This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Latvia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Latvia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Latvia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Detection of Carbapenemase-Producing Enterobacteriaceae in the Baltic Countries and St. Petersburg Area, Anastasia Pavelkovich, Arta Balode, Petra Edquist, Svetlana Egorova, Marina Ivanova, Lidia Kaftyreva, Irina Konovalenko, Siiri Kõljalg, Jana Lillo, Lidia Lipskaya, Jolanta Miciuleviciene, Kristiine Pai, Kristel Parv, Katri Pärna, Tiiu Rööp, Epp Sepp, Jelena Štšepetova, and Paul Naaber
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 548960, 7 pages
- Conjugacy of a Discrete Semidynamical System in a Neighbourhood of the Nontrivial Invariant Manifold, Andrejs Reinfelds
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 703868, 7 pages
- Assessment of the Present and Future Offshore Wind Power Potential: A Case Study in a Target Territory of the Baltic Sea Near the Latvian Coast, Lita Lizuma, Zanita Avotniece, Sergejs Rupainis, and Artis Teilans
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 126428, 10 pages
- Characterization of Cellulose Microfibrils Obtained from Hemp, Anna Šutka, Silvija Kukle, Janis Gravitis, and Laima Grave
Conference Papers in Materials Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 171867, 5 pages
- Equivalence of Right Infinite Words, Liga Kulesa
Journal of Discrete Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 219291, 8 pages
- Stability of Impulsive Differential Systems, Andrejs Reinfelds and Lelde Sermone
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 253647, 11 pages
- Dupuytren's Contracture Cosegregation with Limb-Girdle Muscle Dystrophy, Baiba Lace, Inna Inashkina, Ieva Micule, Inta Vasiljeva, Maruta Solvita Naudina, Jurgis Strautmanis, Janis Stavusis, and Eriks Jankevics
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 254950, 3 pages
- TB Meningitis in HIV-Positive Patients in Europe and Argentina: Clinical Outcome and Factors Associated with Mortality, Anne Marie W. Efsen, Alexander M. Panteleev, Daniel Grint, Daria N. Podlekareva, Anna Vassilenko, Aza Rakhmanova, Indra Zeltina, Marcelo H. Losso, Robert F. Miller, Enrico Girardi, Joan Caylá, Frank A. Post, Jose M. Miro, Mathias Bruyand, Hansjakob Furrer, Niels Obel, Jens D. Lundgren, Amanda Mocroft, Ole Kirk, and HIV/TB Study Group
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 373601, 9 pages
- Lattice-Valued Topological Systems as a Framework for Lattice-Valued Formal Concept Analysis, Sergey A. Solovyov
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 506275, 33 pages
- Von Hippel-Lindau Syndrome: Diagnosis and Management of Hemangioblastoma and Pheochromocytoma, P. Vaganovs, K. Bokums, E. Miklaševics, J. Plonis, L. Zarina, I. Geldners, J. Gardovskis, and E. Vjaters
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 624096, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Latvia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Latvia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Latvia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.