvia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Cutaneous Oncology: From Research to Diagnosis and Management, Ieva Saulite, Elisabeth Roider, Razvigor Darlenksi, Ahmad Jalili, and Emmanuella Guenova
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7819428, 2 pages
- Sézary Syndrome and Atopic Dermatitis: Comparison of Immunological Aspects and Targets, Ieva Saulite, Wolfram Hoetzenecker, Stephan Weidinger, Antonio Cozzio, Emmanuella Guenova, and Ulrike Wehkamp
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9717530, 15 pages
- Functional Characteristics of Multipotent Mesenchymal Stromal Cells from Pituitary Adenomas, Kaspars Megnis, Ilona Mandrika, Ramona Petrovska, Janis Stukens, Vita Rovite, Inga Balcere, Laima Sabine Jansone, Raitis Peculis, Valdis Pirags, and Janis Klovins
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7103720, 11 pages
- 1,4-Dihydropyridine Derivatives: Dihydronicotinamide Analogues—Model Compounds Targeting Oxidative Stress, Astrida Velena, Neven Zarkovic, Koraljka Gall Troselj, Egils Bisenieks, Aivars Krauze, Janis Poikans, and Gunars Duburs
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1892412, 35 pages
- Linking Protection with the Distribution of Grouper and Habitat Quality in Seychelles, Samantha J. Howlett, Richard Stafford, Matt Waller, Sylvanna Antha, and Christophe Mason-Parker
Journal of Marine Biology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7851425, 10 pages
- WHO European Childhood Obesity Surveillance Initiative: Impact of Type of Clothing Worn during Anthropometric Measurements and Timing of the Survey on Weight and Body Mass Index Outcome Measures in 6–9-Year-Old Children, Trudy M. A. Wijnhoven, Joop M. A. van Raaij, Angela Spinelli, Agneta Yngve, Lauren Lissner, Igor Spiroski, Victoria Farrugia Sant'Angelo, Napoleón Pérez-Farinós, Éva Martos, Mirjam Heinen, Marie Kunešová, Ana I. Rito, Ragnhild Hovengen, Gregor Starc, Vesselka Duleva, Iveta Pudule, Ausra Petrauskiene, Lien Braeckevelt, Maria Hassapidou, João Breda, and Pieter van 't Veer
Epidemiology Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5130317, 16 pages
- The Impact of CdS Nanoparticles on Ploidy and DNA Damage of Rucola (Eruca sativa Mill.) Plants, Inese Kokina, Inese Jahundoviča, Ilona Mickeviča, Eriks Sledevskis, Andrejs Ogurcovs, Boris Polyakov, Marija Jermaļonoka, Jānis Strautiņš, and Vjaceslavs Gerbreders
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 470250, 7 pages
- Comparative Immunogenicity in Rabbits of the Polypeptides Encoded by the 5′ Terminus of Hepatitis C Virus RNA, Irina Sominskaya, Juris Jansons, Anastasija Dovbenko, Natalia Petrakova, Ilva Lieknina, Marija Mihailova, Oleg Latyshev, Olesja Eliseeva, Irina Stahovska, Inara Akopjana, Ivars Petrovskis, and Maria Isaguliants
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 762426, 12 pages
- Experimental Nondestructive Test for Estimation of Buckling Load on Unstiffened Cylindrical Shells Using Vibration Correlation Technique, Kaspars Kalnins, Mariano A. Arbelo, Olgerts Ozolins, Eduards Skukis, Saullo G. P. Castro, and Richard Degenhardt
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 729684, 8 pages
- Multiple Positive Solutions for the Dirichlet Boundary Value Problems by Phase Plane Analysis, A. Kirichuka and F. Sadyrbaev
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 302185, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Latvia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Latvia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Latvia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.