This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Madagascar published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Madagascar, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Madagascar that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Ecological Restoration and Reforestation of Fragmented Forests in Kianjavato, Madagascar, Christophe Manjaribe, Cynthia L. Frasier, Bakolimalala Rakouth, and Edward E. Louis Jr.
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 726275, 12 pages
- Site-Specific Insertion Polymorphism of the MITE Alex-1 in the Genus Coffea Suggests Interspecific Gene Flow, Christine Dubreuil-Tranchant, Romain Guyot, Amira Guellim, Caroline Duret, Marion de la Mare, Norosoa Razafinarivo, Valérie Poncet, Serge Hamon, Perla Hamon, and Alexandre de Kochko
International Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 358412, 9 pages
- Laboratory Surveillance of Rabies in Humans, Domestic Animals, and Bats in Madagascar from 2005 to 2010, Jean-Marc Reynes, Soa Fy Andriamandimby, Girard Marcelin Razafitrimo, Josette Razainirina, Elisabeth Marie Jeanmaire, Hervé Bourhy, and Jean-Michel Heraud
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 727821, 6 pages
- Phase-Dependent Color Polyphenism in Field Populations of Red Locust Nymphs
(Nomadacris septemfasciata Serv.) in Madagascar, Michel Lecoq, Abdou Chamouine, and My-Hanh Luong-Skovmand
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 105352, 12 pages
- Earthworms and Plant Residues Modify Nematodes in Tropical Cropping Soils (Madagascar): A Mesocosm Experiment, Cécile Villenave, Bodo Rabary, Emilie Kichenin, Djibril Djigal, and Eric Blanchart
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 323640, 7 pages
- Expression of a Tensor Commutation Matrix in Terms of the Generalized Gell-Mann Matrices, Rakotonirina Christian
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2007 (2007), Article ID 20672, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Madagascar who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Madagascar who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.