This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Mali published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Mali, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Mali that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Effect of Seasonality and Ecological Factors on the Prevalence of the Four Malaria Parasite Species in Northern Mali, Ousmane A. Koita, Lansana Sangaré, Hammadoun A. Sango, Sounkalo Dao, Naffet Keita, Moussa Maiga, Mamadou Mounkoro, Zoumana Fané, Abderrhamane S. Maiga, Klénon Traoré, Amadou Diallo, and D. J. Krogstad
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 367160, 9 pages
- Qualification of Staff, Organization of Services, and Management of Pregnant Women in Rural Settings: The Case of Diema and Kayes Districts (Mali), Maman Dogba, Pierre Fournier, and Safoura Berthe-Cisse
ISRN Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 649412, 8 pages
- Effects of Cropping System and Cowpea Variety on Symbiotic Potential and Yields of Cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L. Walp) and Pearl Millet (Pennisetum glaucum L.) in the Sudano-Sahelian Zone of Mali, Zoumana Kouyaté, Tatiana Krasova-Wade, Inamoud Ibny Yattara, and Marc Neyra
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 761391, 8 pages
- Clonal Propagation of Khaya senegalensis: The Effects of Stem Length, Leaf Area, Auxins, Smoke Solution, and Stockplant Age, Catherine Ky-Dembele, Mulualem Tigabu, Jules Bayala, Patrice Savadogo, Issaka Joseph Boussim, and Per Christer Odén
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 281269, 10 pages
- Hodgkin Lymphoma at the Paediatric Oncology Unit of Gabriel Touré Teaching Hospital, Bamako, Mali: 5-Year Experience, B. Togo, F. Traoré, A. P. Togo, C. B. Traoré, K. Dumke, M. Diawara, A. A. Diakité, M. Sylla, F. Traoré-Dicko, B. Traoré, and T. Sidibé
Advances in Hematology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 327237, 6 pages
- Dynamics and Thresholds of a Simple Epidemiological Model: Example of HIV/AIDS in Mali, Ouaténi Diallo, Yaya Koné, and Jérôme Pousin
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 638021, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Mali who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Mali who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
Advances in Medicine |
The Scientific World Journal
ISRN Infectious Diseases |
|Ogobara K. Doumbo||
Malaria Research and Treatment |
The Scientific World Journal |
The following is the list of scholars from Mali who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.