Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Libyan Arab Jamahiriya published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Libyan Arab Jamahiriya that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Stability and Time Delay Tolerance Analysis Approach for Networked Control Systems, Ashraf F. Khalil and Jihong Wang
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 812070, 9 pages
- Effect of Various Concentrations of Caffeine, Pentoxifylline, and Kallikrein on Hyperactivation of Frozen Bovine Semen, Ibrahim A. H. Barakat, Mohamed A. Danfour, Fatma A. M. Galewan, and Mohamed A. Dkhil
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 948575, 7 pages
- Structural Health Monitoring of Wind Turbine Blades: Acoustic Source Localization Using Wireless Sensor Networks, Omar Mabrok Bouzid, Gui Yun Tian, Kanapathippillai Cumanan, and David Moore
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 139695, 11 pages
- Quality of Root Canals Performed by the Inaugural Class of Dental Students at Libyan International Medical University, Ranya F. Elemam, Ziad Salim Abdul Majid, Matt Groesbeck, and Álvaro F. Azevedo
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 135120, 9 pages
- Recent Advances in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Niemann-Pick Disease Type C in Children: A Guide to Early Diagnosis for the General Pediatrician, Hanna Alobaidy
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 816593, 10 pages
- Zr(IV), La(III), and Ce(IV) Chelates with 2-[(4-[(Z)-1-(2-Hydroxyphenyl)ethylidene]aminobutyl)-ethanimidoyl]phenol: Synthesis, Spectroscopic Characterization, and Antimicrobial Studies, M. M. El-ajaily, H. A. Abdullah, Ahmed Al-janga, E. E. Saad, and A. A. Maihub
Advances in Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 987420, 15 pages
- Short-Term Effects of Biogas Digestates and Pig Slurry Application on Soil Microbial Activity, J. Abubaker, K. Risberg, E. Jönsson, A. S. Dahlin, H. Cederlund, and M. Pell
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 658542, 15 pages
- Application of Empirical Mode Decomposition with Local Linear Quantile Regression in Financial Time Series Forecasting, Abobaker M. Jaber, Mohd Tahir Ismail, and Alsaidi M. Altaher
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 708918, 5 pages
- Biodegradation of Palm Kernel Cake by Cellulolytic and Hemicellulolytic Bacterial Cultures through Solid State Fermentation, Mohamed Idris Alshelmani, Teck Chwen Loh, Hooi Ling Foo, Wei Hong Lau, and Awis Qurni Sazili
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 729852, 8 pages
- Empirical Mode Decomposition Combined with Local Linear Quantile Regression for Automatic Boundary Correction, Abobaker M. Jaber, Mohd Tahir Ismail, and Alssaidi M. Altaher
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 731827, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Libyan Arab Jamahiriya who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Libyan Arab Jamahiriya who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Libyan Arab Jamahiriya who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.